ITT: Election night hysteria

Post the best of liberal tears and election night moments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Apologize to all of your friends tat aren't white

Can't apologize to them if you don't associate with non-whites.

Old thread:

>tfw no more trump rally stickies

Responding to Brit user from previous thread as I typed this whole thing out on an iPhone 3, and demand attention

...Anonymous (ID: b+fx1ULK)
07/28/17(Fri)17:42:55 No.135325777

111 KB JPG
#

I was in a bar in Mayport FL. Went there after the exit polls came out at another place and I didn't want to be around faggots celebrating HRC.

So this was a navy/redneck oriented place and I was already pretty much blacked out by the time I got there.

Something must have happened during the 5 minute drive there, because when I got there it was a mood of pure jubilation.

Ohio was about to be called, florida was called, PA/MI/WI were too close... At that poit I knew it was over so I tried to leave but the barman had confiscated my keys, so I took an uber.

Got to my house, realized I didn't have my keys and so I had to break in thru the window over my kitchen sink. As I was doing so, I heard Wolf Blitzer in the living room saying Wisconsin was about to be called. With my fat ass half way inside my house I yelled out "FUCK YEAH".

Needless to say, I took the next day off.

I posted this in the other thread but it looks like we jumped ship. Does anyone have the screenshots of those tweets the God Twitter account guy did when Trump won? Where he basically ruined his whole smug superiority image he tries to make for himself?

Bumping for this!

Fucking hate that kid

More tears will come in 2018. All Republicans have to do is win 30 seats in the House and 8 in the Senate. Then we get to watch the tremendous flow of Liberal tears.

I doubt they'll win. All that needs to happen is for Republicans to cut food stamps and welfare and Democrats has it in a bag

>Huffpost: 2012

>BuzzFeed’s Copyranter recently posted this 1976 McDonald’s ad that clearly attempts to cater to African Americans.

>But, the copy seems strange. It’s the line, “Do Your Dinnertimin’ at McDonald’s,” that really gets us. We’re pretty sure that “dinnertime” has never been used as a verb. By anyone. We think it might be a mistaken attempt at some sort of vernacular English spoken by African Americans, and the effect is a bit off-putting.

>Do you think this ad is racist?

This was the start of "online outrage". Far more historically important than the ad it's about will ever be.

>Post the best of liberal tears
They're not liberals. Liberals preferred Trump to Hillary.

>I demand you be more tolerant than I am!
Liberals in a nutshell.

We already won. At this point it's just raping and plundering for fun.

I would say what has been posted is not so much hysteria as much as it is a rational response to the election of the most embarassing president in the history of the US.

You must have read my mind. Literally just earlier today I was laughing the thought of Hilary receiving the news. I'm laughing about it right now. I will be laughing about it till the day I die.

This one is glorious

Nate is such a libtard cuck.

Happiness that forever will stay with us. MAGA.

>I'm virtue signalling as hard as I can! Soon I'll be drowning in respect.

Better one.

I mean sure he got tons of pussy for that

Respectfully, 2012 was not the beginning of outrage culture.

>t. oldfag

That fucking brown chick LOL

>are these white bitches serious
>it's just an election for christ sake
>god I wish I went to the trump rally instead
>so many chads at the trump rally

why hasn't this been posted yet?

is there a version that has the reeeeeee scream over this?

If you were to plot this against Alex Jones' evening I wonder what time they'd meet in the middle

Sweet sweet justice

>Once you've done that, delete me.

Yeah, it was. It started with Chik Fil A and Romney and his 49% statement.

t. Oldfag, prior to consequences not being the same.

>Nate Palladium

Their pain makes it 35% better.

Oh god, this must truly be the feeling known only as schadenfreude.

>they unironically started saying this

there is no words to describe my hatred for these virtue signalling emotional self important double digit iq cardboard liberals

>Suddenly Terrified Twitterfag
nothin personell kiddo

also
the cream of the crop 4U Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40

Oh yes, that's a good one.

You don't remember christfags being up in arms over everything in the 90s?

