White hispanics dont assimilate!

>white hispanics dont assimilate!

um, no sweetie :^)

Those aren't white hispanics

Those mestizo hispanics

Mestizos already ruined the word hispanic don't sure as hell don't need to ruin white hispanic too

Why do they all look like fucking retards?

That's what it looks like when you have friends

>"white hispanics"
>post sephardic rapebabies
pick one

Virgin detected

>M-MUH FOOTBALL
FUCK
THIS
COUNTRY

who cares if they assimilate or not, they aren't american

It's those three spic girls again who the fuck are they

I cant tell the difference between white americans and mexicans anymore.

>ancestors indigenous to america
>aren't american
Please explain

They're like the beaner Bogandovs

I would rather not be friends with these inbred looking retards.

I wouldn't say I'm 100% american ether, I love guns and burgers but I also love mexican food and music, life's bretty good.

>some hs that's probably 75% spic
>yeah brah they assimilate
As long as they're a dial 2 for Spanish. They are not assmilated

a nation is a people that share the same culture, tradition and genetic lineage. americans are the posterity of the founding fathers. spics aren't american.

>white hispanics
that's contradictory though

>They're like the beaner Bogandovs

Hmmm, those three look kinda shady, can someone give me a quick case of the runs?

Only an American would think those people are white

>ywn have a foursome with triplets

>itt beta virgins mad that they'll never be in a foursome with qt wild latina triplets

Me neither. The 56% meme must be true for the general population at this point.

Because youre larping as a muslim

Theyre just brown ppl

>white hispanics
And then you proceed to post half Corn Nigger fruit-pickers.

White hispanics do assimilate. A lot of hispanics assimilate. And a lot of them don't. It's the ones that don't who are ruining it for everyone but in all fairness nobody worries about the ones that look like Spaniards

It's a weird thing that Hispanics that aren't dark and super Mexican looking deal with. To some I'm considered white, to others I'm not. So it's kind of hard to relate to people sometimes if you feel like you don't belong to any group particularly.

That's the problem, that they don't keep their hard-working ethics, and assimilate into being entitled lazy whiners like all other American kids, or into redneck (nigger) culture. This isn't exclusive to Spics happens to all immigrants. Unless they come from some nigger country most new immigrants aren't a problem, because they're here to work hard (unless they're rich chinks or eastern europeans they know they can cheat the system) and help their families out. There is no more insufferable cunt than a hyphen-American, be it Italian, Chinese, Mexican, British, etc.

t.Californio

those are not "white" anything

>implying
The whitest looking are the worst because their communities work and don't need to adapt to America, look at cubans in Miami for example. Been there and you could go everywhere speaking just spanish.

you're fucking blind.
that's your standard shitskin ruining california, they're not white at all.
this wouldn't pass for white in fucking mexico you retard.
pic related is what a white hispanic looks like, those anchor babies in your pic don't even have fair skin lmfao.

(((Shills))) keep posting them as a way to say "look at these fine hispanic wyminz fellow white man, forget about white women and go interracial!". Little they know these weird faced fridge bodied shitskins wouldn't even attract a desperate virgin.

Those aren't white wtf

No it isn't you retard it just means "Natively speaking or coming from a family that speaks Spanish or from the island of Hispaniola (Cuba)". The vile beaners you are thinking of are called mestizo

That antd it's never been harder to be an average American. If you're hyphen anything but have white skin, you're not getting hired. If your family is decent there aren't any scholarships. If your parents are married there is no welfare programs. List goes on

No they really do look low IQ

a discerning eye can determine genetic health, even from a photo

Because they have sub 80 IQ's, and they are.

>white hispanics
>mezitos
whats the difference between all this things?

This. I wouldn't give any of those low IQ goblins my pure white seed

>white hispanic
that doesn't exist

>those arent white hispanics
those are as white as hispanics come

I'm from the year the girls are from. Southern Texas. Tejanos look like the girls some even lighter lighter.

The fella looks like the child of a recent immigrant.

>White

They killed the fouth one because she looked whiter than they did.

it makes us feel better to call them "white" hispanics, so that way we don't wake up to our ethnocide as fast.

Hispanics are not very smart. They are the most mediocre race of people on the planet. They also have an extreme complex since so many males are manlets.

>"white" hispanics
Ayy.

