So true

she's right you know

The patriarchy strikes again!

>muh war on women
Every fucking time

Whoever does something last always gets all the credit for it. It's why we always wait a little bit before getting in on a world war.

>yang
are they allowed to talk without permission?

lol, bump

>The only 2 Republican no's were white women

White male privilege strikes again! We need to put a stop to this.

>murkowski and collins were bound to vote for it regardless
>mccain flipped his vote at last minute
>mccain the reason why the vote was 51-49 instead of 50-50
checkmate

IT CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!11!!!!!!!

(((White women)))

>doing the same thing a man did but expecting to get more recognition for doing it because you're a woman

equality!

Can someone explain what the hell she's even saying? The "EVERY WORK MEETING EVER" comes out of left field.

She's implying that men are always taking credit for the work that women do.

The irony is that women never do any substantial work.

> McCain absorbs all the republican backlash + gets used by liberal propaganda as a "resistance hero"
> UMMM NO SWEETIE, ACTUALLY THE WONDER WOMEN SAVED OBAMACARE

Reminder that if you remove the specific political context and examine this in the absolute biological abstract, it's nothing more than a woman nagging and complaining so that she can emotionally justify her innate drive to solicit herself to the highest bidder at all times regardless of her current entanglements. "McCain wasn't the reason this failed, the women are the heroes!" is a functionally equivalent statement to "My boyfriend doesn't drive a nice enough car so of course I have to cheat on him." In her woman brain she thinks she is being political and progressive, but really it's just her dumb cunt tendencies manifesting in an elaborate way. It's why the statement comes off so stupid and meaningless because it's really not an authentic belief. It's a girl walking past a store and saying "oh I like that necklace" She isn't saying "I like that necklace" she's saying "buy me that necklace." This is the result of men being too weak and not bouncing their dick off the face of women like this enough.

Wasn't McCain the decisive vote? That's no different than the guy who makes the game-winning shot getting all the glory.

>blaming women for Obamacare
OK, done

Is this just a broadcast to friends who follow her to say "omg ur such a jeenyus!! Luv u QUEEN!!!"

Next time don't give it up so easily.

Quick. Somebody make a bro account and plagiarize her tweet. Then we'll give it a million retweets. Then we'll hold a poll to decide who deserves credit and raid the poll. Plus it would build a deep cover Sjw bro account.

Don't worry we'll shoah the kikesses after we take care of the old fuck boomers.

Wow. Really gets those dogs walking.

I call dibs on Ann Jewthaway.

she IS right
it's those fucking cunts fault we can't repeal this stupid shit, stop blaming ole half-a-brain

>she's right you know

no. she's not. murkowski and collins weren't on board and said so early.

cancer head ran on a re-election platform of repealing obamacare. the ggod people of AZ need to get rid of this cancerous prick and bring in someone with a spine who will do what they say.

Forced to choose between their country and their fellow cunts, they sided with the cunts.

All women are like this, gentlemen. This is why they should not vote, much less sit in the legislature.

top kek