Blair White

Would you?

I think she is hot as fuck, no homo.

>she

> she

>she

It's not something I'd make a habit of, but I would.

>she

Big if true

Maybe if it has a big dick.

Are you gays fags? Look at her.

I just wish I had someone to snuggle with. Soft, warm, kind.

Please.

OP is literally a faggot for being attracted to crossdressing gay boys.

>She

Eh, perhaps. I wouldn't make a point of telling anyone.

any day of the week

Get a dakimakura and stop whining.

It's still a guys body.

>her

I can tell you are high test straight beasts from here.

>doesn't want to fuck a super hot woman

Nigga you gay

Want to feel my ass getting filled with her thick sticky load. Not gay btw.

You can agree that unbeknownst he looks attractive as a transvetite but I mean to "hook up" with him... He gets a fucking boner, like wtf, it has a cock.

You are indeed a homo OP

in a new york minute.

Those inorganic gorilla asshole lips bug me.

Same

have you seen him without make-up and all that lighting. fucking disgusting. kys faggot.

No I’m not a faggot

this tranny shit is really starting to fucking piss me off.
all these fucking cockroaches defending the faggot that got stabbed 119 times need to all be executed.
they say shit like "why are you so insecure, what's the big deal if you slept with someone who you didn't know used to be a man?"

if you give a fuck about anything nowadays, they call you insecure.

SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT

Tempting but no.

this but unironically

Feel free to post it

>Gorilla asshole lips

Nigga, I am LAFFIN

>no homo
That's not how it works, user.

Don't be transphobic user.

they are men, they may act girly but in bed they are men, they are fucking agressive, and want to fuck your ass you like it or not

Yes she's hot...id blow In her in a min...shes a eceleb? Trying to profit off of trump supporters? Just asking..seems like alot of those are popping up

>she

>her

How old is blaire? No, i dont want to pleasure her penis.

>woman

Fag

I did until u told me he's a man...

D E G E N E R A T E
E
G
E
N
E
R
A
T
E

Wtf is this shit? Delet

fucking bulgaria wtf is wrong with you

i would devour her boyp*ssy

I would totally stimulate her boy g-spot.

LMFAO Shes a transvestite you idiots

>she

it's ok to admit you're gay, user

Well you're gay so.

Go back to fighting your hairline, Stefan, you jew cuck, how about Soros defence video number 2?

A-fucking-men

it used to be a scrawny little faggot (some ugly little queer with a huge head) and its body still isn't feminine.

Of course I am not interested anyway cause it's a tranny, just saying this one didn't turn out that well, except for the face.

>I think she is hot as fuck, no homo.
>Are you gays fags? Look at her.
>fuck a super hot woman
>Nigga you gay

You, like this larping cross-dresser, are a homosexual.

No, but I appreciate his efforts to look passable.

well, so be it

As a 30 year old neet that hasn't been in a relationship since I was 23, desu, yea, I would.

This was before his transformation.

Blaire isn't a boy's name

What could be worse than an e-celeb thread, let me think. Oh, a tranny e-celeb thread.

OP can fuck himself for sure, but any faggot that responds to this thread without SAGEing deserves to watch his family die in a house fire

Every single person in the universe is bisexual. If you're a gay male you're gay. Nobody else is anything else nor (((straight)))

Looking forward to rubbing my rock hard female cock against her throbbing prostate through the walls of her boypucci. If you promise you're not gay maybe we can rub our balls together and lick her semen off of each other.

why do you say that?

>no homo

youre a homo. You want his feminine cock crammed down your throat.

>he hasnt swallowed the white pill

Can I get one of her on Robert Redford's motorcycle? Preferably with the exploding background.

Everyone is potentially bisexual given the absence of suitable partners otherwise, but we're not meant to revel in it and choose it over genuine intercourse, marriage, and family rearing. It's for emergencies.

>hairy, sweaty, smelly man-ass

Faggot.

I really like her vids, I think she's cute. But plug doesn't match the outlet if you know what I mean.

>Everyone is potentially bisexual given the absence of suitable partners otherwise, but we're not meant to revel in it and choose it over genuine intercourse, marriage, and family rearing. It's for emergencies.
so everybody can be a drug adict cause there are drugs? everybody can be fat cause there's lot of food etc?

>Bulgaria

*is a drug adict

A-Are you me?

jesus christ neighbor stop being a bloody degenerate fag and find yourself a woman a real one

No, I'm ignoring your orders you SODOMITE.

>but plug

> her

>implying the gender of the subject is the actual gender the subject is trying to portray by addressing them as such

I will admit that he/she's probably the least awful-looking tranny around. That doesn't change the fact being a tranny is still fucking degenerate.

In a short time this dude will be a fuckin wreck.

they kill themselves before that

faggot looks like micheal myers

Stop pedaling trannie shit you fucking kike.

You are arguing that I'm wrong because people never encounter circumstances where they need drugs or need to vary the type of food they eat, and that humans aren't regularly tempted to use drugs when they shouldn't or eat more than is healthy.

Women with children whose husbands are away or dead are better off having sex with each other than with their male friends or a new husband. This is for the good of their children, to whom a fertile new male partner presents an existential thread. Men traveling far from their own people are better off having sex with each other than with the local women for reasons which should be obvious. In situations where men outnumber women, it's better for some of the men to fuck each other than to have the extra ones lurking around with their balls aching.

This is why people are prone to bisexuality. In the modern world it shouldn't present itself very often at all, but it does because of child abuse and a self-destructive culture which glamorizes homosexuality.

>they kill themselves before that
True but also realize makeup does wonders and she will still smell like a dude.(Pheromones)

she's a girl (male)

Yeah I'd definitely fuck her. Not in a gay way though.

But yeah, I'd probably suck her dick. Once again, no homo.

Get this tranny shit out of my sight

Born a male, always a male.

seriously "blaire" get off the internet

>You are arguing that I'm wrong because people never encounter circumstances where they need drugs or need to vary the type of food they eat, and that humans aren't regularly tempted to use drugs when they shouldn't or eat more than is healthy.
>Women with children whose husbands are away or dead are better off having sex with each other than with their male friends or a new husband. This is for the good of their children, to whom a fertile new male partner presents an existential thread. Men traveling far from their own people are better off having sex with each other than with the local women for reasons which should be obvious. In situations where men outnumber women, it's better for some of the men to fuck each other than to have the extra ones lurking around with their balls aching.
>This is why people are prone to bisexuality. In the modern world it shouldn't present itself very often at all, but it does because of child abuse and a self-destructive culture which glamorizes homosexuality.
Some good points, but to presumptive. Truth is we need more research, but post modernist frown upon that sort of thing.

Oh no, you're a homo, definitely.

Only if Blaire goes Ass to Mouth

i swear to god if I ever see this faggot in real life I'm going to stab HIM to death. I'm being fucking serious here.

are you saying every single mom is a lesbian or every traveling dad is gay? in what world do you live dude, are you a faggot by any chance?

Poor guy

>her