Le 56% face meme

Can /POL please explain what is the significance of this meme? I mean, I like it, and every time I see it, I go into an uncontrollable laughing frenzy, [this meme is funny af!!!] but what does it mean??

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/race/United_States
census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

america is 56% white, SUPPOSEDLY

The leaf is right. 56% is outdated
it's 39% now

They're only 55% white yet they think they can give countries like Sweden and Germany shit.

please...... delete this.....

sus lan

at least we're not any percent roach

Why post a pic with a large bold link that disproves your graph? Is the roach pro American?

Fake news, and the link proves it. All you have to do is check the BLATANTLY false Asian statistic, which is actually only 5.7%. So yeah, fuck off, roach.

well, among the younger demographics, whites already are a minority in some european countries

but that's not even the point. immigrants do a horrible job of assimilating in europe. our muslims in america don't go marching with large crowds demanding sharia law be implemented

It's bantz mostly
Sup Forums likes to ignore that race mixing was illegal here 50 years ago to trigger the burgers

>t. 0% white.

Oh, ok, thanks. It's still funny af!!!

Looks like such a diseased degenerate!

>right to bear arms > right to get cucked by chinks, mudslimes, apefricans

eat shit foreigners

Because America is only 56% White, "a decadent society half-negro and half-Jew" as Hitler described it, yet they feel they can bully and mock real White nations.

Also, this is now a roll thread.

What is a roll thread?

Pardon my ignorance...

>le bantz
No, you are a mongrel nation.
10% of your ((Whites)) are Mexicans.
Another 10% are from North Africa and the Middle East.

Pic related is considered White in America.

we don't claim to be wh*Te unlike you, amerimutt

UMA DELICIA
M
A

D
E
L
I
C
I
A

Look at the pic I posted
That's rolling

mate, enough with the shit. whites are a minority already in many european countries when you focus on just the younger demographics.

we're a smaller percentage in america but you're heading in that direction too. also, at least our non-whites do a better job of assimilating than your non-whites

Eeeww That's gross!

I'll leave this here:
census.gov/quickfacts/race/United_States

DISGUSTING
AMERI
MONGREL
MUTTS

It's more an excuse to spam a thread than anything else. You got the Danish girl with the flag on her face.
>whites are a minority already in many european countries when you focus on just the younger demographics.
Boy, people who "love" the white race so much sure do enjoy playing mental gymnastics to make their numbers as minuscule as humanly possible. Really makes ya think.

>funny af
>but wut it mean
Dumb ass

DELETE
THIS

It is the only argument against Americans other than
>American education

Roll

i don't care about europe. I'm a proud American citizen. I'm loyal to America, not the EU.

>Another 10% are from North Africa and the Middle East.
More fake news. Neck yourself, Jew.
Leaf delivers.

shut up beaner

American census bureau says
"White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "White" or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan or Caucasian.
>Middle East
>North Africa
>White

It's an open secret by now that America is a society of shitskins. Even if you include groups like Middle easterns, North Africans and "White" hispanics, the USA is only 63% white

Success breeds jealousy.

I love Justin Trudeau and how he's bringing multiculturalism to your country teeheehee.

**checks flag**....
Fuck off kike shill!

Amerifats are 56% white yet the ones on this board claim white heritage

US definition of white:
>White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.
56% is on the high side

Posting in a slide thread.
S L I D E
L
I
D
E

They're your cousins, whether you like it or not. But still, yes, the EU itself needs to wither away and die already.
>"White" hispanics, the USA is only 63% white
You're doing it too. """White Hispanics""" are an additional 56,000,000. They are NOT included in the 63% demographics. And how many Middle Easterners are even here? Probably 2% of the population, tops.

the reality of the situation in Europe.

>funny picture threads on Sup Forums are slide threads
fuck off newfag

kek

>getting mad because he got taken in
S H A M E
H
A
M
E

I just love that face the black guy is making.

"Yeah, that's right. This white pussy is mine. We fuckin yo women white boy."

==>

>61%
>Includes North Africans and Middle Easterners
Pathetic. You can never make >White greenposting ever again.

