S
E
D

I think Orange County sucks

dnc killed seth rich

Sweden.

this is /leftypol/
Ignore thread and please move on

USA is still the country with the most retarded people in the world.

all true.
of course this is one of the countries Sup Forums praises as a paradise, which doesnt matter for pol because they never leave their mom's basement

Germany is pretty fukd.

Moldova/Ukraine. Africa tier GDP, and they behave like niggers. I've noticed that a bunch of them started coming to my already nig infested city a few years ago, now i can't go out without seeing these fuckers get drunk or squatting in the middle of the road

Eat a dick, faggot. Sweden is now the worst, followed by Alb*nia, Bosnia, and Germany.
Poles are friends.

At least they're white, Francois. Don't blame them for gommunism, just give them time.

Pic related is polish

You should come to Bosnia first then judge us.
Ask me anything you want to know

Slovakia > Czech

>american talking about european countries
face it, your only education about europe is through internet memes.
never forget about your nigger and now slavic first lady.

Albania is up there. one of the most shit places in all the world.

european jews basically, will be exterminated by their neighbors once and for all very soon after they came close in ww2

Slavic first lady who is routinely fucked by a Soros associate who effectively runs the states through the back door.

i'll ask instead of him
is ti true that if bosnians play bosnian music in bars that a muslim can come in and say "play some allahu akbar music" that the bosnian fag will immediately do it unless he wants the rest of his family killed?

>creator races
>uses pic of Kurt Cobain
>he literally blew himself out with a shotgun

Oi m8 that's a pretty accurate depiction of the suicidal tendencies of "white countries"

shit tier feet

Soros doesn't control shit.
Media is controlled by the jews
Banks are ran by the jews
You can keep naming people but they can't do anything by themselves because they are a tribe. Everyone who isn't one of their own is goyim

it is really the bottom of the barrel if you insult a country based on their stereotypes while not showing your own flag, bro. :^)

Play allahu akbar music.

False

>Muslims everywhere
That's my issue. Also, my grandmother's family was White Russian, and they stayed in Serbia until they came here.

pic related

Poland is a shithole but pollacks are the best posters in that shit.

>search poland for flags
>read only their reply and what they reply to get context
>that shit turns into a infinite ylyl

Salve polacos! Volta Casemiro!

no, not false.
i have a few friends that can confirm this.
i ne samo da oni mogu ovo da potvrde, oni su ti koji su mi ovo ispricali.
mnoge kafane su se raspale bas zato sto gazde nisu znale sta vise da radi sa svojim zivotima.
>pustri narodnu muziku
>dodje bosanski muslim kolji zeli da vristi youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
nemoj lagati, znas da je bosna muslimanska zemlja.

At least you're white. You Eastern Euros may have more experience with hardship, but you know nothing of the sheer agony the burgers on this board have to deal with.
>inb4runningoutofhamburgers
No, where I live, just 20 years ago, it was around 80% white and 20% anti-commie gook. Now, it's less than 35% white, half the old guard gooks left, and there are illegals and niggers everywhere. There are almost no virgins past the age of 16. If you express an opinion to the right of Marx, you will be shouted down as a fascist, and the only """conservatives""" are slimy corporate lobbyists.
Seriously, you have no idea how valuable a homogeneous, stable society is worth.

t. ethnic Russian living in NoVA

50 percent of the population are muslims.
You have a Serbian entity which is 82 percent christian and Serbian and you have a Muslim and Croat entity.
Muslims here have been under a huge influence from Saudi Arabia, they are even paying women to wear niqab, burkas etc.
Majority of Muslims here say that they are Muslim but that's just declaratively, majority of them drink alcohol and some even eat pork

How are the muslims there ? Are they conservative ?

>Muslims everywhere

bosniaks are not very religious and albanians even less so

shows how much you know about europe, i guess

>Majority of Muslims say that they are Muslim in name only
Then convert, bro. Or would you get beheaded by the practicing Muslims?

All I'm saying is that Bosnia as a whole is an abortion of a country. The Republika Srpska would be fine on its own, but we're not talking about regions.
Trust me, I was born in the US. I know ungodly monstrosities of nations when I see them.

Still doesn't change that Islam is a shitty ideology that breeds batshit insane followers. And Alb*nians are like the Mexicans of Europe--they shit out kids like nothing else.
Better than niggers or actual sandniggers, sure, but definitely the worst of Europe.

>inb4 fucking serbs
you ARE a serb you fucking shitter.
fucking god just die and stop posting.

As I said, they don't take the religion that seriously, they just say they are muslims because it would be embarrassing for them to return to Christianity and they would lose their "nation identity".
I have my Muslim cousin coming to my Slava (honoring of the home guardian), he drinks but still doesn't want to eat pork

I wish, nigga

>europeans having good birthrates is a bad thing

are you retarded? you're on the wrong board

why should people care about your opinion if you post with a fake flag?

>fake flag

spotted the newfag

Purity of blood is far more desirable than trying to out-nigger niggers. Infinite growth is a kike meme. Spain basically dominated the civilized world with a population of 10 million; same for England.
For fuck's sake, have you seen how crowded Europe is? They just need to kick out the shitskins. A slight population decline is meaningless in the worst case and most likely a good thing for some countries.

Don't hide behind a meme flag Ahmed/Tyrone

>be croat
>be proud of telling my serbian grandma and civilians to go back to serbia
>be proud of having serbian blood
>be proud of having serbian ustasa(check it) officers in my anti serbia gang
>be proud being a not serb serb
>be proud of fighting the few left overs while the rest of the draza serbs were fighting against the rest of nazi germany while you sucked nazi cock to stay relevant
Borili ste se protiv Srba u prvom pa docekivali srpsku vojsku u svojim gradovima uz cvece i Boze pravde, ispracali kralja Aleksandra pa nakon 7 godina cvecem docekali nemce pa onda ste docekivali partizane a neki bjezali
> cr*ats during the war: "omg help pleas we're being genocided, muh greater serbia, NATO pls help pobise nas srboćetnici ;((((
>cr*ats now: "we wuz stronk :-DD, get on the tractor :-DDD"

>muh newfag
>muh oldflags
the "new" flags are utter trash.

>new flags are utter trash

you have to go back gyppo

Czech > Inferior Slovakia

CR is better in literally every conceivable way.

>muh hiding behind flags while insulting other countries
flags are of no use, unless you want to insult other countries.
you literally cant insult anyone with a fake flag while posting this
you are the one that has to do the trump posting on /bant/

fuck off ameritards with your divide and conquer bullshit, slovakia is our equal and our nigga

Yeah, people seem to just jump to that conclusion. Notice how the Rennaissance appeared shortly after the Black Plague?

Nice try, Slovak, why don't you go suck Hitler's dick again.

what can I say to this nigger, imagine a qt white girl living 1000 miles east of you that speaks with an awfully cute, but real retarded accent. I like slovakia

>worst country
>not sweden or germany or france

fuck outta here you trolling faggot