N
C
E
R

>a white woman within 1488 miles of a black male.. muh coal burner

bumpin for krondawg fuckboi

She got BLACKED

>NS women ARE THE BEST

What if she her boobs were NatSoc but her ass was libertarian?

This bumps for jesus

This bumps for the holy ghost

I knew a natsoc girl in HS. She's a coal burner now. I actively try to avoid political women, but women who aren't into politics seem so shallow. Idk what to do anymore. I just don't want STD's.

And lastly bumped for America

>Gary Johnson
>libertarian
if you identify that idiot as part of your movement, it's impossible to take you seriously

I personally hate Gary but this girl is hot so that's why I posted her

>Gary Johnson
(((libertarian))) neocon cancer faggot pieces of shit

Could you prove to me that libertarians aren't just essentially weak rubes bound to be dominated by superior ideologies?

This. The Johnson plane crashed with no survivors in the year of Aleppo. I would argue that it was a mistake from the beginning. Libertarians without nationalist or at least practical pro-sovereignty views are basically just unironic corporate whores.

Oddly Memes Johnston was honestly one of the more normal LP candidates. The whole party is a joke, there are actual real libertarians who just run as Republicans like Amash, Massie and Rand Paul.

Bow before him

My assessment of the movement is that being hyper individualistic they are unwilling or unable due to 0 power and authority structures to call out people who clearly don't hold libertarian views.

>NS women ARE THE BEST
You don't sit down and salute FFS. Burger?

And you don't slap your shoulder either. And FFS, tighten that tie and button that blouse.

Average libertarian

You're fooling yourself if you don't think she's 1488 and just keeping a lid on it

Yeah, they rationalize their slave morality, much like above-average IQ left wing people who hold equality above everything else. They then embrace impotent political strategies because it's the only truth they can discern. It's the same pattern imo.

this sage is for using your dead jew buddy on Sup Forums

Libertarianism is really a commie ideology.

>gary Johnson
>libertarian
I'm in my garage. I must be a car.

>telepoets behind you
Nothing personal, kid

Gary Johnson is hardly a libertarian. The Libertarian party is fucking cancer and aids. Mises Institute >>>>> Cato >>>> actual dog shit >""""""Reason"""''''

There is absolutely zero fucking chance this is not a post-ironic parody account. I refuse to believe it.