Why does society look down upon short males?

I'm 6'2", with my normal black leather wooden-soled shoes on I stand 6'3". I'm taller than 99% of people. However, today I saw a giant 6'8-6'9 Giant while grocery shopping just now.

That's 5-6" inches over me. I proceeded to stand beside him and as he became fully erect I faced him and made eye contact, purely to experience the toxic shame and humiliation that Manlets feel tens of thousands of times a day.

Wow. I was BTFO. I literally felt like a cuck despite being 6'2" and 240 (muscular).

>Manlets, you have my sincerest condolences.

It's not fair that society outcasts manlets. They are just as capable as privileged heightists; how can we remedy this social injustice?

what is a manlet

is that a new meme

fuck off, faggot

>I proceeded to stand beside him and as he became fully erect

shut up leaf

You deal with it by round house kicking you in the chest through a glass window to Sup Forums or /fit/. The fucks this got to do with politics?

Bear in mind this chart was made by a manlet and add 3 inches.

>what is a manlet
a type of omelet

>tfw I'm a womanlet and need a tall guy so our sons don't become manlets

Probably the shortest person ITT at 5 foot 2.

shortest male here 5'6" it sucks dick

costco, toronto?

>he became fully erect
>f u l l y
>e r e c t

Once you graduate high school, please come back and lurk more

No, I don't go to Canada.

are you kidding

I would wife a woman who was 4 foot nothing if she had a big enough booty, short curvy girls are cute

please stop masturbating giant men at the grocery store, people get their food there.

5'6 and I keked at this,.

Manlets will NEVER learn.

He's fucking that girl and you aren't. Enjoy being tall and masturbating.

>I would wife a woman who was 4 foot nothing if she had a big enough booty

This is why women should not get to make the breeding decisions. They will choose taller, blacker and bigger dicks. Soon the world will be full of 7ft, 1/4 Black People with 14" Cocks.
It's just not good for the planet, think of the resources that will have to be produced, combine that with the drop in IQ and we are doomed.

If someone is wealthy and famous, society overlooks their short stature.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

(gasping)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I bet you sucked his dick too didn't you, you beta male

5'2" isn't that short for a woman. It's a bit under average but no man will really care as long as you're not a horrible man-beast or a harpy.

I'm 6' flush, maybe 6'1" with shoes on, but I've never ever felt short or overshadowed. Most guys taller than me are beanpoles with no presence.

nice, I'm perfect

gayest Canadian post of the day

Actually there is a counterforce that acts against this.

The more women chose hyper-manly chads, the more masculine and desirable their male offspring are... but the uglier and more undesirable their female offspring are.

So these ugly girls end up having to go for shorter, softer, more beta males, and while these couples result in sub-par males children, they create high quality, high value female children.

So there's generational cycles between male and female desirability in families that prevents a complete chadization of society.

who's in the pink?

As long as you can reach to the sink and the stove it's fine.

Tiny with fat ass's and perky tits, I need a cadre of them.

Why do they all look so... wrong. It's like you can't just scale down a woman, some sliders don't go down as fast as the others and it results in these weird, squashed aberrations.

Midget kelsi Monroe?!

>who's in the pink?
A midget that tries to be Kim Kardashian.

MANLET DETECTED

Source?

Ive heard something like this. Own a book I havent read yet- it's on deck- called "Why beautiful people have more daughters"

>6' 2" is average

Is this a joke?
This meme gets more and more retarded.

Fuck you, you made me laugh and gave me hiccups.

But seriously, OP...

5'9" here. It really doesn't matter, if you play your cards right. I'm seeing a girl who's crazy fuckin tall right now (6'1") and she usually dates tall dudes. IMO the taller guys never needed to work on their overall game (i.e. gym time, intellectual growth, developing beneficial hobbies, etc) because it's obviously easier for them to get laid. Sure, some girls only like tall guys, but if you only focus on what is unattainable you waste precious time. We don't have much of it m8s.

I landed this tall gal from work by helping her move into her college dorm shirtless while introducing her to new albums by The Hics. She fucked me before she even finished putting sheets on her bed. Tall girls are fun because they're usually carrying deep-seated insecurities about their height as women. They're freaks if you help them realize their bodies are beautiful.

Be a man, be in shape, be confident as fuck, be intelligent and not "smart", take responsibility, and keep a clean living space. Simple.

Yeah I found her...at least she doesn't have a Tyrion face with stumpy limbs

Funny, because they are scaled down quite accurately. If you were to smoosh a woman's body's limbs equally, they'd look like most midgets. If you look at most normal women, the limbs, especially arms, look oddly short, but most people don't stare at a woman's arms when they are fucking them with their mind.

Is this shooped?

Where to meet tall girls?

>5'9"
so you're almost normal height
I'm deep into "wow he's short!" territory. shorter girls always have fetishes for tall guys too

Short women produce manlets. Don't fuck short women. Problem solved.

AMsterdam