26yr old Muslim "refugee" knives 7 Germans in Hamburg

One dead, others critically injured.

Hamburg's mayor says: "Zusätzlich wütend macht mich, dass es sich bei dem Täter offenbar um jemanden handelt, der Schutz bei uns in Deutschland beansprucht und dann seinen Hass gegen uns gerichtet hat." Loosely translated as "I am particularly upset that the attacker appears to be someone who asked for refuge in Germany and then ended up directing his hatred against us."

krone.at/welt/hamburg-blutiger-angriff-mit-messer-ein-toter-taeter-festgenommen-story-580872

Germans! What are you waiting for? You think preservation of the current state of affairs is the way to achieve """world peace"""? These subhumans congregate in the Ruhr and their ghettos fester with each passing moment.

>Muslim refugee
So hateful OP, you mean a nugerman.

So a refugee walks into a bar..
Turns out he's German!

Weekend as usual in Germany.

Whats the problem?

These worthless cucks have accepted the incredibly toxic and suicidal kike agenda and the death they were promised and warned against is happening.

You called up racist bigots and now the blades, suicide bombs, and trucks of peace are killing you same cucks across the UK and EU.

You deserve death and its happening and will continue to happen more and more often.

part and parcel

>they were promised and warned against is happening.

by whom?

they were actually sheltered from any of the concerns. The government itself also indicated it's not a concern and having distrust will be regarded as treason.

He was a hungry refugee with 1500 euro salary.

Ehhh, I see what you're saying but... you'd have to be pretty naive to not have foreseen this mess.

>by whom?
>The government itself also indicated it's not a concern and having distrust will be regarded as treason.
user, please.

If you are suggesting the EU and UK cucks ignored the threat potential of bringing in millions and millions of 3rd world vagabonds because their government told them so... the cucks deserve to die indeed.

true, if you throw away your common sense you sort of deserve what you're getting. If you're jumping out of the balcony because someone with authority told you to you will still break your bones or die, and it was mostly your fault.

>I am particularly upset

It doesn't care how upset you are.

T E I L
E
I
L

U N D
N
D

P A C K T
A
K
E
T

That expression really says it all.

>you'd have to be pretty naive to not have foreseen this mess

Suggesting someone is "pretty naive" for not foreseeing that bringing in millions and millions of 3rd world savage vagabonds was a bad idea is a understatement.

These are the types of actions or lack thereof that literally lead to death and war. The actions of the left in relation to the open borders policies are literally treasonous to the welfare and stability of the state.

NOT NEWS

yeah I don't think without emotional blackmail they would've ever received the extent of "naivety" they were able to fake now

This has nothing to do with refugees, immigration, or Islam. Don't be a bigot; diversity and openness is our strength. Don't look back in anger - love will win over all.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Israel can close its borders if it wishes; it is solely their decision. And they do choose to.

>And they do choose to.
Thus they are racist bigots.

The Jewish ethno-state of Israel is Hitlers wet dream.

Israel must open its borders to the enriching diversity of African and their Muslim neighbors.

Stop feeling sympathy for the gercucks. It's like a stupid child that you told him not to touch the burning stove, and now they cry after getting burnt. Keep 'em coming! Refugees and happenings also! :^)

OI FUCKWITS
I know you have been posting more german language news because of the whole "english speaking west is over, merkel is the leader of the free world" bullshit

this is an english speaking imageboard
stop posting in other languages

fucking queers

It's too soon to know what his motive might have been

if you give love into the hell, it will be corrupted. Your love wont change anything, it will be infected.

They have no right to do that if they promote open borders for white nations. Israel needs multiculturalism to remain strong, without diversity she cannot survive.

I feel sorry for the refugees. Racist germans might look at them funny for a week.

>t. criminal gypsy
Have you had a look at your shithole of a country lately?
We sure don't need your advice, ewok.

satan, it was only an isolated incidence. nothing will change.

AfD support increased by 0,01%

Germans deserve to die for letting their women rule over them.

the decadent west deserves nothing less than daily terrorist attacks

Don't make me come over there too and rape Elsa stupid cuck. My country is fine. No trucks of peace, no bombs, no stabbings, no rapes, no EVIL NAZI BIGOTS. I'll take the lower standard of living for the chance of not dying to a jihadist. Yet, I always have the opportunity to go somewhere better, and when I return my country would have only improved. If you'd do the same, and came back in 10 years, you'd be beheaded at the border! :^)

well at least Brazilians were able to get rid of their corrupt woman politician? you now have the vampire?

Yes. Based count Dracula.

>My country is fine.
hahaha

are there white romanians? are they cucks?
it wouldn't surprise me to be honest

Remember guys! They're just like us!

>refugees welcome

Give them welfare and free housing too! Lots of gibs for the poor refugee rocket scientists and lawyers!! #Nohumanisillegal

Last time i checked, gippoos were not blowing themselves up or turn you into shiskebap. But hey, at least you relieved us of our scum.

hast du nichts anderes zu tun. Wegwerfen, dass Messer

Being genocided by Muslims is the fate that awaits the German race. And it is well deserved and long overdue.

yeah pretty good, our turks also have knive problems.

but if you want to address the refugees, you'll have to use arabic.

greeks are already being granted asylum in italy. not even joking.

france is being blacked.