>WHITE ALONE, NOT HISPANIC OR LATINO
>61.3 PERCENT

census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html
>White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

Neck yourself.

It's because America is 'le Super Power' & 'USA no1' 'muh aircraft carriers' ect...
All that power is worthless because the rock-solid 90% white foundation is now a 56% foundation made of sand.

please stop embarassing yourself, Americuck

Holy fucker! And that's from a burger Govt website? WTF, Lol...

Wish me luck, goys

serbians are pretty high up there. not surprised. i met a lot of serbians who wanted me to fuck their women

>Middle East, or North Africa
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

all our cucks are german-americans

The right to stroke your AR15 on your deathbed, living in a 30% 'white' USA 2060.
>'hurr durr, at least I haz muh gunz'...

Even in his moment of absolute defeat, the eternal americuck will still find a way to blame it on Germans.

2060 you will be called asiatralia kek

>when your two greatest heros and leaders of the free world sit at the side of literally Stalin, smiling smuggly as they take their (((victory))) for global financial capitalism

you're talking to the wrong person. im not a white nationalist.

im glad germany is becoming so multicultural though. im also glad we helped stop you nazi motherfuckers.

America is actually 63% non-Hispanic white. (Still a shitty number)

Middle Eastern and North African immigrants have historically been a tiny tiny tiny amount of immigrants. Statistically insignificant, actually.
All Muslims in the US is something like 3 million, and many of those are actually Asians. The vast majority are actually, either Indian or Malaysian.

Not excusing the way the statistics are done but Arabs are a very small population here. King Nigger brought in a ton, which was still only a couple hundred thousand at most.
Which is still a couple hundred thousand too many.

>100% cockroach
>you
Choose two.

You're more of a jew nigger spic country

At least hes 100% something unlike you mutt

Americans are good at running their mouths and fighting wars to keep their Jew masters in power & their niggers fed.
They suck ass at maintaining a white majority. Their whole country is a Jewish weapon to race-mix the planet and turn it into goy-cattle world.

Plz aryan qt

i guarantee finnish women would prefer a mulatto guy over you ugly ass motherfuckers.

Absolutely.
Doesn't stop the few Arabs we have from committing a fuckton of crime realtive to their tiny population and driving up white crime statistics though.

Holy shit, I'm saving this.

And Americans dare mock and make memes about us Argies, we actually have twice their % of whites at 85%

AW SHIEEEEEEET

get your DNA checked for the low low price of $599.98

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

you can say that again Paco

Americucks are literally a mixed nation of mutts and niggers and their jewish overlords

It's an over exaggerated meme.
65% of Americans are non-hispanic whites
72% of Americans are white overall (for some reason Sup Forumstards don't consider people of pure European descent who were born in Latin America and the migranted to the US as "white")
That's it.
It's a funny meme though.

>64% that ones quite outdated

Shut it fuckboi

You can post 'le 56% face meme' at ANY annon using an American flag for anything at any time.

>Listening to arguments from the Jews Frankenstine...

Its under exxaggerated america is minority white

Whiteness per state

Half of the brown Mexishits in the USA try to pass off as white, so the Americans assume it's like that in all of Latin America.

If you have more than 1% of non-European blood you are not White.

Roll

I am darker skinned actually, but that's cause of my Native blood, otherwise I'm Scots-Irish and German with a little Irish.
Also I can't handle my alcohol for shit.

America is fucked.
We are Brazil 2.0

I get a fat black ooga, now I get aborted I have great luck.

Argentina is an aryan nation compared to Jewmerica

>whites already are a minority in some european countries
False. Even Germany is still about 85% white.

lol at DC. that explains why almost everyone was black when i visited

In which case argentina is less than 40% white

We don't actually know what France's demographics look like.

that's BS. it's definitely much lower at the younger age groups

>tfw pretty much every single of those states used to be between 80-99% white in the 1950's
Fuck kikes

That map does not account for population. Australia is 30 million people but the US is 330 million people. Not to mention that our white population is close to Germany, the UK, and France's combined population. America dominates many statistics like this because of it's high population. If this map was accounting for population we would likely be close to the bottom.