Done, I'm officially off the Trump train tonight

Done, I'm officially off the Trump train tonight.

>Congress can override the veto by a two-thirds vote of both chambers, whereupon the bill becomes law.
>Congress can override the veto by a two-thirds vote of both chambers, whereupon the bill becomes law.

>Implying he has a choice

>Congresses passes bill with supermajority
>Trump should veto it

aw poor babby
would you like some playdough and a therapy dog

>s-stop c-calling Trump a c-cuck! h-he has to s-sign it!

Sorry, this train ain't stopping.

Gotta jump.

Can you stream ur suicide on twitch rather than fb. I dont have fb.

>Trump will be different
>Trump is the same

LOLLOLOLOLLOL

I got off the train when he barred trans people from serving.

Just another lying backstabbing swamp establishment politician.

>bars him from easing the penalties
This speaks volumes about how he's someone else's bitch and doing this on a rebellious whim. Looks weak as fuck.

good goy
thanks for the vote faggots

Ok bye. Have a great day

Im fine with the "EU are peices of shit if they buy energy from Russia" bill.

Trump is turbo cuck.

Here comes the shills
> ATTACK TRUMP!
Kys shills

What's the deal? Russiaboos and Iranians always tell me the sanctions never do shit and their economy improves in the long run.

im honestly surprised so many republicans voted for this.

anyone have a link to the bill on congress.gov?

fuck you and fuck trannies

Does Trump even have any power anymore? He might as well resign.

Aw, poor little russian shill.

KYS faggot.
Oh, wait, if we just wait a while you will...

huuuuge

>got off the train when he barred trans people from serving

user..
>gender dysphoria
> mental illness

Just because traps can't serve, doesn't mean you should autistic mode. Fucking faggot

Russia is an enormous country with tons of natural resources. They'll be fine. Don't know about Iran.

It doesn't matter if Trump signs it or not because even if he veto's it, the vote will just go back to Congress where they can overrule the veto with a 2/3rds majority vote, which they'll get since it's mainly libtards and warmongering neo-cons.

It's going to end up in a trainwreck so it doesn't matter much if he jumps or not.

Unfortunately he has to pick his battles. They would go on for months if he didn't sign it. He knows he needs to put America first.

I'm sure Sup Forums will figure it out.

It's almost like he's not a dictator, he's only the president, and he needs to work within that position, gain supporters in congress for his agenda, and help them enact the changes he wants to perform.

don't try to explain that to magapedes though, they believed america would turn into a banana republic the first day he was in office, with his will being law

This law will cover Trumps bases against muh Russia and can never be changed or reinterpreted unlike muh Constertution after he cleans house of internal traitors.

Is this the same one that also has Iran tucked away in it?
Jews have ruined this country.

If he resigns can he stop it?
If it delays more than 10 days will congress be in recess so it cancels?
Can he stage a coup to arrest everyone

>don't sanction the russians because the russians told me that sanctions on russia don't work

change that flag kike!

for tonight*

Nope, pocket veto doesn't work either.

It's law. Blame Congress.

This is helping prevent climate change by forcing the EU to pay higher energy costs from America instead of buying from Russia.

"Drumlf do something we are getting shlonged"

Tough luck bro the law says I can't do anything. Your going to have lobby 600 people in DC. Sorry!

>Russia; a heavy supporter of Israel
>a country made by jews
>raped by Trump
>the jewish puppet
k

this

checked and kekked

>trans people are mentally ill

Literally best part of my week fucker

He does, actually. He has the choice of projecting strength or weakness to his base. If he vetoes, he makes the Republican Congress look like a bunch of slimy bastards when they go against him, hurting their chances of reelection.

Seems like a good point though.

You don't deserve to be validated for what you did to your body.

It isn't ok. Wake up.

We will forgive you just wake the fuck up.

You understand you're a shill, right?

Pocket veto can work.

Bills like these are why the country keeps getting more fucked up.

Clinton tried getting one and the supreme court said no.

>no shekels, either.

Russia WAS interfering with the election, retard. Except on behalf of the DNC. The media has just been trying to pin the blame on Trump the entire time which is exactly why ZERO evidence of collusion with Trump and Russia has ever come out but we see a ton of smoke between Russia and the DNC. You really thought Putin would be a friend for us? Really?

I'm surprised you didn't get off the Trump Train when you found out he was fucking your wife.

>No wall. Mexico told him to fuck off.
>Pathetic muslim ban, which doesn't include true terrorist states like Saudi Arabia.
>No lock her up.
>Didn't destroy ISIS in 30 days.
>Failed to destroy Obamacare.
>No improvement in relationship with Russia.
>Wasting time banning trannies from Military.

This guy turned out to be a huge failure.

why pray at wall when God is not a wall?

