Is there anything more pathetic than people who believe in a sky wizard?

Is there anything more pathetic than people who believe in a sky wizard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0
youtube.com/watch?v=LJDgVlv55Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump followers

People who come here with an actual agenda

The moon cult

>highly analytical brains will defend this

People who think their 6 incher is "big"

>sky wizard
oh, look.
an underage.

BAB

big atheist brains

the people who'll leap to defend the people who believe in an angry desert god who demands blood of the infidels because telling them to fuck off with their semitic wargod religion would be phobic

(((study claims))) you should stop believing that the universe loves you and that goyim have meaning in this meaningless kike infested world

No, religious-brain hyper-empathetic cucks who've moved on from Christ to Marx will defend this. The problem, as the OP's article cleary states, is the people. What they believe in comes in and out of vogue, the stupidity and magical thinking remain constant.

Though I agree it's a big problem that "science" which should stand for a way of thinking anithetical to how the religious think, is not becoming championed by and infested with the religious-minded.

I will concede that Marxism is a much more socially dangerous religion that Christianity, but I believe the true way forward is to simple... physically remove... the religious-minded, rather than replace on kooky doctrine with another.

is now becoming*

>Is there anything more pathetic than people who believe in a sky wizard?

people who write 100 books complete with citations saying one particular genocide which chiefly affected only one (((group))) only had a tally of

Atheists

>Millennial Woes
>Skeptic
Kill yourself

fuck off with your strawman bullshit

>women who think 4" is 6"

Germans

believing that the universe doesn't love us is just the first step in accepting kikes having any sort of power over you. is there anything more cancerous than the analytical atheist? a true analytical mind would realise existence is useless because it's all chemicals and information flows anyway so why not kill yourself

I personally think God just refers to the God we will create through technology in the next 100 years who WILL love us. but they're trying to kill christianity so we don't demand a Christian God is made and instead we get some Satanic God that can rape us

atheists may be the biggest cucks in history

Yea, nihilists.

Religious people are enemies of reason.The lowest form of humans.

I am an atheist. Deal with it.

That's some sweet pseudoscience. I look forward to the day when I am told breakfast is bad for your health alongside and article claiming breakfast is good for your health in my local bullshit news website.

while this is particularly black pilled it is several steps away from the truth.
the truth is that you are god, you are the universe experiencing itself, I know I hear people all the time go "lol you're stardust but so is that piece of trash, don't flatter yourself lol" but they're cynical morons, that piece of trash can't feel, see, touch, learn, dance, create, or interact with the universe as a whole, we can, in our minds, with the very tools the universe itself gave you, and after you are done collecting information and experiences for the universe the power life force your body was borrowing to power itself returns with all of that relevant information, and the nutrients in your body get reabsorbed. things in the next 20 years or so are going to get weird as fuck though as more people start realizing this, realizing that the universe simply can't just be inert physical matter floating around for no reason.

What if you follow more of a Jordan Peterson avenue, that God can be a cultural abstraction for the social contract, laws of nature, laws of physics, etc?

Religious people are overly emotional and irrational. wow such discovery
More news at 11

Can we flag this as Islamophobia?

>untempered empathy can be dangerous
yeah that's the biggest problem in the world today, too much empathy

Please expand on this

Yes. Being a trans. Being a leftist. Being a shit skin.

this explains why atheists are so eager for people to believe they're intelligent

As long as they'll publicly say this about Muslims too, but they won't.

Yeah, you're gonna wanna go to the source for that.
Listen to part one of Peterson's Biblical lecture series.

>inb4 Peterson is not reinventing Platonism and not realizing orthodox Christianity already subsumed that entire method of thought

>women who think the vagina needs any more than 4 inches

>religious people are overly emotional and irrational
>people who take daily mail click bait as gospel aren't

wew

>4 incher talking shit
But seriously, I'm sure women prefer bigger dicks naturally, but there's no way they estimate measurements properly.

Nigga, that's Linkara from Channel Awesome. That dude is a Christian.

If you take Peterson seriously hang yourself tonight

> " Researchers warned that untempered empathy could be dangerous.... "

Oh I'll just have to watch my untempered empathy! Wouldn't want to care too much about anyone! Oh jeez.

What are your critiques against him?
He's helped a lot of men get their shit together and helped make atheism gay again, whether you like him or not.

