What Happens Here?

Spanish Amerifag here. A couple of years ago I wanted to move to Spain to reconnect with the fatherland, but now with all this shit happening in Europe I'm not too sure. I've heard that the rural areas are pretty conservative but that cities like Barcelona are have California tiers of autism. Is it worth the move? What is the support for fascism like after Franco's death? Is it worth saving?

>inb4 Anglo shitposts about "much moors"

>portugal and gibraltar
>part of spain

Spain is the WORST country in the world, seriously

DO NOT COME HERE, you will get robbed and stabbed to death as soon as you get out of the plane

also, we are full

Bruh Spain Spaniards are the laziest cunts in europe, make your money in the US and buy property in latin America

Literally the most progressive and pro-NWO country in the world.

Feminism, the second greatest LGTB population in Europe, girly men and manly awful women. If you are a man, you are a pariah for laws. Complete lost of tradition and cultural herigate.

Culturally, we have tienes into a Caribean colony, now reggaeton and trap are the most listened music here, and we dance bachatas.

Please, nuke us already.

Euskal Herria looks fine, maybe I'll visit it next year.

Then we are the Spain of South America because we are beyond cucked.

DON'T COME TO EUSKAL HERRIA, they will bomb you as soon as you get out of the plane, they

SPAIN is a third world country, don't come here

we are fucking full, stay in your country

Please don't come here, we are full of Franco's supporters. Enough fascist scum.

>thinking franco was good
The man had muslims running around raping people. Also
>muh fatherland
>but I won't fight for it

There are not lots of shitkins, not even moor blood except some retards in the south. The problem in this shithole is that there are lots of hardcore commies. There are very few apolitical/centrist people here, in rural zones you will only encounter based people, but in cities you can only encounter full degenerates like in your average American campus. Civil War 2.0 is our only hope.

Look, Spain just Five sixths of that territory!!!

Look, today its cool to be a leftard. So... it depends of what you want but Spain actually have most of everything so you should be fine in Spain.

Get out of Galiza though, that is my clay!

You are even worse! You are full blown communist!

I'm actually considering buying some ranch in Uruguay when I have money though.

You complain about Despacito... half the proles here enjoy africa style kuduro and kizomba. Disgusting...

Civil War 2.0 is coming.
And Spain will not survive in its present form.

Madrid
Barcelona
Seville

will be reduced to ruins... It is such a pitty. Hope we can help when it comes to that.

This.

Spain is the WORST country in the world.

DON'T DARE to come here, please, stay out.

Thank you.

Sadly this. Also there are no McDonald's in both Spain and Portugal.

I hope I can help too, Portubro. Spain may be a shithole, but it's my shithole. What we must remember is that the conditions in Weimar Germany were much worse than they are in the West today, with degeneracy and communists infesting the cities just as they do today. What we need to do is recruit anyone even remotely right winged to our cause, just like Hitler and Franco did. Conservatives, priests, identitairians, Francoists and patriarchal family members. We can't give into Nhilist thinking. We are David, and they are Goliath.

People in first world countries are a bunch of cowards, seriously, how can Spain be dangerous? ...

Lmao nice deviant art fetish pic

Should support communism.

Fuck off, Moortuguese

But you kill people.

wtf I want to live in spain now
seriously tho I plan on travel nursing there

Jamal, go try to finish your 1class history book.
Portugal was born against the moors, we even ended reconquista before our brother's next the border. and then we even help them,

burguers should learn not to talk about what they dont know

refugees welcome!

Don't listen to these fucktards, OP. Spain is a very favorited place for retirement for a reason. If you ignore rampant political corruption and shitty (yet decreasing) unemployment, Spain's alright.

Also support for fascism, as with communism, is practically minimal. Spain prefers democratic alternatives at all times. However, with the recent rise of leftist-populist party "Podemos", there has been a certain tendency towards left-wing politics, though as you said, towns remain mainly conservative. Despite this notion, Spain is still tolerant of homosexuality and doesn't discriminate too much based on race, despite the very, very ample repertoire of insults we have for virtually everybody (I'm referring to serious racism; not giggling "nigger").

Overall, if you can guarantee yourself a nice place to stay at, a good grasp on the language and the will to respect the Spanish people, you should be fine. However, do beware of gipsy territories (you have to go to them to find them, but they're there nonetheless) and if you're in a big city like Valencia, Barcelona or Madrid, try to avoid shady strolls at late night in quiet/lonely areas (this advice is the same for EVERY big city in the world).

You can enjoy Spain as an individual as long as you leave behind political matters and don't plan to make the economy a big part of your life. Remember, unemployment is still pretty bad, but it's improving. More or less.

>We are David, and they are Goliath.
I have not even read your post just this sentence
what a disgusting hebrew reference.

Galician here. To us you're nothing but our retarded kid cucked by the anglos. Stop trying to associate us with you. Thank you.

explain our civil our

hints
immigrants mainly negros versus us natives?
leftists against Nationalists of every kind?

we do not associate just see we worshipped the same iberian and celtic iberian pantheon you fucking christian hebrewish galician cuck.
the fuck is that flag faggot

you speak more portuguese than spanish
due the suevi tribes

I too would like to visit the fatherland. Surely there are some parts of the country where it is uncucked and not full of niggers

Just stick to the North.
Galicia is top comfy.

Basque here, it's okay, but you'll see a lot of drunk people on the weekends.

Honestly, there's not many niggers.
The vast majority of them get fucked by mafias when they make deals to bring them to Europe, so they are stuck to selling party glasses and hats on the streets on cities that are on holidays.
Also, no presence of gansta or rap culture helps.
And even then, most stick to the south, which you have literally no reason to visit unless you like the feel of your skin melting away.

spain has mcdonalds you idiot

| Why are Portuguese doing in Spain thread with 4-5 leddit tier posts. I just came here bc someone posted my country incorrectly and replied in the same coin . This is some inferiority complex that some PT anons have. /ptchan/ and r/Portugal should be cleansed from this board.

Nope.
Actually maybe some small villages in the countryside, but most of those villages are dying. Only old people live there.
The whole country is a banana monarchy run by the CIA niggers and every politician is sold to the jews directly or indirectly through the freemasons.

>Spanish amerifag
We are full

Why is portuchan so tsundere to us? We should just unite again for fucks sake. Come with us, we kick the catalonians out to make room if needed.

Iberians are Arabs. Not Europe.

Iberians have been around since before Moorish occupation of spain. also the moors were Berbers not arabs.

Sure, but there's not many niggers.
At least here in the North, the only ones are slaves to the mafia.

Iberia is literally the nation that the Iberian peninsula was before the moorish invasion.
Not to mention that the majority of muslims we fought were people native from here who converted.
In fact, most of the moor blood in Spain comes from muslims being forced to convert to christianity after the reconquista.

When did we anexed Portugal???

>hebrewism

What did he mean by this

The part of the old testament that evolved into modern Christianity, versus Judaism, which is the birth child of the Pharisees, Talmud and Kabbalah