Jack Posobiec: McCain heard laughing, "Let's see Donald make America great now"

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/891033871181021184

>Multiple Hill staffers confirm last night McCain was heard laughing w Dems and remarked, "Lets see Donald make america great again now"

Both major fags

Savage as fuck for a dude with a tumor

Well, if Jack Posobiec says so then it has to be true.

Teddy Kennedy laughs, "Let's see Mary Jo ask me about the baby again."

So is he saying that his vote is actively trying to stop america from being great?

Laughs
Gets Time Magazine Cover
Rots in Hell

Jack has lied several times. Not trust worthy.
>lied about Rouge One
>Photoshopped 'Rape Melonia'

He probably said it mockingly of trump and the slogan. I'm sure he believes the country is already great

He's pretty much just a re-animated husk being operated by the Democrats.

Your gitz speak volumes brothah

I hope he gets cancer and dies. Oh wait...

Wasn't he behind mixing up the age of someone to 15 as well? Can't remember the details.

Fuck this baby eating, child fucking satanist. Burb in hell mccain, you little faggot

people have a mission in this life

mccain mission was to fuck drumpf in the ass

10 MORE YEARS OF LIFE FOR MCCAIN!!

>Believing Jack the liar

No source = fake news.

Obv he didn't say this

Anyone goddamn retarded enough to believe this fanfic invented by a notorious liar might as well start fucking watching CNN religiously too. Dems are too fucking thin-skinned and cowardly to do something cool like a supervillain quip.

Checked and praised. This will backfire hard on them and will be another nail in the coffin for the dnc and rino cunts.

>DUR HUR MCCAIN WOULD NEVER SAY THIS HES A REPUBLICAN AFTER ALL AND HE LOVES TRUMP!!!

It wouldn't be out of character but Posobiec is a serial fantasist so I don't believe it.

He is a retard that takes shit posted on Sup Forums as fact and tweets it without verifying it while also namedropping Sup Forums driving more retards to the site.

B A S E D

In a year he'll be dead and there will be a repeal vote right before the midterms that will pass, maybe they'll dedicate it to his memory.

>Jack Posobiec
He lies so much his name should be Jack Proboscis AMIRITE? HAH. I'm sure no one has made that joke before.
>inb4 faggot

He's gonna be dead in a month. It'll pass after that.

Trump should be piss off about this,.

>trusting anything that Jack Posobiec says
Just stick to the facts.

i always said i wouldn't wish torture upon anyone that isn't a leftist but i wish they would've just put a bullet to the back of his head instead. fuck this cocksucker

kek has spoken
/thread

How does it feel that an old man with a brain tumor prevented your daddy from kicking millions of people off of healthcare Trumpcucks?

Also said he had a "source" that the Reddit user that CNN found was actually 15, when his own comment history suggests he's middle-aged at least. He's constantly full of shit.

This traitor cannot die soon enough

Quads and John McCain will die sometime next year. His mother will live to see him die. Also he will burn in hell for all eternity.

He is a leftist tho

McCain has cancer! Press K to Kill him faster.

K

Hi Schumer, Fuck off.

He is a faggot, so of course.

Real talk: Why hasn't he been assassinated yet? This isn't the first time he's so boldly betrayed Americans

KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK

Damn it

FUCKING DYING OLD MAN CMON

>multiple unnamed sources said

f a k e
n e w s

doesnt he have a giant tumor on his face

McCain is a fucking tumor.

Doesen't McCain have like cancer or something?

John McCain 2020!!!

lol PTSD from when he was in war

okay i was saving face, but i hope this rotten fuck dies very soon

he's also the first man i voted for when i was a dumb college kid

S.

McCain and Graham have been traitors forever. Why do people keep voting for those RINO's?

Cheer up user. Maybe he will die next year AND his mom will die first, so he will die missing his mother and completely incoherent from brain damage.

