Its friday night why are you here

Its friday night why are you here

am loser

>3am
>still here

Need happenings

Because sometimes shit needs to be done Saturday during the day instead of laying in bed hung over.

I'm s-sorry taylor

Balaceras

fucking pleb, 5am here

im here for the fogposting

because im old and if i start drinking before 10 i dont make it til bar close without getting tired

I'm too poor to go out

Becuase I restrain my fap and pursuit for degenerate sex in the name of the Gods.
Too enlighten some pol tards sometimes today was a day too it

Too high

I don't go out on Fridays. I have kids. Going out on Friday is degenerate.

nothing to do. i live in a shitty small town where everyone is cliquey and there isn't a scrap of pussy to be had

Because I'm a shut in NEET virgin who's ancestors conquered the world but I'm too chicken shit to talk to women and as a result, can't get laid so I'm here. Society is shit, I live by my own standards now. Heil Hitler.

drunk at home have house to myself

To post Taytay

because I hate everybody

long week wage slaving, so tired that my eyes are bumping

basement dweller

Good question, i guess its time to go out for a bike ride now or something

This makes me cry.

>going out and being a degenerate getting drunk with people I dislike and music I hate.
No thanks HueHue.

Get some sleep, for fuck's sake.

No it's not.
It's Saturday afternoon.

hmmmmmmmmm

>Sage

Gotta work for 71.25/hr in the morning.

wageslave here. Going /fit/, blasting out leg day at the gym. BBQ some T-bone, shower, shave. Already tired.

Debating going out to the local brewpub for a beer, alone, a loser, and return.

Just put my kids to bed, got a hand rolled organic cigarette and a tasty beverage. Life is good

Whether I've been living my life for the last twenty years, or I've actually been in a coma like the image says, I've gotten about the same amount of accomplishments. I wish to die sometimes. And I'm drunk. And alone. And *that* is why I'm here on a Friday night.

>uma delĂ­cia
kek

Betinho Ziriguidum it's now a meme

Nothing to do.
How 'bout you?

I'm here every other night of the week so what difference does it make

I'm stuck at work and bored.

Waiting for the next big happening. Running out of hecks tho...

at least you're drunk.

I'm 48 yrs old and going in to work tomorrow to better my career, because I spent my 20's and 30's not staying home on friday nights sober.

i didnt even know it was friday, thats how many fucks i give

Because I'm waiting...

I'm white in a non-white city = no friends

Because I like chilling at my place, taytay.

No gf, or friends, or anything else really.

It's Saturday morning.
What the hell is your problem?

This

Stay strong, Brother.

(OP)
Because I'm waiting...

She's subtly saying that she doesn't really want you over.

Eventually you both will go your separate ways.

I'm sorry.

I'm saving my money.

Just had a baby a few days ago. Wife is taking care of it, it's just sleeping. I have a couple hours until she needs fed. But again, wife is a good girl.

I am waiting for dota2 to update so I can play.

lost my job
thinking things out right now

Die you old fuck. Your generation ruined everything.

i love you

Cause my boyfriend is a bigger faggot than me playing fucking magic cards with super autist.

Depression

How many bruh?

Interesting to see how many of you are fathers now. Few years ago this was rare as fuck.

grl I want to get to know better and develop a healthy, long-term relationship with that leads to marriage and children keeps texting me
I haven't worked out in like 2 months, busy time of year at the office, it's all be over soon....

What job did you have?

too expensive to go out, rather drink at home and shitpost all nigh

Because I'm up north working on a drilling rig

Go and enjoy

i appreciate any redpills you make have posted here

>argentina es blanca
JA

Don't trust the mainstream, stereotypical shit you're fed. Go out there find a girl you like, as a friend. Be a good person. You'll end up back where you are with a wife who treats you well. You should treat her well too. You can still look at Sup Forums, still look at your computer all day, whatever. While you can, go out and find that girl. You don't have to spend your whole life looking, just go to a bar, start conversations, go to meetups, tinder, straight up and ask. If you're ugly, do physical labor. You don't have to hit up the gym. Mow yards for a while, eat a better diet, etc. You'll beef up and gain confidence. Just don't be fucking lazy.

If you can't do any of this, then it's literally your fault and go ahead and go fuck yourself.

>NEET
>ill
>by myself

pick all of the above

>tfw at work on my lunchbreak on a friday night
Don't work in a call center, guys

1. Keep texting her if she is talking.
2. No excuses. You got one body and you have to make it last.

Working all weekend

Tired, hanging out with my gf tomorrow.

Too redpilled.

ya why dont we just go fornicate and drink beer like the rest of society

because i dont want to

Man I miss the early days of texting my gf and try not to fuck everything up and keep her interested. Im glad things went well

Even if you can only do fifteen minutes a day, fifteen is a greater number than zero.

>falling for the outside Jew

Back from like a 6 hours bike ride fk off my legs are tired and I hate going to the bars. I'm ripped af still can't get myself to not feel hate for free women. I just want to fuck her and be gone.
+ since a while everytime I go there the bars are filled with niggers to the point of having the nigger smell in the bar.

Because i got my kids. Divorcing my piece of shit wife too. She fucked up, I already have custody and we werent married for a full 5yrs so in the end she gets nothing from me and I can start over clean, feels good man.

don't ignore me old man, why did your generation ruin everything for people like me?

It's 9:30 here we're getting drunk before going out.

@ work nigga

>having a gf

>not shitposting on your phone while you're out with the boys

You guys were the worst.
When I hear a boomer say anything about respect I laugh like a retard and flip the finger before telling him that respect is not earned simply by sitting on comfort for fun until death comes.
Eat shit and die you pig, stick your tips up your ass

Just got back from dinner at friends. Watching news and browsing Sup Forums

Because im a fucking wage slave loser who gets to work 7 days a week, so i get to work tomorrow. Inb4 normies tell me all about muh money im making. Fuck off, id rather have a goddamn life outside of making shekelbergowitz rich as shit.

>my ex is dating someone else nowadays

How she fuck up?

I'm Gen X you fucking morons. We didn't ruin shit. If it weren't for us you wouldn't even know what a red pill is.

He can now dick around for the rest of his days.

thanks for nothing

Your 48? If so you are right. (Generation X). I believe I am Gen Y but alas the enemies are the baby boomers and the 'greatest' Gen fuckers. They both fucked us and our future children.

Because I have nothing else to do, and I can't talk to people irl. Are you happy?

Gonna watch GoT like the cuck i am

>Nearly 50
>Gen X
>Actually using the (((generation))) meme at any point

LMAO

Are you going to watch Raag Desh?

Getting caught cheating, I kinda knew something was up since she took a liking to social media a lot more than she ever has about 6mths ago, but just calling her out on it wouldnt have done nothing but her denying it. Me just up and leaving her without knowing anything that was certain wouldve fucked me with child support and alimony. So I figured the only thing to do was catch her in the act and I did by leaving work early while my mom had the kids. Kicked her right out with a bag full of clothes and told her to never come back. Court is on my side with all this shit and my lawyer is a goddamn rockstar so it helps me forget about all the other shit. Once my house sells and I make a nice chunk of change then Ill probably start looking to get my dick wet again, but the odds of me getting into anything serious again will be slim.

hope ur kids are alright bro

I might when a decent print comes out, how did you know about the movie I had no clue such a movie existed

no place I'd rather be