I fucking hate this country

The USA is cucked beyond belief. Everything here is cancer and shit. People are poor, fat stupid and ugly as hell

You know it's true. We are a Jew infested shithole with no culture except for obesity, stupidity, nigger worship, mega capitalism, Mart sharting, vacuous obsession with celebrities and christcuck evangelism.

American people are the worst. All most people care about is money or niggerball. It's fucking disgusting.

At least we have all of those guns right? Well whats the point of having all of them when the average American is as dumb as a bag of nails? We could literally overthrow the zog tomorrow with all of our weapons, but people are happy to be fat, retarded slaves. And there's no point in red pilling them. They will just spout back some ad hominem insult like "nazi" or "racist" like the Jews programmed them to say.

Fuck me why didn't my ancestors just stay in Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=0h0m1s&v=z_yRZLMbV3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

britian is cucked too, not as much but still
we lost the 2nd world war by winning it

Op, I want you to listen good to this:
Kys.

Why not join the military? At least you can suck dicks there in peace, so long as you don't dress in women's clothes.

I sure best Korea will take you

Hitler warned us but no one listened

>our orange skinned steak salesman god emperor just BTFO mentally ill faggots in front of the world
>"i hate this country"

Get the fuck out cucked faggot, we're speeding in the fast lane about to bash every fag back into the closet and chain our women back to the stove.

We are #1

USA
USA
USA

You are 100% correct and nupol will hate you for that

You can thank the (((greatest generation))) for this.

I think you should move to a different state. Small town America is still awesome. Would love to know where OP is so I can stay the fuck away, though.

Don't fool yourself, it is pretty bad everywhere now.
All you can do is lead by example, noone else will do it for you

America is so big that you can find smaller towns that have culture and normal people. It's the big cities that spawn the ghettos.

>city life is filled with liberalism and faggotry
>country life is filled with Jew worshipping and obesity
It's bad either way

It is a sad feel, but true.
In the battle of the buldge, cornered and overwhelmed, the strong pushed on, almost turning the war around. Never give up user. It will indeed be darkest before the dawn.

delusional. literally nothing you can say changes the fact that 50% of births under 5 are non-white.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=0h0m1s&v=z_yRZLMbV3s
This video has basically become the thread theme

then leave!
bye!

Jew worshipping? How do you figure? The rural America I know is still very Christian, and even the weirdies are more likely to be Wiccans or Atheists than anything else.

It's pretty shitty here too. Hang in there, maybe there will be a change

If you don't like it here faggot and don't want to work to change it, then leave

Sums it up just right

Then leave, god you fucking cucks are the one ruining this country

Fuck off to Canada and be a faggot leaf. Instead of just a faggot.

this photo hits too close to home

STFU Life is what YOU make it and the problems you struggle with are in your own head. You've got it easy and millions of people would love to have even the smallest of things available to you.

Funny imagine that
>sup leftypol

>waaaa
>waaa
>waaaaaaaaa
^that is you
Stop being such a whiny faggot. Oh, right, you're a liberal, you can't help it.

lets trade citizenships

Just go up to any of them talk about Israel and they'll literally be groveling in their words
>HURR DURR IF YA DONT LIKE IT GET OUT
Codeword for I have no argument

Good for them, I hope they choke to death on it.

americans confirmed for jingoistic unreflective shart-in-marters

There's really no argument to be made. You said you hate this country and you're very unhappy. Obviously changing every single American to make you feel more comfortable is out of the question. You said you wished your ancestors stayed in Britain.

So either find another state to live in, or leave the country since you can't even offer a solution to YOUR dilemma.

And the rest of the world isn't?

You're a whining little faggot.

You should not be casting aspersions on this country.

Which is objectively still the best country on Earth by fuckin' miles.

Even giving you all your cliched insults.

this

What's with the small town meme? Small town America all looks like this, apart from colonial towns built by the British. I'd rather live in a degenerate city.

Still, this generation of americans could never pull anything like that off.

This country is filled with weaklings. If some global shit ever goes down, we are lost. Sure we have the military. But the people are weaklings. If Americans think that they are ever going to be able to endure more than the Chinese or the Russians they are mistaken. The Russians were raised in the cold and economic despair for at least the last 30 years. The average Chinese man is living hand to mouth. The American is weak.

God damn that's depressing. All of those closed businesses because stupid Americans rather buy Chinese made shit at shart mart.

>America become South America within 10 years

Nobody want to live in 30% white nigger worship land

and pretty sure that nobody want invest niggerloo latino land

We need a fucking war.

That's boring to look at. Wouldn't be surprised if most people did meth there. Some area's of America are so flat .

>the average chinese man is living hand to mouth
LEL

No. It's called perspective and I think many around the world need to get some.

Sure America has it's problems but there are some ridiculous funny Ameribro's on Sup Forums.

Pic not related.

>Why didn't my ancestors just stay in Britain?

Do you really think it's better over there?

>living hand to mouth
its true though. its why chinese get so rich working minimum wage jobs when they move to america, they know how to live well cheaply and save money

Fuck off with all this defeatism. Shits really starting to get annoying. Is this just some new shill tactic? Been noticing the amount of whinging about ones own country has been increasing lately, and it's just irritating and it helps nobody.

We all still have a lot going for us - I think access to the internet isolates us from all the potential positive news.

You don't argue with someone having a temper tantrum. You either try to calm them down, ignore them completely, or tell them to STFU. The responses you've listed took the latter approach.

>Britain: 87% white
>USA: 56% white

>degenerate city

You mean 30% white niggerfied city

Why didn't my ancestors just stay put :(

I'm 100% with you OP, but there is no point to making this thread. There'll always be people who will think this is the best country in the world even if 25% of the population was only white and our HDI ranking was above 40

This tbqh

My god OP, you triggered the shartriots.

Hey faggot. You made this thread about 2 weeks ago and if I remember correctly, about 80% of the replies told you to kill yourself.

I could entertain this more, criticize you, or even ramble on about 50 different things you could shove up your insatiable asshole for pleasure . . but cmon. Just kys this time.

Bc you are a nazi racist. You think the government is occupied by zionists. Nobody worships nigger culture, a lot of people just like music. You can have your all white utopia where everyone wears brown shirts and all your women are dykes bc you can't lay pipe and they're tired of having kids, while you go to church and secretly butt fuck guys. Thanks for holding humanity back retard. The sooner you neck yourself the sooner we can take the next evolutionary step

Bait you morons BAIT, THIS IS BAIT.

here's the thing about america. the best here are the best of the best. through a combo of being born smart, working hard, and getting lucky, I get to enjoy being in that community (think top-tier tech/finance gigs and grad schools - I have friends in all 3 and it's great)
even though I'm above average, I dont have any delusions about being smarter or harder working than plenty of people who've gotten a way worse deal than me. luck is a key element here. if you dont get lucky (which is a mix of the socioeconomic community you're born into and how the choices you make pan out), but you're smart and hard working, you get a shit deal in america and you know it. you get stuck with the fucking dredges who are beneath you and it's maddening. I think a lot of Sup Forums burgers fall into this category

Stop! This isn't real! Multiculturalism can work, IT CAN!!!

Americans are so deluded don't even try user. If you try and confront any of the people who have fallen for the america meme you'll either get something along the lines of "muh dick" "muh freeddoms" or "muh ad-hom". See: They call us the cucks but they're the brainwashed once who support a country that encourages cuckoldry.

America has been a Jewish experiment since day 1 and for the past 100 years we've been the strong arm of the Jews. The world we live in today is a global Wiemar and America is the powerhouse behind it.