Tom Delonge from Blink 182 is #swordfish69

So the pedogate warriors are saying Tom delonge is #swordfish and he's not safe now that the "bad guys" know. They want the public to know that so he doesn't end up like Chester and Cornell.

3 hours after that claim was made, blink 182 cancelled their September 13 show "due to circumstances beyond our control"

knoxnews.com/story/entertainment/2017/07/28/blink-182-cancels-september-concert/521053001/

Also remember that Tom delonge emailed podesta about ET
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099

Something about him needing a "sekret machine"
I look up tom's websure that he passes on to podesta and sure enough, there's sekret machine
tothestars.media/collections/sekret-machines

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-NUeyKsiWQ0&feature=share
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_DeLonge
youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q
mobile.twitter.com/LexieBird7272/status/891014091422146561/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump bump bump

bump for interest

these are two different delonges

No they're the same

Here's a list of blink 182's album titles:

DUDE RANCH

CALIFORNIA

ENEMA of the state

Take off your pants and jacket

Chesire cat

Enema of the state strikes back

Icon

Bump

I didn't realize he no longer played with them but if he knows then they likely know too. They played together in their youth.

you have anything else?

He's no longer in that bullshit band, it was canceled because they were touring with Chesters band

Fuck his chain yanking attention whore ass

Bump

He still was emailing podesta and some insiders are saying swordfish is Tom delonge and they want everyone to know since the clinton mob people are after him

I'm getting the word out that if Tom ends up suicided it's because the SEIU killed him.

And the emails have been out from Tom to podesta as well as tom's website. He devoted most of his time to extra terrestrial research

I linked you to the emails to podesta as well as his website. I have a YouTube video of the song I miss you being parodied hating the Jews. I'll link that in a sec

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-NUeyKsiWQ0&feature=share

Checked your digits btw

He was also VOTL. Once his LARP was confirmed as fake after showing his e-mails being e-mailed to himself, he said he was not going to use the twitter account anymore.
Fucking twat

I'm female btw

I TOOK HER OUT IT WAS A FRIDAY NIGHT

I don't know what you mean?

sekret machines is a book that he wrote

Ohhh. The song. You're making fun of me

Nobody likes you when you're 23

What exactly is a sekret machine? A UFO?

Oh and blink 182 is awesome

You're a jerk with bad taste in music

I WORE COLOGNE TO GET THE FEELING RIGHT

can someone give me the tl,dr of this

THIS STATE LOOKS DOWN ON SODOMY

ALL THE SMALL THINGS

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125
>TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER | TO THE STARS MEDIA

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_DeLonge
>Labels (TO THE STARS) DGC Interscope Geffen

tom delonge is a globalist shill

bump for what's going on

>song was written back when the actual act of gay sex was illegal rather than encouraged

It's the same Tom, right?

Well fug

Then I guess it was all a rumor. Sorry guys. There were a lot of people freaking out about it on twitter. I'm just a mom following as much as I can and spreading awareness to shine light on the evil pedos. Looks like I was duped.

However, the Jew YouTube video sounds like mark from blink 182 and not Tom but I'm guessing he's a globalist too

satanists are calling in the debts they are owed from the people they lent their power to. those who refuse the calling of the illuminated are sacrificed, the rest are using their following of consumers to form distractions. thats why all these famous people and larps are going down. there is a reason you know these people, theres a reason they all got rich, and theres a reason theyre suddenly all talking now. satanists are against the wall, globalism is against the wall, and theyre going all in, calling all resources. reject them all! they made their beds when they signed the contracts. waste not a drop of your emotion- no remorse, no pity.

DC ETC EI

D.C. ETC Eats Infants

>3 hours after that claim was made, blink 182 cancelled their September 13 show "due to circumstances beyond our control"

Are you memeing or just a retard? Tom is no longer playing with the band as of California.

Yeh. I'm almost 40. Back in the good ol days, penises were accepted as only for vaginas. Society is degenerating

>no Buddha
>no self titled
Hmmm

What does tl dr mean? I see tatall the time on here but am clueless

Definitely something with this Tom Delonge thing. Guarantee he's never going to come out and talk though

Just because you are a mother on Sup Forums I won't call you a faggot

It means "too long, didn't read"

Ok now post tits

And Neighborhoods..

I'm a mom with a bunch of kids. Blink 182 was popular When I was in high school and college. When I listened to them, he was still in the band.

I apologize for my assumptions

The faggot OP is falseflagging with the globalist shill Tom Delonge with zero knowledge of the band, their albums, or the fact Tom is no longer playing with Blink because he wanted to write alien books.

its actually billy corgan

And dogs eating dogs. OP literally has no idea what they are talking about

Oh

Thx.

