Dkd you see the Richard Spencer AMA, Sup Forums?

Dkd you see the Richard Spencer AMA, Sup Forums?

Apparently it was run by Knightmarez of all people. Wasn't he kicked from the MW hangouts for some reason? I sort of remember there being some scandal with him a few years ago when MW did those Milleniyule hangouts.

youtube.com/watch?v=uh8l4cn6HZU

Anyway, Spencer says we must go back to the eroticism of young men raising daggers. What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ysrt_CjCbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dagger = benis

/leftypol/ shills are still ineffective. There was no MW controversy btw.

salt-right tears are delicious

I asked a question about his relationship with Laura Bush and the mods (probably BigKK the furryfag himself) deleted that question. Obviously they didn't want "hard hitting questions" to be asked

Yeah and I had a great time listening to him voluntarily talk about his favorite aftershave and grooming routine without him even being asked it

>There was no MW controversy btw.
I distinctly remember that Knightmarez appeared on all of the first hangouts and then suddenly they stopped inviting him and only spoke of him in a "you know who, who did you know what" manner. This was way back when Adam Wallace was involved in the whole thing too.

It's the guy with the Lennon glasses and a Nazi cap btw if you don't remember.

probably wants something hitler youth-ish, like boy scouts but focused a lot more on nationalism and military training

Nice try faggot. This is the original.

aside from knightmarez being a massive fucking autist, the drama was that he was hanging around with some "de-radicalization" group.

KEK

This guy is a fuckin Marxist.

There really isn't any reason to hate on Spencer. The shills prove he isn't that bad.

His interview with based black man Jesse Lee Peterson was very revealing.

Jesse got him to admit he has daddy issues

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ysrt_CjCbU

Learn to blur faggot

Oh yeah, he kept going 'gas the kikes and niggers, I think' and woes would say, could you stop saying that, it's illegal here and I don't want to get in trouble and he'd come on and keep saying it anyway and woes would have to edit it out.

Spencer's a lot more intelligent than most realise. Leadership material imo.

why

He's a CIA goober trying to make us seem offputting to the public in a way that doesn't tip us off to what he's doing

Spencer can explain himself everywhere except when the media is focused on him. Then he acts like a total goof. Watching him on CNN is a cringe show. Even his college appearances are cringey, When the full glare of the media was on him last November, he decided to larp as a flamboyant Nazi.

His problem is that he doesn't want a white country.
What he really wants is a wasp country.
He knows he doesn't have the numbers for that so he tries to bring in all whites to do his fighting.
Richard's dream is sitting in a castle somewhere while white peasants do the work and make him wealthy.
He occasionally visits the little village they've created around his castle to marvel at their quaint ways.
He comes off as smarmy and unlikable to most non-wasp whites.

There used to be a twitter account that mocked him for that - I forget what it was called.

>He's a CIA goober trying to make us seem offputting to the public in a way that doesn't tip us off to what he's doing

no doubt in mind that is what Spencer is doing

Well, he's asking for money now - see the most recent video on his 'Richard Spencer' youtube channel. I wonder whether he was spending too much and his parents limited him or something. I think he's more of a pleb, now. That makes me respect him less somehow. It shouldn't, but it's there.

Got to hand it to those CIA guys - they play a long game!

a CIA LARPer can LARP for decades

they are world champion larpers it's all they do

>the LARPer waits for his next media appearance so he can make a fool of himself and the political movement he has inserted himself to the top of

>atheist
>raised by mom, not close at all to father
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.