Yes, it is.

McCain betrayed all of his men in Vietnam, fuck off britbong/ cucknada

For you.

Not as big a bitch as you, sweetie.

U U U U

You tell me Palpatine

no according to karma mccain is a bitch and hes too good for VA hospitals

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

McCain was being a cunt to Trump long before this. Trump was letting him know early on that he didn't give a shit about what McCain had done if he was going to be a cunt anyway.

whatever shill, get a new line or take a day or two off

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when Trump not only learned his Trumpcare was slapped down for the nth time, but also that McCain was the one who made it happen. And since Trump just fires anyone who isn't a yes man, what is invariably going to happen is he's going to shit on some dude dying of brain cancer, and I can't wait. Trump was absolutely the right choice for this term of presidency, making the government into some carnival side show is hilarious, love it.

why are you celebrating? The one with the brain cancer is McCain.

Trump is more likely to piss on his grave with the guy who replaces him in Arizona than McCain is was successful at saving Obamacare for good.

Trump is in position to get the last laugh on McCain and Obongo.

had me going for a few seconds there...

Trump is a fucking draft dodger

>said a liberal that shit on him in 2008
Karma's a bitch, isn't it?

A draft dodger is someone who gets drafted then flees. Trump did not get drafted. He simply got deferments for being a college student and later for foot problems, but he was never called on.

Yes it is. And its coming for McBrain.

As shitty as McCain has been his entire life, do you honestly think he would have done the right thing now? How fucking stupid are you.

You don't know what draft dodging means.

Someone send him to a VA hospital so he can lie in a puddle of piss, get infected and die.

0/10

>last 250 years

Voting for repeal was the right thing? That's absurd, given what the cuckservatives were offering was somehow worse than obongocare. You should be thanking the man for choosing the short term embarrassment of not being able to pass anything instead of the long term albatross the party would have to wear around its neck for making our countries health care system even more fractured and shit.

>WTF we love the Vietnam War now! - Liberals

You kike puppets are endlessly entertaining. Watching you be thrown out of helicopters will be even more amusing.

Hey fuckwit, Repeal is not the same thing as Repeal and Replace.

They need to just fucking repeal it with a 1-2 year cooling off period to let the insurance companies come back and allow people to find their alternatives

Or just more "I have a friend who is going to literally die the second this law is removed"

>karma is McCain dying
He wasn't a war hero