Negro cuckoldry goes mainstream again

starcasm.net/archives/372943

Aleksandra, pure blonde-haired Russian wife to a fair-eyed Mormon all-american boy gets BLACKED. Denies it and nukes her social media. Guess who's raising the baby? Why is 90 day fiance so degenerate? Because it's cross-breeding, and cross-breeders are degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alex.mimi/
starcasm.net/archives/372943
youtube.com/watch?v=xAB62ivyQ9E
youtube.com/watch?v=R07k4DnDgrc
youtube.com/watch?v=-YXXBpxgojg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Her defense. She's still denying it. Her best friend and traveling companion is black.

I loved that show

Yeah Russia bride and a guy who still believes in love... lol that's gonna work

>while Josh was on a Mormon missionary trip and Aleksandra was attending a Metropolitan University Prague. While in Prague, she taught a pole dancing class and was also employed as a go-go dancer. Initially an atheist, Josh led Aleksandra on a conversion to Mormonism.

It's impossible to feel sorry for a dude who refuses to look at reality.

Hot t b h

The Mormon church used to excommunicate whores.

>Dance courses of R'n'B and go-go
>Pole Dance Studio Fame
Shocking.
facebook com/alexandra.yarovikova.9

I laughed. Nothing else can really be done.

Also she still has photos on her instagram with the black guy who is the father of her child.
>the mormon cuckboy still married her

instagram.com/alex.mimi/

>Her best friend and traveling companion
Her husband should have wised up.
He could either let her do what she wants or pluck his eye out. I feel for the man. Hopefully he has the humility to let it be.

Mother fucker deserved it for taking pity on a roastie

>starcasm.net/archives/372943
Why the fuck are they hiding the skin colour of the turd?

The absolute state of Russian men

Physiognomy is real. Look at that cuckface.

>Was you there when we did the first ultrasound?

Oh shit, she's starting to speak like a black person too

her nigger baby

Is this the guy who blacked her?

>not a nigressette for sure 5000% Maury!!!!

Did the husband participate in his daughters conception by ejaculating as the BBC flooded his wife's womb?

Few know this.

>Josh
>Russian

absolutely degenerate

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHaHAHA

>mormons
Not even once

Jesus Christ, this poor beta fool

Lol looking at her instagram now, she's hiding the sprog in every photo

The poor cuck and his cuck mormon family.
youtube.com/watch?v=xAB62ivyQ9E
youtube.com/watch?v=R07k4DnDgrc
youtube.com/watch?v=-YXXBpxgojg

I'd rather settle with a 6/10 conservative than a 9/10 roastie desu

Nothing is more bitter than the realization that women don't have a single ounce of clan mentality and always sympathize with foreign men more than their own.

>josh is the american mormon cuck
>alex mimi is the nigger

Pretty much this. It's universal. Women from every culture, on average, will cuck their husbands, destroy their families, and destroy all the effort of their male ancestors to build a civilization for these fucking worthless whores who destroy it.

I used to think people who complained about women's rights were shallow. Now I understand that it is common sense. Women do not deserve rights, they deserve to be managed by the state and their husband once she is assigned to him.

Un-fucking-believable that after everything men have done for women, they just betray us and have absolutely no appreciation or gratitude.

>9/10
That disgusting slut is a 6, tops. Don't rely on those touched up instagram pics. Watch the
youtube videos.

>2 posts by this id

And you cucks still take the bait

But the nigger is even an awkward cuck, seeking the roasties attention by pretending to like mormon music.

The mormon cuck got cucked by a nigger cuck, the mormon has the the nogger cuck cucked by having him pretend to like mormon music so he can keep fucking the roastie, but the mormon is still raising the niglet.
how many levels of cuck is this loser on?!

Men haven't given women much choice. Dudes everywhere (like you) complaining about everything. Give women a reason to respect you and not want to fuck niggers and they won't.

Be a man.
There's a reason why they say that.
Women want to fuck men, not whiners.

I rarely see mix couples or babies in real life...only on pol where trolls are pushing it hard..i usually see mix of Hispanic men/women and white men/women...i live In a large city and travel alot to other large cities..my personal experience..

If nobody would settle down with these women after they ride the cock carousel they wouldn't do this stupid shit in the first place.

>The mormon cuck got cucked by a nigger cuck, the mormon has the the nogger cuck cucked by

The internet was a mistake.

But the baby's so adorable though. She's such a cutie.

Being a mormon, he doesn't care, mormons are used at adopting nigger babies that nobody wants.

That's a sour thing to say, because the child's being raised Mormon. Surely she'll be a more purposeful citizen and not a jive talking chicken head.

Russians & Easter Europeans are genuinely retarded subhumans.

Everything about them is sickening.

Including their god awful languages.

I work with a bunch of VISA-workers from ROMANIA, and they are such fucking animals.

It's sickening listening to them talk in their natural shit-tounge.

Such a belligerent tone no matter what they're talking about.

And they are all despicable, shameless, degenerate terds, on par with animals.

Cheating on their spouse is a give-in for such reprehensible animal subhumans.

I fucking can't stand any of them.

Greeks, Eastern Europeans, Russians, Italians, the French, Spaniards, Italians.

Fuck all of them and their shitty languages and their shitty music and their shitty faces.

I want them all off my planet ASAP.

t. 1/18 eggplant

I don't truly blame women; I just hate whatever evolutionary path the X chromosome has decided for them which from my point of view is incredibly primitive and makes me question how we even gained sentience.
You see a lot of the same behaviors in Chimpanzees and Bonobos. Females fuck everyone so everyone thinks they're the father because the males are so sexually competitive they'll kill the children they know aren't theirs.

The girls Bonobos are more attracted to "wandering males" than their own males and more sympathetic to abstruse behavior (I.E they can get away with more bullshit) probably because it decreases incest.

But humans aren't chimps, we diverged an eternity ago and became the most intelligent species on earth. Why then do women carry around these archaic sexualities? Why are they more sympathetic to foreign men to the point where Islam subjects them to the same things they fear their own men will? Why do women get so turned on by violence that women want to marry mentally ill sex serial killers?
Men created civilization for an abundance of food, and increased understanding of the world, less death, marriage so more males could mate, all these great things. But women are stuck in monkey sexuality land where we're basically cavemen. Bash each others heads in with rocks and beat them around, spread their legs open for the new ungabunga with the different accent because he's "new".

The saddest thing about this, is the fact that we care about it. We care about being able to fulfill female desires because that fulfills our own worth in the world. We want to get them off, but they never truly do.

So I blame the weak male idealogs for promoting the horror that is female sexuality and then continuing to promote it after we've realized how retarded it actually is.

the mormons are just as cucked as any christian sect, they all seem to be hell bent on recreating hell on earth, thats what happens when you turn white countires into race mixed nigger hellholes