NEW YORK IS IN RANGE

NEW YORK IS IN RANGE.

good

K keep us posted

EPIC

Hill im hacking rockets

>Hill
Fag

yeah says who and if he keeps talking.. is he ever gunna do anything... bull he just wants a burger.

stop abusing ellipses

>he just wants a burger
nk doesn't want shitty stupid 'food aid'. they want the sanctions to be lifted

>New York gets wiped out of existence

If they did us a favor that big I'd give that chubby little fucker the best sex he'll ever have in his life, no homo.
New York and California are both perfectly expendable tumors on the republic.

Good.

no it's not lmao

THE DAY OF GRILL IS COMING FOR YOU BURGERS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

gud

>tumor
you spelled "economic lifeblood of the nation" wrong. Sorry, would it be worse for us if bumfuck, arkansas was nuked instead?

Why would they attack the east coast if they're to the west of us

Fire over the north pole. Less chance of interception

ICBMs are incredibly difficult to intercept in any case.
The tangential velocity of the earth would mean they would lob the missile over the continental US to get New York, the projected range of the Hwasong-14 is just barely far enough for them to hit NY with this factor, they wouldn't have the energy to get to NY over the north pole.

>Yes because we fully comprehend that New Jerusalem, And the endless churning out of Marvel franchise movies that get pirated to holy shit are the life blood of the U.S.economy.

>KYS

I'm hard.

From defcon:
Allies to deploy "strategic assets" to Korea per South Korea defense chief

kekposter leave

North Korea Nuclear false-flag attack in US coming soon. ;)

who are you quoting?

oh no. Would you look at the worry on my face.

EVEN UPSTATE
BUFFALO IS NOT SAFE
MASSENA IS NOT SAFE

God please let NK take out San Fran.

DO IT!
PRESS THE BUTTON!
DO IT!!!!!
I WANT A HABBEDINGS!@#@!$%#

Whatever, we have been in range of kimmy's nukes for a month or so now.

Maybe the fucks in the lower 48 will care now that they can be nuked. Let the liberals die.

Fuck off. NYC is white architecture central. Cali is degenerate suburban trash so it can go, but the east coast is sacred.

Anyone else watching DPRK TV waiting for the glorious announcement? I can't wait to see them gloat.

No! Nuke L.A., you greasy, slant-eyed sons-of-bitches! Then you can nuke New York. Oh, please nuke Seattle and Portland as well. Thanks!

>Norks wipe out NY and give us an excuse to invade
I wish they would hurry up.

NYC has more jews than Israel

They force most of our spending and out net gain is negative since we have a massive debt. So... Life blood my ass. We could stop funding stupid people to sit around and breed. We could kick invaders out of our country. We could stop giving hundreds of billions of dollars away. We could cut noncombat veteran pensions. We could literally cut trillions of dollars in spending without the left. They can eat shit and die.

This

Press the switch faggot

Gotham Shield false flag incoming?

It's funny because tumors can be eliminated through radiation treatment

Plz no anons, go for California first. North Korea is closer to California anyways, San Diego would be great.

kek

Look at a bright side, they will kick down accommodation prices in Manhattan.

Please, I'm not even sure if one nuke is enough to cover entirety of the city, let alone the whole state.

Nope, only Cali. Good luck up there in the west, that's virtually the only threat and it doesn't affect me.

Stop lying with this bullshit. It is impossible that some gooks can make a missile that travels this far. It would run out of fuel or be shot down by whatever nation that's in the middle.
Fucking dumb niggers

Are you retarded?

that's not even close to what I was saying or implying lol

I REALLY hope this is bait and people aren't this retarded. ICBM warheads travel 5 or so miles per SECOND on final.

Fpbp

Buy a fucking globe man lol.

9/11

Nuclear bombs are insane, it would vaporize the entire city and probabliy irradiate New Jersey and surrounding states as well. Although the Koreans probably don't have one nearly this big, it shows the potential mass.

For referance the total destruction area is ~351 times larger than Skyrim, or ~220 times larger than Manhattan.

>What is travel over the polar cap

Seriously southern bro, put down the weed and chill.

>irradiate New Jersey
Literally nothing of value lost.
My only wish is that the nuke would be big enough to irradiate Albany as well.

>irradiate New Jersey and surrounding states as well.

ERECTION INTENSIFIES

Good bait honestly

>day of grill
Actually kinda funny
Keep it up leaf
Better than you posting usual dry faggot leaf drivel

Fpbp

It should be said nuclear tech has been trending towards many, lower-yield warheads. With a fuckhuge bomb like the tsar bomba, you're heating up a whole lot of atmosphere and not doing a whole lot with that energy, whereas many smaller MIRV warheads in the high-kiloton range can independently and near-simultaneously obliterate many targets at once. The current US trident missiles have 12 independent thermonuclear warhead capability per missile.
DPRK certainly doesn't have this capability, but nuclear missiles in their current state are fucking terrifying. A single ICBM has the capability of wiping out the majority of the infrastructure of a small nation, and there are submarine-launched missiles held in classified positions around the world. 1 megaton bomb is devastating, but 10 100kt bombs are an order of magnitude worse.

What is that fat gook waiting for!? PUSH. THE. GODDAMN. BUTTON

PLS BE TRUE
MR. DEAREST LEADER OF KOREA IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE PLEASE MAIL ME A BEACON GUIDING THE MISSILE
I AM READY

it's not

please nuke california instead

anything good has already left it for texas and other places. its just degenerates now

Lol do you faggots honestly believe that NK can delevier a missile to NY.... Come on.

If Jew York got nuked, this would be a good thing.

They should keep their goals realistic and aim for California.

/thread