Islam is the religion of pea-

Islam is the religion of pea-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJMIB4kE998
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Religion of Pieces

>yfw

-s

I have no problems with this ... I want to do that to criminals.

Why do they do that thing where they place the guys head on top of his body after beheading him? I only see Muslims doing this. Is it a ritual or something

hell walk it off

where else would you put the head?

At least they stop after he's already dead and just leave him there. Better then going full Mexican and slicing the face off his decapitated head and sticking his own dick in his faceless mouth.

On a stick

He was executed for being a sorcerer.

Dis. I have no problem with Islam executing criminals, it's the fact they get off on it which makes them equally degenerate.

He is simply meditating and giving a demonstration of an out of body experience.

Falling for this old bait pic. The man is a contortionist, it just looks like hes beheaded, this is a prank at some arab mall

>U+1F914

On the ground.

Sorcerer? Was he reading Harry Potter in public?

>dead shia scum
literally nothing of value was lost. kys kufar.

I-is he gonna be okay?

look me straight in the eye and tell me you don't know at least a couple of people that deserve to be beheaded

In America we just hang people

Sure. He just lost his head for a moment.

>deserve to be beheaded

That's not the issue though is it. It's not the severity of punishment that is an issue, it's the choice of what is punishable and to what severity. Specifically apostasy and capital punishment for example...

Did he died?

-nus weenus of course haha!

On top of a tortoise

Literally did this at Bataclan.

He'll never be the head of a major corporation

no, no you seem confused my leaf brother
we first cut man's penis off, then we remove his face off while man still breathing, then you cut head.

islam is ju-

movie??

reminds me the bridge on the drina

youtube.com/watch?v=PJMIB4kE998

As if you don't know..