Trump should just start having people killed.

i wish they tortured him and actually finished the job

Yes, he helped spread that too

Jack Posobeic lies about EVERYTHING, I'm starting to believe the rumors that he's controlled opp. You can't be that retarded

>John's last act was to save America from an insane tyrant

Truly an American hero

What is this pic

All this vote was for was to force democrats to negotiate and come up with a true replacement with significant conservative principles. This wasn't magically going to go into effect and votes on additional changes and even bills were going to be made. I honestly feel like McCain did not understand what was going on.

John McCain = the last true great Republican.

haha, Ben has no mercy

>believing Jack "Fake News" Pozzloads

He understood exactly what was going on. This was revenge.

He hates Trump probably like no other politician; maybe Jeb could tie him in sheer grievance, but Jeb doesn't have any balls, or any political power.

Trump insulted his big claim to fame - his "war hero" status. Trump then went on to become the president, the most powerful man in the world. McCain was slapped down by Obongo in the 2008 election. So not only did Trump attack his reputation, he also won the trophy that will forever by out of McCain's reach - especially now that he's been diagnosed with brain cancer.

McCain knows his days are numbered. He voted this way because now the liberal media will treat him like a martyr, forever defending him up to and past the time he's dead and buried. He's already being called "the last Republican with a conscious", "the last sane conservative", etc. This is the way he's securing his own legacy and shielding his shady history, military and otherwise, from further investigation. At the same time, he gets to stab Trump in the back.

Of course he voted this way. He has every reason to do so - reasons that don't include loyalty to anyone but himself.

I fucking hate this traitor

>implying honest elections

>conscious

conscience

Jack makes shit up all the time.

>trump gets laughed at
>Sup Forums cries

McCain was always a fag, but I recall Trump making a lot of fun of him.

I guess McCain got the last laugh after all.
kek.

Is it a surprise?
This man is possessed of evil.
He is responsible for the blood of the Christian Martyrs, along with the prior regimes, but Mc Cain played one of the biggest roles.

You traitorous SWINE!

Next step for Mc Cancer is a party switch. - Just Watch...

He is truly a great american and god forbid he gets taken from us at such a young age he will long be remembered as such.

I have a pretty low opinion of McCain, about as low as it gets in fact. And I believe Posobiec about as far as I can throw him desu. This had to be bullshit.

Fake news

/thread

What do you mean?

k

>believing this fake news merchant

c'mon pol

They just can't believe this is happening to them! They flail and flail. Trump was giving them an opportunity to do something with healthcare. I'm sure trump and Rand already have something cooked up. But have Congress a fair chance to redeem themselves. They're laughing alloy their own failure. Watch how trump turns this around on them. ObamaCare is falling badly. They fight to keep it. Made no effort to save it or fix it. They won't be laughing.

I believe this, but I really don't trust Jack Posobiec. I want to hear it from another source.

such evil...

I don't even know who this Jack fellow is,
I just know McCain is evil.

i guarantee that old man is fucking that young blondes tight wet pussy really hard every night. he's fucking pounding her balls deep

Why cant this man just fucking die already.

He's like that Two-Face villian
Where's batman?

human trafficking networks

wow

I'm not sure you realize what is going on. "Significant conservative principles" went out the window the second the GOP was unable to secure the votes from within their own party. Health care is dead in the water for right now and has zero chance of coming back into the legislative agenda for the remainder of 2017. There is the looming shutdown, the NDAA, and tax reform up next and very few people in the GOP delegation still have the stomach for being continually fucked by their own party.

Tax reform is going to be an absolute joy to watch.

This McCain guy is redeeming himself even after the shitshow that was Libya

I hope he keeps cockblocking that orange cuck further

He will be dead within a year. Its going to really suck on the timing, as there will need to be a special election to replace him.... smack dab in the middle of the mid term election

if a politician isn't about making America great, he shouldn't be a politician. Making America great is about listening to its people. Refusing to do this is tantamount to saying that the people don't matter and that you don't care about America.

Who remember?

We all know he was arming jihadis and playing warrior the whole time. He's getting his revenge for having his toys taken away while he has the chance.

Lol wall just fit 10ft taller and barbed wired.

>They literally hate the idea of America becoming great
Traitors. That brain tumor can't kill that cunt fast enough