Thx for not calling me a faggot too ;)

Breastfeeding lots of kids ruins boobies;)

Don't take it out on mark and travis as if tom was the last one out of a burning building. California had like 3 good songs

Of course he's a globalist shill. He was part of a popular faggy mainstream band. Almost any mainstream band on a major record label are globailst twats

Blink 182 sucks

Tits,gtfo,etc.

I'm telling you I heard that he was swordfish

Just because he's not with the band any longer doesn't necessarily make that untrue

Sorry I didn't know he left the band.

Not Sorry I didn't include EVERY album. I named the ones I could remember

WE STARTED MAKING OUT AND SHE TOOK OFF MY PANTS

You're a fag. This is BS

I'm a girl

Swordfish is just an autist, votl is a frank tier cunt- so what?

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q

Reminder that aliens and demons are the same thing so either way he was looking for something that doesn't belong on Earth and Pedoesta certainly knows something about.

DeLonge actually knows some shit about UFOs and such, been researching for a long while and written 2 books about it so far.

That Swordfish release was awful. Tom wouldn't have put something that bad out.

Right and that song is the same tune as i miss you by blink 182

And the video was posted saying it was a hint as to who swordfish is

You're a lesbo dyke

>Female

Tits & timestamp. Otherwise there's no women on the internet

AND ILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN

UNLESS YOUR DAD WILL SUCK ME OFF

Good find. This should be enough for Sup Forums, but these fuckers don't do their research.

I've been married to a man for 20 years and have children

>ruined tits breastfeeding

Some of us like those kind the best

OP is always a faggot regardless, no tits and timestamp... definitely a faggot

mobile.twitter.com/LexieBird7272/status/891014091422146561/photo/1

He posted the above on Facebook
"He needs our attention"

Now I'm thinking he wants to announce something about aliens though. Not pedos

Maybe another member of blink is swordfish? They were touring with Linkin park according to a previous poster and that's why they called off their show in Tennessee??

I didn't want to be the first to say it...mommy milkers are best milkers

Hey guys, I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic so I don't know what this thread is about. Can you catch me up?

you OP check your sauce. Matt Skiba took Toms place in blink 182

I don't know what a timestamp is
And I'm not claiming to be some famous insider so why do I need a timestamp?!

Good grief you guys are being moody little jerks tonight

Dammit the guy is an obvious wackadoo. Was hoping swordfish was the real deal.

>Timestamp

You write the date and time on piece of paper. Hold next to tits. Snap pic. Repeat as necessary.

BUT THEN I TURNED ON THE TV

I don't think you understand. The masonic angle should be enough to discredit the whole thing. Masons worship Lucifer, and when it comes to "alien tech" it will invariably be some deep state high technology bluebeam style shit to gain control that cannot be wrested away.

Ever heard user say,"when they realize that they are being found out, they will pull the alien card"? Think about the most likely mean age here. Who is someone we would never suspect to be sinister, but could still predictive program? That guy from blink! Make us think he wants the pedos to be exposed but instead prime us for takeover by humans in advanced "alien like" craft.

I know that now. I was not aware he left the band. When I was in high school and college when listening to blink 182, he was still in the band.

So I guess swordfish is not Tom. Sorry to have wasted everyone's time. I honestly didn't know and I honestly thought it was suspicious when they cancelled their show a few hours after people were saying he was swordfish

Twink 182 are as gay as traps

>3 hours after that claim was made, blink 182 cancelled their September 13 show "due to circumstances beyond our control"

This has fuck all to do with him. He's not even in the band anymore dingus.

I am NOT posting anything of the sort. I'm not a narcissist and I have morals

Tom DeRetard is a shit lead

Look into Linkin Park, Cornell and Paul Walker's work in haiti and Clinton connections

Tom is still going to announce something, it's just that he is most likely not Swordfish. Victory of the Light is a fraud and they were trying to piece a ton of shit together that doesn't go together.
Tom=UFOs/ayyys

SAY IT AINT SO

I am not I have I will not

> not a narccisist

lurk more, this is embarrassing

creepy

Maybe. I don't know. My head is hurts from researching so much today. The Sandler emails to podesta and his connections to trafficking as well as connections to properties tied to Awans. Seriously my head hurts

Shut up. I've been posting here for 4 months.

What does that mean?

yea GTFO, newfag's should lurk for at least 3 years before posting you dumb bitch

Yeh. I already have. They were definitely murdered

Thank you for considering what I posted.

But I can't imagine a Hillary lover would post great pedogate research over almost the last year. That wouldn't make sense

Hahahahahahaha

same person then

nice work anons. Here he talks to John Podesta about a goofy book/film idea