Er hat andere bessere tagliche Taetigkeiten- wie Ached zu beobachten wenn er sein Frau ficki ficki gibt.

Guess Adolf fought for nothing.

Inshallah, infidel!

How do we save Germany, bros?

i don't know if you can still save it :(

الجرثومية هي أصدقائك. يرجى تجاهل السكين

>:(
I'd be sad too if I were the guy on the left.

>How do we save Germany, bros?
Why save them? Let them all die at the hands of these Muslim savages and remind future generations as to why these worthless cucks died out. Let their deaths be a warning.

fuck you brown skinned gypsy

Much love for tolerant germany!!

Aww, du Sűßer! Auch du wirst bald braun sein.

It should solely be OUR decision to close ours if we want to. Why does Israel get to choose and we don't? I smell an EUJew

This shouldn't be surprising anymore.

saw today that your only state run deradicalization facility was shutting down after being empty since feb. what granola munching, birkenstock wearing, inner child worshiping idiot was allowed to waste money on that?

WTF GERMANY? BY NIGGERS I CAN SEE IT, BUT NOW KEKED BY ROMANIANS? WTF?

So why did he do it?

>my country
>no nothing
Spot on, gypsy wizard.

>german media didnt report it.

Rly makes my almonds warm

I swear almost all true info i get from based lesser germans from krone.at

German deserves it.
Honestly, I hope entire western and northern eurocucks will be killed out as fast as possible.
Leftist propaganda for western multicult really annoys me.

whatever weaboo. You just mad because East Asia is the only place in the world white bois can get layed.

>Stabs 7
>Only 1 dead

Fucking Muslims don't even know how to aim a fucking knife

So how is (((their))) propaganda spreading there, Jin? I heard that south korea has pussy chairs in the subways.

You realize it is the Jews promoting all this and most of us whites would throw them all down the well and be free?

It's was a kid, they cant handle a knife! Don't you that is only are kids entering Europe, bigot?

At least his streets are clean

Who cares, fuck germany.

And you deserve getting trolled by some fat bitch.

>Who cares, fuck germany.

I forgot that you come from the land of the stealing sun that has rays that resonate in the sound of mango farts. And as the rays gently pierce the mist of the zika infested waters of caca cabana some actual thing changes in brasilia, that brakes the curse of a stagnant and smoldering corruption. That thing is the sunburn conturring itself on your snowflake pure skin, o aryan brother.

Germans have inferior genetics and it shows by the state of their country

uma delicia!

Eastern Europe is our last hope

I know it, we are a shithole filled with niggers and I want to nuke ourselves, please just end it quickly. I just troll these threads to some gringos get mad so I can feel a little bit better. Seriously, if you could choose, choose to born in India instead of Brazil.

chucrutz!

Part and parcel motherfuckers.

BIN

>our

wtf you monkey. You are in the nigger side of the battle. Slavs are as white as Bolivia.

It's like we're in Africa

Now banter aside, is there hope in the south of brasil. I saw german folk dances and traditional festivals there. Looked pretty comfy.

At least they haven't been fooled by this multicultural propaganda

>One dead, others critically injured.
>implying that's a bad thing
all germans need to be killed
they are literally cancer of Europe
also, bavarians are not germans.

FUCKING FINALLY
Germacucks get hajied yet again

We use that shit sometime as damage control, but yeah, they are pretty white. Some isolated old folks not even speak portuguese.

KKKKKKKK wot m8, we probably created that shit, we look like pakistan.

Yet. I live in a big city that is engulfed gradually in decadwnce and beginning to adopt the aestetics of the sjws and soon the mentality. Communism is slowly romantisized into a good past. Tradition is starting to lose grasp. The only hope is in the rural self-sustainable parts that have not been infected. Hope for the best and fear the worst.

He was from UAE which has no travel restrictions whatsoever. He wasn't a refugee at all lol.

Germans call every shitskin and nigger "refugee" because it's what the lying press does (they are like parrots in this regard).

How's the monarchist movement on your country? It would be a good alternative

>Muslim
>not a refugee
Pick one

Even Pakis knows they come from.

Violence is everywhere

kthxbye

Agreed. Im saying this as a native. I still can´t belive the unbelievable stupidity of my country men. It´s staggering!

So? As long as he was an inbred mongoloid shitskin it doesn't matter

Our king is in his 90s and is diagnosed with leukaemia, the prime inheritor of the throne was an ex-commie rat-bastard stool-pigeon informer. So it is royally jonesed. But hol up. In the 1920s the then queen was in a common world religion. Bah'ri or some other nonsence like that. So the royal question is kinda "meh"

What's funny is that muslims will never, ever show empathy or gratitude to any foreigners even if they "saved" them from war or poverty.

It's a thankless job. Maybe their children's children might show some appreciation but at that point it will be a different Germany than the one you know.

Sadly this. Even germans on Sup Forums are cucks. Germany is unsaveable now. They will slowly die out and be happy about it.

What the fuck are you on about? He posted the english translation directly below the original german one like everyone has always done it here on Sup Forums basically since this site was created!