>Russia
Get REKT Vladimir

>turned out to be a huge failure

he's been in office 7 months, lol

Putin is based, he's standing up to the Rothschilds

also, remember that gay speech trump gave about us "all bleeding the same red blood"? what an incredibly retarded oversight.

he also made a show out of giving some nigger cop an award today.

time to let this country die and start something else.

>why should he not willingly ride a cock when they'll rape him tomorrow anyways?

Yes, but don't you see the mass flooding of these fucking posts
> "trump is a cuck!"
>"I'm getting of the trump train!"

This is just moar 36DD intergalactic chest.

his money is from the rothchilds and the petrodollar his COUNTRY gets to sit in misery to stand up to them

>>why should he not willingly ride a cock when they'll rape him tomorrow anyways?

Listen to this guy. Sweden understands this better than anyone.

>Bong forgot the wall is happening
>special councel
>TPP BTFO
>Paris climate BTFO
>Traps BTFO
>Supreme Court
>GOP establishment given the boot from white house

>muh based meme
Fuck off back to r*ddit, you aren't good enough to shill here.

Are Trump supporters the biggest cucks there is?

I don't think I've ever seen a group of people being mocked and fucked by their own leader as this.

Try telling that to the libs that constantly make comparisons between him and hitler.

Both sides are retarded. What we need to do is GTKRWN

oh I wonder who is behind this thread....

>GOP establishment given the boot from the WH

How the FUCK is this a good thing? Tell me again, faggot. Explain to me when the last person that connects the WH to the other branches of government a GOOD thing.

Pro-tip: It isn't. This presidency is OVER.

The best you could watch for is the 800-2000 per month "mass" deportations. Yeah, good luck with those numbers when there are TWELVE million of those people here.

When does this law become law, and start getting applied? Any channel or some shit that needs to be performed?

Shut up and buy our natural gas, EUcuck.

sounds awesome

It actually does, can i get some too.

lol triggered

>Trump should piss off Congress and endanger the rest of his agenda for a meaningless gesture

ahahah you're falling for the distraction OP

This is by design

>Trump should piss off Congress

>Congress just killed healthcare
>But I'm gonna reward them by passing this

>This is by design

War with Iran and new cold war is by design?

>This doesn't show how much power (((they))) have or how little power the POTUS has, it actually shows that Trump is a cuck
>t. (((you)))

Who gives a shit about Russia?

Give me a wall and deport the illegals.

It seems strange that Congress thinks they can just order Trump around like they do in the bill. It seems like overreach of the Legislative branch. What recourse would he have, does he have to involve the Supreme Court?

They don't allow diabetics in the military either faggot. You serve at the pleasure of the U.S. military's dick not the other way around.

Fuck these enormous shill threads.

And be a hypocrite obstructionist? Give the left fuel for their tantrum claims? Alienate any support he has in Congress? Put America second and Russia first? But yea, let's not project weakness. You don't know what you're talking about brother.

same op but I jumped off when he didn't keep his promise about working hard in the White House. He needs to stop taking vacations and get Shit done.

If you don't understand what happened then you were never really on the train faggot.

Trump is dealing with Simpletons, this is how they think. Hitler created the "Aryan" because he knew how racial his community was. This same Hitler called the NATIVE AMERICANS (weed smoking hippie Asian fucknuts) "long lost brothers" of the Aryan race. It's called PROPAGANDA. MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK UP GOEBBELS AND TRY SOME YOURSELF

Voting doesn't matter, other than for relatively insignificant social issues. The MIC is autonomous, chugging along without any input or consent from the public. Democracy is dead

Why did those fuckers swear on the bible when inauguration and then do that kike shit?

this guy gets it

the veto against iran means they cant buy oil for cheap either.

The shills are pounding this sanctions bill hard. There has to be more to it then meets the eye. I mean Congress heavily voted for this in both the house and Senate, and Trump seems to be fine with it with little argument.
Where is WHanon when you need him?

and before any of you retards scream about saudi, theyll just jack the prices up, like they always do

golf IS hard work user, just relax, quintuple-d backgammon remember?

Shill thread, sage

Who the hell were the two senators who voted against it? Every article I read on it mentions the numbers but not the damn names.

Rand paul and bernie sanders
>The shills are pounding this sanctions bill hard
Probably because Trump has no problem with it and will sign it, whats not to get? besides him selling out for the 6 millionth time in 6 months
>If you don't understand what happened then you were never really on the train faggot.
Top kek you pathetic faggot, are you really going to defend the kike emperor after this?

Sup Forums we need to help make this number 100%

Sanders and paul

This post means you were never on the train. It means you were an idiot and tried to stop the train by standing in front of it and it fucking obliterated you.

If he doesn't veto he is a pussy and not my guy