Mexicans kind of look Indian...

why are spics so ugly

the only decent one ive ever seen is salma hayek

>All of the heights of the Mexicans
>The one nigger

fucking kek. I would probably hate jamal also if I was dick level with him.

those aren't Mexicans. Mexicans live in Mexico. These are Americans

They don't nigger. Go to the RGV. Everyone there speaks Spanish, lives off welfare, and are dumb are rocks. It's literally the poorest region in the country.

And those are beaner spics, not white Hispanics.

Imagine banging all three of them on acid.

That would be mad.

>salma hayek

Her father is of Lebanese descent and the mother is of Spanish descent. That explains it and she isn't even particularly great looking she just has an amazing set of tits.

I would be a lying sack of shit if I said I wouldn't fuck her.

No, fuck you. Participating in athletics is a prefect way to assimilate. I'm from Ireland, and up until I moved here I played rugby. I transitioned to football and fucking loved it.

It turns out Centres make great defensive ends, by the way.

it's so sad that lebanese people are whiter than spics, id rather take them

Are those triplets or do hispanics actually look that fucking alike

those are "white" hispanic triplets. average hispanics look like the dude in the back.

>white
>Hispanic

Choose one, faggot.

Essentially. The average spic is a short round beaner.

I know more Mexicans who can't speak Spanish than Mexicans that do.

Salma Hayek is 70% white (She had a DNA test on TV and she didn't like it)

hispanics only refuse to assimilate when they're herded into the liberal welfare death-trap by the left and housed in black neighborhoods. would you assimilate into that culture? i don't blame inner-city hispanics for not assimilating, in fact, i would rather they didn't.

that's horrifying, its harder to send them back.

>white hispanics

>i would rather they didn't.
same, thats like a cancer tumor assimilating into your body, its better to have it as a removable tumor

thats not white, it might pass for white in 50% white countries.

OP est la fagot

It's not a great sport because of all the head injuries. There's nothing noble about seeking out IQ reductions.

>Passing off halfbreeds as white

Dress them up as cute as you like, they're still animals.

lol. Only brainlets think """"Hispanic"""" is a race.

thats white in many of our states now

Muh Based Latinos

>this kid

>5'3

PFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOW CAN BEANERS POSSIBLY EVER RECOVER?!

>you will never be the giant mexican football chad
>you will never get to hang out with the weird hot triplets

Feels bad man

We should start calling English speaking niggers anglos

prostate for posterity!

>18
>4 years of varsity football
>1350 SAT
>31 ACT
>3.9 UWGPA
>tutored niggers on team for extra money

let the niggers play fullback and tackle. Play a position like D end, be just as fast/tough, learn the same lessons football teaches, keep your IQ. not too hard to grasp, user.

last americans i've met were a scrawnny faggot and a balding dude, both shorter than me.
Honestly fuck america

You mean mexican

The most succesfull country in the americas, that is Chile, is a mestizo majority country.

He's muslim, what did you expect?

>white

>european spaniards are white
oh really? wow who would have ever thought.
thats why it was so easy to conquer your latino pieces of shit and force their langauge and religion on you monkies. how does it feel speaking a gringo language?
can you speak your native mayan tongue?

those "women" are duisgusting

>mfw been in a crowd like that before
>mfw bean too but stand at 6'1
>mfw got dirty looks as I wade through a crowd of indios

I love how they cry racism but deny that the old Spanish caste system is alive and well in their old country's society, nothing but a bunch of useful idiots who'll get shit on once they've outlived their usefulness

>Those aren't white hispanics
>Those mestizo hispanics

Non-Europeans are not white

>white

calm down luiz

>tfw south america is whiter than us.

Stop calling us "sweaty" and "honey" ITS FUCKING RETARDED

I'm not mexican lol. Not even central American lol.

"white"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ah
viva la raza!

>white hispanics
No such thing, until George Zimmerman killed Saint Trayvon that is.

We wuz no longer kingz an sheeit.

Raza pinga

hey sweetie, show me your bootie ;)

Yeah, those chicks are hot alright, and probably more American than the majority of posters on this board.

As a White guy I can honestly say Hispanics will be the people who save this country.
Whites have sacrificed their inheritance by being gullible traitors following Kike political causes.

Gotta say thats the jock kid that beats up all the nerds and fucks triplets
>respect the grind