youtube.com/watch?v=GvNNM0TsXSU
youtube.com/watch?v=19VI5bmDUV8
youtube.com/watch?v=GD63x7SDbtU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eco facists

>300k views
>15m subs
Who the fuck likes watching kids react?

That's an issue that many are settled on. I think it's gonna be a while before a large amount of people start openly denouncing the theory of climate change.

The (((Fine Brothers))) are easily two of the most insufferable people to ever exist. I can't even put into words how much I hate them.

>react
>blank, drooling, gaping-mouth stare
choose one

it will happen though, because it's not real. millenials whether it's a decade or 3 from now are going to have to face the fact that the world is not ending and that they were lied to.

it's just a kid ya dingus

Gen Z is going to be the most divided generation in over a century.

Just walking through the Vegas airport I saw two boy scouts in full uniform with RED MAGA HATS on...gonna be full on war when this gen is adults I cant wait

leading the witness much!?!?!?

ahahahahahahahahaahahahahhaahahah

Al Gore, you cheeky bastard, I didn't know you did slam poetry

I hate how they inspired the (((trend))) of making every video require some cunty stupid exaggerated expression from people that need to be punched in the face.

summer children, you have no idea the evils of this world.
youtube.com/watch?v=dLgTCJq20oA

youtube.com/watch?v=GvNNM0TsXSU

The only time a generation has been more conservative than the last was the greatest generation being super liberal, and boomers being conservative.

>nature gives us what we need to survive
drop that kid off in a forest for a day

It's been said again and again, That they will mostly fall into the libertarian category. Watch out rhinos, Trump the first libertarian president and it's only going to get worse for you.

Gen Z is like 14. Of course they're stupid.

Civic nationalist?

Pedos like Epstein and podesta.
Fun fact two Jews do the kids react channel

Climate change and enviornmental degrigation is a serious concern. Denying clear scientific evidence of rising sea levels, increasing global temperatures, declining air quality, and mass die-offs of marine life is retarded.

Boomers, in their typical selfish manner, twist themselves in circles trying to deny these basic facts. The regurgitated obvious propaganda from their corporate masters becuase it keeps the GDP high and ensures that their pensions are secure. Allowing the destruction of the planet is third world-tier bullshit. The world should be beautiful, and the white race should take steps to keep it that way.

Enviornmentalism should be a core tenant of the alt-right. What's the point of preserving the white race if white children can't breathe the air, drink the water, or basque in the beauty of nature?

Climate FREAKOUT

>The Cuck Bros
Dude they are libcucks and their every single guest is a total libtard. They only chose kids brainwashed by leftard parents.

What else did you expect form the echo chamber ?

>climate change isn't real

And race is "just skin color"

Not one white child only Jews and Angelinos.

Prof of environmental ethics, here.
Climate change data has been compromised, and with that data-fudging went the credibility of most scientists. Give us true data. No BS or exaggeration or wannabe data.

Trust needs to be rebuilt, if possible (not sure). Only then can

This guy gets it

nigga, that's i-gen

This shit show is done in The People's Republic of Cuck-ifornia! What do you want, baitfag?

youtube.com/watch?v=19VI5bmDUV8
LEGIT HAD ME THINKING OF THIS THE WHOLE TIME IM DYING

Umm I don't think so sweetie.

How about the Great Barrier Reef which was alive for millions of years and is now about to completely die off due to "bleaching" which has occurred because of the rising temperatures. Or how about that big ass crack in Antarctica that's about to split off any day now. Or how the fucking Maldives which are going to be under water in the next couple years. My brother is an actual environmental engineer/scientist, and basically everyone he's worked with agrees on the data. What fudged data are you speaking of?

What's wrong with conserving the environment? This shit about how man-made climate change is fake is always pushed by libertarian shitters. Why Sup Forums takes these people seriously while always blaming the Jews for everything, when libertarianism was and is hugely Jewish, is beyond me.

That kid honestly worries me.
If I was her father I would slap her shit for cussing so goddamn much.

explain your pic burger

LtCorbis is so unattractive compared to Amiah Miller.

The notion that kids are immune to criticism is why they make these videos.

You didn't curse as much at her age and grew out of it later on? What is wrong with you?

No, I had parents.

(((Fine Brothers)))

>look at this cross-section of children from (((LA))) that we (((Fine Brothers))) Just so happened to find to represent our (((views))) and rake in some cash.

The Reich will be born from the Midwest, not the coast.

Who even is this?

icecream orgy . nuff said

This bitch is a degenerate in the making. Also, see how the kikes in pedowood are beginning to sexualize children. She probably got auctioned off to the kikes in some pedo market and now she's under MKUltra

Forgot to add
youtube.com/watch?v=GD63x7SDbtU