Yes this is true, but this applies to the vast majority of normies. Whether they are highly traditional or "progressive", they perceive the world in a very dumb manner, and are not capable of looking at it objectively to a large enough extent. Human beings are simply not as rational as we would think. Most are barely a step above animals.

>believing that the universe doesn't love us is just the first step in accepting kikes having any sort of power over you.

I fail to see how one leads to the other. If you actually think the universe "loves you", then you are the definition of a braindead normie.

>a true analytical mind would realise existence is useless because it's all chemicals and information flows anyway so why not kill yourself

Of course existence is cosmically meaningless, meaning itself is an entirely human concept. Why does life being meaningless make you want to kill yourself? I believe life has no inherent meaning, but I am not remotely suicidal and never will be. What is the point of killing yourself? You will die eventually anyways. Might as well experience existence while you have it.

>I personally think God just refers to the God we will create through technology in the next 100 years who WILL love us

You cannot create god through technology, god is by definition something that can only exist outside of our universe, as its creator. You can't create god anymore than you can be god yourself and create a new universe. Also what is you obsession with love or god loving us? Why are you such a fag who needs a big space daddy to love him?

People that believe they are better than religion.

This seems to describe the left more than the religious.

This was meant for you.

>believing that the universe doesn't love us is just the first step in accepting kikes having any sort of power over you.

I fail to see how one leads to the other. If you actually think the universe "loves you", then you are the definition of a braindead normie.

>a true analytical mind would realise existence is useless because it's all chemicals and information flows anyway so why not kill yourself

Of course existence is cosmically meaningless, meaning itself is an entirely human concept. Why does life being meaningless make you want to kill yourself? I believe life has no inherent meaning, but I am not remotely suicidal and never will be. What is the point of killing yourself? You will die eventually anyways. Might as well experience existence while you have it.

>I personally think God just refers to the God we will create through technology in the next 100 years who WILL love us

You cannot create god through technology, god is by definition something that can only exist outside of our universe, as its creator. You can't create god anymore than you can be god yourself and create a new universe. Also what is you obsession with love or god loving us? Why are you such a fag who needs a big space daddy to love him?

>militant atheists have analytical brains
>religious people are too emotional
>religion people who are emotional make rash decisions such as not voting for liberal parties.

Gee I wonder who's behind this article.

This applies equally to the religion of Progressivism also.

Find me a single lecture where he clearly explains what he believes and defends his personal philosophy. Go ahead I'll wait.

DUH don't want to dispel the illusion completely after living a lie your whole life, might as well protect your little bubble of insanity and attack those reactionaries

>I will concede that Marxism is a much more socially dangerous religion that Christianity

Their so similar that it's hard to tell the difference sometimes.

The fuck kind of demand is this? How about you explain how he DOESN'T explain everything he says and believes you fucking loaded question asking faggot.

I believe in Baal.

Why call it God?

Yeah. People who use the term "sky wizard"

>mfw christcucks only argument is a hat
really activates my almonds

Well now we know why leftists are so retarded.

>religious people
l-like MUSLIMS?!?!?!? HOW INTOLERANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

WHAT BIGOTED NEWS PRODIVER IS THIS? THEY MUST PAY

So liberalism is a religion, then.

>some Trump supporters

t. butthurt liberal

>implying autieists dont have wierd dogmatic beleifs and patron saints

you can tell how booty bothered the guy was that made that img. i bet he got laser hair removal on his neck out of paranoia

>"Religious people's minds are dominated by emotion and not analytical thinking which makes them cling to their view - even when evidence proves them wrong - a study claims."

What could qualify as "evidence" which "proves" that a given religious belief is "wrong"? Sounds nonsensical on its face.

voting for drumpf is wrong idiot. if you need evidence for that then... just wow

No. Atheists are truly pathetic losers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0

He's a classical liberal.

people who believe in one and kill & rape everything they see.

>implying atheists are connected to each other in any way
>implying atheists share the same beliefs
>implying atheism is not just a lack of belief in traditional god(s)
The 'patron saints' you're talking about are just prominent members of the media scene who some atheists like and some atheists dislike. There is no organization, no structure, no leaders. It's simply a lack of belief for the supposed god. Why is this so hard to grasp?