Or the left during the bush years?

Idk, maybe you're right technically... But people have been getting upset over literally nothing since as Long as I remember

>bush years
>nothingburger
slow down there, son

Well @realDonaldTrump, at least if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if I will go down okie doke

*le mic drop*

Haha, oh wow.

Gay ""friends"""" thought they'd get deported.
Jew """friends"" thought another Holocaust was coming

Worth watching the whole thing.

I posted much in the old thread. Here's some post-election trauma.

>it's a liberals pretending to oppose conservatives episode
beadyful

>i'm a white dude what the fuck do i matter?
ayyyy

Republicans cut welfare in 1996 with Bill Clinton. They retained control of the House and Senate for another ten years.

Wall of text that's too small in the preview, hope it's good.

HAHAHAHA!!
enjoying your last night of fun before you realized you fucked up and got had by the kikes, huh? That's almost sad. This entire thread is the saddest thing I think I've ever seen

Damn thats a nice one

>if you voted third party, fuck you
The Victims of Communism pile don't stop from getting taller.

would sleep with her desu senpai. ejaculate inside, raise a family, then tell her i voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020.

>ash.jpg
That's obviously Sonny Crockett, not Ash

Retard

>789 likes
:')

do you really get a visit from SS for saying that kind of shit?

American liberalism and conservativism are joined at the hip.

They're just hoping that if they piss and whine enough someone will take pity on them and give them their way. It's all they know. I'm done associating with these people until they grow the fuck up. They can even disagree with my views, as long as they aren't shitting their pants every two seconds over some "microagression" or whatever the fuck the current buzzword is.

Let's see whether this wall of text has something to offer.

MAGA my fellow goyim

amirite? that'll show those liberal bitches who never touched our dicks!!!

I want to plow to life out of this broad

Wtf is up with blacks saying "y'all" regarding everything? Can they even English?

why? he didn't critisize islam?

I was up with my mother in Florida watching the results come in live. We didn't go to bed till the called it official. It was glorious. She was always a good woman, but the Jew redpilled her hard. She noticed how hard the kike lied about literally everything they said about Trump and it just made her angrier and more supportive of the God Emperor. It's the closest I've been with my mother in the last thirty years. We both were laughing and drinking to celebrate every time some liberal broke into hysterics on live television.

My sister and her husband were both liberal bitch faggots that voted for Hillary, but we both just laughed at them every time they brought up some Jew lie and explained, with sources, to shut them down every time. They eventually were forced to admit that they still prefered Hillary, but that maybe Trump wasn't the end-of-the-world like the luegenpresse had told them.

>muh Trump is Hitler

*8 years

haha, I'm not even a liberal but I am a never Trumper and I just love it so fucking much that 6 months in and that is STILL the only victory he has had.
You know shit has gone off the tracks when all you can do reminisce .

What does cis stand for?

Hmm

So, we're past "literally WORSE than Hitler" to "embarrassing" now? Scott Adams is right. The Russian narrative failed. The Hitler narrative crumbled. Now we're in the "embarrassing and incompetent" phase of the narrative. By the end of the year it will be, "well, I guess he's generally competent and is getting things done, but I still don't LIKE him" phase. As a former Democratic voter, I will say this. Having your election strategy be "wait for Trump to smack himself in the face with a frying pan and light his head on fire" is probably not going to work very well. Because say whatever you want about the sonofabitch, but he keeps blowing right through "surely THIS will be the end of Drumptf" milestones like a Tyrannosaur rampaging through a maternity ward. If I were you, I'd get Hillary Goddamn Clinton to shut the fuck up and go away, and take all her crooked primary rigging compatriots with her so someone can salvage the dumpster fire that is the current Democratic Party. Which isn't likely to happen anytime soon.

Wonderful. Godspeed to you and your mother.

that is absolutely brutal. I love it.

She at least seems to get it better than any other """news""" organization that tried

got damn british city slickin sum'bitch

ya'll the ones cain't speak worth a damn