#notallmuslims

why should all muslims apologize for what a few (not real muslims) do?

thats like saying all christians should apologize for the crusades

talk about hypocrisy

It's like saying all white people should pay reparations

I don't care if they apologize or not, I just don't want them in my country.

Because idiots lump us together as a singular monolith. The west is at war with wahhabi Muslims. The rest of the world's Muslims don't give a shit about the west or for caliphates and are going about doing their own shit.

So you agree that they both have nigger logic

Says the guy with the partisan flag. Honestly I don't care if USA banned Muslims or not that's your business, but nothing you can do will ever change that.

Because Christians are more in the right.

Muslims who put their nationality and state before their religion are perfectly fine. The problem is with the Muslims who put Islam before everything else.

A strong national identity is as strong, if not stronger, than a religion based identity. Example ; Kurds Vs ISIS.

>The rest of the world's Muslims don't give a shit about the west or for caliphates and are going about doing their own shit

They don't really give a fuck about the wahhabis either.

why should any country apologize for anything?

This

But also, christians barely have anything to apologize for. A wacko does something from time to time out of hundreds of millions. With muslims, it's all the fuckin time out of a much smaller population.

>thats like saying all christians should apologize for the crusades

Christians shelter and produce people who committed an act 800-1000 years ago?

fuck off. your shitty religion is the reason the west has terror attacks and honor killings

Who cares? Just keep them away.

she thicc

>"I'm sorry"

I've never in my life heard a mudslime say this.

No one is asking for an apology from mudslimes. I simply want them wiped off the face of this planet
Apology NOT accepted anyway

I don't know what you mean. Wahhabis are actively attacking them far worse than any western country/culture. The issue is that the Sunnis dont have centralised leadership and can't respond effectively. The Shiites are basically at war with them in Syria Iraq and Yemen.

Why is (((Western Media))) pointing it's finger at the mudslime and not the fucking white male?

Logical fallacy 101
> little gay flag
worthless leaf -- checks out

>why should all muslims apologize for what a few (not real muslims) do?
Because Muslims are inferior to Jews.

The crusades were in self-defence, theres no need to apologize for that. Totally justified.

cartoon is stupid
they never say sorry for anything

BRRAAAAAPPPPPP

Bingo

Stop making rational arguments Ausbro.

The Leafy Akmed is at full capacity... pushing the upper limits... approaching redline of his intelligence quotient at 84.

No, it's nothing like that.

One is a group who supports the idea that the one supreme moral authority of the universe transmitted his desires of humanity through a pedophilic warlord

and the other is a group of people who share a skin color.

Spot the difference.

Fuck off with your taqiyya.
Weve already studied and polled your population in the uk and everytime it comes back with
>Enforce islam
>Take away womens rights
>Kill homos
>Kill those who leave islam
>Kill non muslim
>punish those who insult muhamed the pig fucker
The list goes on and on. Your religion is cancer. Its only massive achievment is the massive incest in your people.

We, Christians suffer the most amount of religious violence in Western countries. Yes, in countries founded by Christians.

This is a fact, the last month was presented in Spain

Why should whites apologize for what a few slaveowners did?

move back to your ancestral homeland. Im sure all the mean mean whites wont hurt your feelings from inside your sandcastle. Seriously gtfo of european and european made countries or shut your mouth and deal with the backlash your shit ideology you subscribe to warrants. Fucking sage

First of all, nobody is telling you to apologize, we're simply kindly asking you to stop torturing and murdering people.

Second, the crusades happened almost a long time ago and are no longer a part of society, (I can't believe I have to explain this), and muslim terror attacks, violence and oppression are going on today.

I'm not asking you to apologize, I'm asking you to fuck off.

crusades were a response to 300 years of muslim aggression

saging b8 thread

I don't care if they're sorry i just want them to fuck off back to their own countries.

Crusades ceased a long time ago. But your murderous jihad is happening right now and has been since the Ottoman Empire.