Wow whoever made this was really asshurt

Ahh, the "no u" argument, good one

God has given you over to your sinful ways, your heart is hardened. The Bible is a perfect record of creation, nature, mankind, even DNA and genetics.
Once you view ancient world history and current science from the perspective that the Bible is literal and accurate then everything makes sense. universe, time, human behavior, everything fits and this broader understanding just seems to fall over you.
Most of you know how the Jews have steered society for their benefit. If you think they haven't been doing the same thing with your relationship with God you're crazy, I guarantee you they have.
Personally, I take the Biblical view that there's a good group of jews and a bad group of jews and the bad group that pretty much run the world believe. We know for a fact they're into weird occult rituals. They're just on the wrong side.

>awaken from a lie
>it turns that everything around you is a lie
>It turns that you are also a lie

That's the price of eating from the tree of the knowledge. To be free you must trust God.

it's not for me it's for other people

if you knew that this cat spent its entire life thoroughly believing that the universe loved it and it's life had purpose, wouldn't you think the universe is a better place? whats the harm. why would you want to rip that away?

atheism just seems like existential masochism people want to inflict on others

if you want that for the cat why not for this girl too? why do you want to rip away meaning and force her to believe existence is bleak and she doesn't matter just for the sake of it

I think religion is emotionally true, existence is an amazing gift and reality has conspired to give it to us, it's very loving if you think about it and it doesn't require an intelligent creator

stool stuffers who post online about it.
your country was great before you bent over for subhuman muslim rapists. enjoy.

go tell that to a muslim, coward

all of the beauty of existence and reality is lost on the autism of the atheist. there's no justification for feeling pleasure either but nobody is lobotomizing themselves out of the autism of apleasurism why amputate yourself of a belief in existence being like a gift a loving person has given to you. so what if that gift has some poetic language surrounding it in christianity, the autism of atheism wants to strip that all away and I don't see how existence is improved by it

finally Jews seem to want to rip it away from people which is the number one indicator it's probably a good thing for us we don't throw it away

>Is there anything more pathetic than people who believe in a sky wizard?
People who think religious people literally believe in a sky wizard.

Beats believing life was developed from nothing.

Atheists believe that the universe was created out of nothing. I mean what kinda shit is that? How come nothing become something? It defies everything you learned in School. 0 cannot equal to 1.

The universe is made out of energy. Energy cannot be created or destroyed.

Believing in a more advanced life form isn't that stupid when you think about it. For all you know, we are in some Scientist's test tube.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJDgVlv55Uw

fpbp

You can get that religious feeling of awe and inspiring beauty without believing in a god. In fact, the more I find out about the nature of reality, the more beautiful I find it to be. As an atheist, I know I will only get one life- the one I currently have. So I use to to enjoy as much and as many experiences as I can within that short 80 year span. To me, there is more beauty in the world now than ever when I was a theist and as my knowledge grows, so too does my appreciation for the current state of our cosmos and the search for our precise origins.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed, but it can change shapes and states. Our biological self is nothing more than an extremely, extremely complex computer made of organic tissue and energy. At one time, the systems were much simpler, but organisms made of such simple systems do not have the machinery necessary to have speech, thought, etc. As the machinery was molded by the environment again, and again, complexity was added until we get to today; supercomplex biomachines capable of semi-rational thought. It's not a nihilist point of view; it's one of great pride and honor to be the result of such an amazing series of events.

People who believe mock the religious, but have literally no doubts about gravity.

If you get that sense of awe and wonder, it means you are just as religious as the people you mock. That feeling is the feeling of mystery, It's a positive relationship with the unknown. When you feel that way, you are accepting the fa t that you don't have any real answers and are okay with that. Unscientific. Science is a shit religion because heresy is literally unavoidable.

That's the best thing about women, they are horrible at guessing measurements.

yes, german kikes who hunt religion (except their own)

Yeah. Krauts who let their women get raped by refugees

>If you get that sense of awe and wonder, it means you are just as religious as the people you mock
Except for the part where I don't subscribe to any religion, maybe? That's my point. You don't need a religion to feel that way. Yes, it's about the positive relationship with the unknown; it's about seeking the unknown and making it known. I am only okay with real answers, answers like "because god said so" were not sufficient for me, so I kept looking. I eventually found pier-reviewed articles, papers and a whole scientific community filled with truthful insights with repeatable experiments to back their claims up.

Science is not a religion, it is a tool for testing the world around us- a method for testing and being sure of our results rather than just claiming something to be true because it's written in a dusty book.

the Swedes, who are about half muslim by now.