Brit/pol/ - Comfy Hours edition

>Britain to ban sale of all diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2040
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/25/britain-to-ban-sale-of-all-diesel-and-petrol-cars-and-vans-from-2040

>Britain's new aircraft carriers to test Beijing in South China Sea
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/27/britains-new-aircraft-carriers-to-test-beijing-in-south-china-sea

>Exclusive: EU threat to suspend Brexit talks unless Britain pays its divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/exclusive-eu-says-brexit-talks-could-delayed-uk-continues-stonewall/

>With 20 months until Brexit, UK orders year-long EU migration study
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z

>UK Government's immigration policy branded "a shambles" after Lewis suggests end to free movement
heraldscotland.com/news/15437821.UK_Government_s_immigration_policy_branded__a_shambles__after_Lewis_suggests_end_to_free_movement/

>Brexit EU migration study examines if British workers are at a disadvantage to foreign labour
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/brexit-eu-migration-study-examines-british-workers-adisadvantage/

>(((Alt-right))) commentator gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/

>Freedom of movement ends with Brexit, says immigration minister
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/27/freedom-of-movement-ends-with-brexit-says-immigration-minister-brandon-lewis

>Transgender people 'can't serve' in US military
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40729996

>Britain's May to stay as PM until at least 2020, close ally predicts
reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-idUSKBN1A70BL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ifxmd-uMU5Y
youtu.be/cj17fIxOMK8?t=4m53s
strawpoll.me/13563424
theguardian.com/women-in-leadership/2015/jul/24/you-only-live-once-i-really-believe-we-can-all-do-some-good
telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/11837389/British-factory-Fashion-Enter-signs-landmark-deal-to-create-clothing-for-Tesco.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Somme#Aftermath
youtube.com/watch?v=AqdeoxwyvKk
youtube.com/watch?v=5NOD130JZso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi lads.

STALIN IS LITERALLY HITLER

fuck off Rightly So

F

Just had 3 wanks in a row and feel deflated.

better

Are you circumcised?

>mfw the thread was made by a gay

>2005-07-13

>mfw bigots in my thread

Increasingly aggression spikes. How do you fight it?

Anyone else think the yank is making these threats rather uncomfy?

yes

only jews are uncircumcised faggot

You don't, you fight everything else because of it.

Threads sorry

Just caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I look so disgusting, my eyes have black rims, my hair is greasy and I look really weak.

He's here all the time. I'm used to it, otherwise yes.

I'll make a coffee and think of ways I can save myself and get my life back on track

>he fell for the women meme
explain yourselves lads

It's not a sort of healthy aggression. It's more of a hatred. I become cold and spiteful. I can feel my body temperature go down.

t. rightly so

Oh I know

Time to learn about another great Bong tank design.

>An inspired British modification. As an all-round, general purpose tank the Sherman was one of the best of World War II, but by 1943 it was getting past its prime. An officer at Lulworth Camp, near Bovington, came up with the idea of fitting a better gun, the British 76.2mm, known as the 17 pounder. The new design would be known as the Sherman Firefly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ifxmd-uMU5Y

always knew boris was a kware

Learn to love that look precisely because it is off-putting to normies. I enjoy being off-putting to them.

You don't even have to be unhygienic. You can just un-nerve them. It's quite fun.

Better looking than a hairy arse crack

youtu.be/cj17fIxOMK8?t=4m53s

White North London factory owner says they need to employ Somalia-tier Romanians
because "the British people can't do this job".

She insists that pre Brexit or post Brexit "we need our European workers here"

I suspect she prefers immigrants because they are more pliable and therefore better for her bottom line. It also gives her a warm fuzzy glow inside to help foreigners because it demonstrates her anti-racism to her peer group and thus elevates her status.

thoughts?

This.

>t. gay

almost done with the scorebag lads

send help

damn ok

well hopefully not too much has changed?

i know wikileaks released some info about the US Embassy in Estonia trying to spread diversity and multicultural awareness over there.

What is a scorebag

Bullshit. She's just a shit businesswoman.

There is a kernel of truth, though. We have been spoiled by the temporary boom which is gained from selling ourselves out, and now people here are used to it and expect more. Only now we have no nation sentiment left and all people want is comfort--so they won't work those jobs and instead scrounge. I suppose it's good in all cases.

>500,000 brits were sent to their death in one battle

pretty outrageous and yet no one mentions it, the incompetence of those leaders literally "ebil hitler" tier criminality

that's why you shave tbqh lad

Is it not a common term in England? Is it just a Scotland thing?

important strawpoll
strawpoll.me/13563424
strawpoll.me/13563424
>strawpoll.me/13563424
>strawpoll.me/13563424
strawpoll.me/13563424
strawpoll.me/13563424
>strawpoll.me/13563424
>strawpoll.me/13563424

Why hurt your mind so?

If you mean weed, no, and I'm getting that from urban dictionary.

Grow plants lad.

theguardian.com/women-in-leadership/2015/jul/24/you-only-live-once-i-really-believe-we-can-all-do-some-good

Found this puff piece about her where she's made out to be some kind of young British fashion hero helping out other British designers

No mention that her factory is stuffed full of minimum waged Bulgarians.

Are we talking ww1, or ww2 lad?

>she
You invited that Brit to stay with you and admitted to being a fat autist. Don't try to copy Pube now, we know you're (both) fat hairy men.

important strawpoll for brit/pol/
strawpoll.me/13563424
strawpoll.me/13563424
>strawpoll.me/13563424
>strawpoll.me/13563424
strawpoll.me/13563424
strawpoll.me/13563424
>strawpoll.me/13563424
>strawpoll.me/13563424
strawpoll.me/13563424
strawpoll.me/13563424
>strawpoll.me/13563424
>strawpoll.me/13563424
strawpoll.me/13563424
strawpoll.me/13563424
>strawpoll.me/13563424
>strawpoll.me/13563424

Being gay is easy mode, you fucks are so promiscuous, you'll shag literally any other man.
Being hetero is hardcore mode, the path of disappointment, loneliness and misery, but the occasional, very rewarding success if you keep at it.

This. Fuck normies.

I haven't smoked weed in years, and I won't do it again atleast for another year or so.

>Im a girl btw

n-not me. many are though

Put 4 scoops in my coffee. So if anyone has any life problems they want solving ask in about 40-50 minutes and i'll sort you.

You haven't doxxed shit yankstain. Stop dreaming

They're really going out of their way to not call them rioters aren't they?

telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/11837389/British-factory-Fashion-Enter-signs-landmark-deal-to-create-clothing-for-Tesco.html

>“Manufacturing should be the backbone of the UK economy,” said Ms Holloway. “We are not only creating the products but also the skilled people to ensure the future of this industry.”

So she's "creating the skilled people" by importing a Ryanair-load of Romanians who live 12 to a house in some shit part of London?

Can we find this bitches contact details?

Degenerate slut.

If you're so rich why do you buy 20 bags and not ounces? Post feet.

That american last thread really made me think

I imagine they still hate yanks there, but Estonia is more cucked than I imagined it would be. Poland is really based though, I know people meme about it but it really is.

I once ended up drinking with a group of Polish lads and they were taking the piss out of how many 'coons and arabs' we had in Britain. A couple of them had come here to work but moved back to Poland because they hated being around third worlders. I've been to Poland a few times and have probably seen no more than 20 non-whites there. All the posters, TV etc are full of white people.

This.

I'm actually a girl who has outdebated/shitposted you for these last 8 months
>and there's nothing you can do about it

Haven't stopped in over a year.

>4 scoops of coffee
NOT THE SCOOPS YOU SHOULD BE TAKING

CMONNNNNNNNN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Somme#Aftermath

Kek

Why isn't anybody discussing the events of Dalston tonight?

That guy you gave your email to is going to get a surprise when he comes to have gay sex with you then.

See You really should.

I beg to differ

Go on then. Who have you doxxed?

Rightly So

Twice

Those scoops come tomorrow when I'm trying to stay awake. I've got a preworkout called C4 and it's gonna fuck me right up.

>but the occasional, very rewarding success if you keep at it.

I hope you get yours soon. You're getting close to wizardhood.

>t. person I gave my email to

quit acting like a faggot or you're not invited anymore

We've known about Rightly So for months because he told us about his Twitter account himself you absolute fucking spoon.

eddie or pube next whichever is mroe insufferable

4 scoops of what lad

also if you can solve this youd unironically save my life. I cant feel my emotions, its like theyre blocked off by a wall or a void. I know they're there cause I still get angry or sad or happy but I don't feel it in my head or heart. Halp

You're a she? Can I cuddle with you please?

>poof

Well if you create an environment which floods the market for low-skill Labour, then the entire perception of value changes.

Just like nobody would dream of paying £8 for an album anymore because of unlimited internet supply.

What i'd like to see happen is more competition for the middle class jobs from immigrants. The legal jobs, the financial jobs, the accounting jobs. I'd like to see these industries come under pressure from the "global market". I know this is already happening to an extent, because EU workers are increasingly better educated and speak English preddy good. Perhaps this swung the referendum for Leave, the middle class could see the writing on the wall and clamoured for protectionism.

>poof

I'm the guy who was calling the guy you gave your email to a faggot while arguing about the monarchy lad. The same night you admitted you were the same yank who is in every thread.

You can't make claims like that without proof. Timestamped.

>poof

>poof

surely you have a rope handy
the day has come

>his pre workout comes in scoops not lines
lmao dyel?

>tfw now I have spawned a yank who's attempting to pretend to be me despite only being able to be the pound store version of the meme mechant
I'm so sorry lads

>poof

Wizard for 6 months now. Time to die?

>4 scoops of what lad
4 scoops of coffee. The normal is 2.

I'll have a think about it and get back to you when the coffee has kicked in properly.

It was a bit of a non-happening if I recall correctly, some people threw some bins around and set off some fireworks and that's about it.

I'll be on guard for happenings tomorrow though.

Decided to indentify as a woman
Or maybe a man

youtube.com/watch?v=AqdeoxwyvKk

Might see what /ptg/ is up to.

his first tweet was made on July 21st of this year fucktard

When she says "the backbone of the economy" she means she, as the CEO, wants to cream off the profits, but is perfectly content for 80% of her staff to be non-British.

There is no contradiction in her mind. She pays taxes and obeys the laws.

w-who are you desu

Turned me into a house ridden autist

they're both okay as long as they don't post so fucking much with their trip every single thread

>look at me, i'm the Scot now.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NOD130JZso

The Scottish national portrait gallery literally released this video where some Nog triumphantly Nogs it around the National portrait gallery virtually screaming fuck you at our ancestors and proclaiming their posterity a bunch of cunts that are dying out and soon to be replaced by Nogs like him.
Fucking raging.