I'm part of Generation Z

The meme is absolutely real, AMA about us. Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/rudyardkiplingsv00kipluoft#page/739
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory#Millennials_Rising
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So are you guys like Nazis? I'm intrigued... what do you consider gen z? 1996 and up?

>inb4 get out underage faggot

I'm 18. Generally the cutoff for gen z is if one remembers 9/11 or not, and I most certainly do not.

You gotta be 18+ to post here kiddo, I smell a ban

what age are you and do you spread redpills among your fellow youngins

I'm not, but MANY unironically are. I advocate right-libertarianism(hence my flag) but everyone I know who is politically motivated is at least conservative, and once they dig deep enough separate into either libertarian traditionalism, or some form of fascism.

see

AMA? you have to go back

Where, Reddit?

No thanks, not a civnat.

Children of Hurin was great, liked the incest.

I've got news for you young friend
Libertarian traditionalism
It's American fascism

Shit, sounds good to me.

Gen Z is anyone born 2000 or later with the general consensus of the date being 2001.
Fuck off millennial and/or underage

see

Was it worth making into a movie? Of course, it's too late, all the characters would be Pakistanis or something.

That's just wrong
It's good that you are fighting the good fight, but don't pretend to be something you aren't

Gen Z is 2000+.

this isn't the point of the thread, but to clarify

Did Kilpling actually write this? Does anyone have a source for the publishing details?

Don't going to AMA you, you Reddit trash.

On the upside, gen z will get redpilled in an early age. A generation that cannot be indoctrinated.

19 year old here. It's only the guys that are right winged. The girls, however, are going to be our downfall.

You must be 18+ to view this website.
>I'm 18!
No, kiddo, you aren't. When I was your age, I said the exact same thing. Every single underage is "18."
>Every
>Single
>One
Come back when you've got some hair on you balls, champ!

although, as you guys are aware, colleges are fucked. It is difficult to say whether or not kids in my generation will be useful in the upcoming years. My guess is eh. There are A LOT of extremly motivated individuals who will stop at nothing to make a difference. However, there is also a huge handful of victim mentality spreading. It is way more often than not that you will have kids just getting by than to see them act on their own ambitions. Honestly, it's from seeing this shit that makes me wonder if a real old fashioned war would put our asses in gear. It's pathetic

Gen Z is considered to start around the mid-90s mark as we do not remember coming to age at the turn of the millennia. There are more Conservatives than previous generations, but imagine Fox News tier. Also, we are only like 52% white.

EYY I'M WALKIN' HERE

gen z is 1995 and up, moron.

archive.org/stream/rudyardkiplingsv00kipluoft#page/739

starts on p739

I hang out in a discord that has 19000 people. They call people niggers, sandniggers and kikes. Saw them bully a triggered sjw off the channel. Mostly an asian and white people discord group. It's for a Korean online game. It reminds me of old Sup Forums. They make their own memes. Anime avatars are there. Pretty cool seeing other big groups like that out there. Even some qt asian girls hang out there

this

You act like our parents didn't say "nigger", "spic", and "kike."

Gen Z is underage b&.

Nice MS paint infograph

turin turambar was not a saxon

MS paint is the best.

You do not understand why millennials are called so. It is because they were growing up around the turn of the century. If you were 1-5 in 2000, you are not a millennial.

Generations don't come or go because of a specific date, you can't decide that a generation should end just because trips are approaching.

What's the discord?

gen z is 50% mexican anchor babies

That is exactly what makes generations come and go. Generations are an ENTIRELY arbitrary classification based on dates of birth.

t. normalfag

>Generations are an ENTIRELY arbitrary classification based on dates of birth.

The dates being based on events or periods of change and upheaval. Trips does not mean a generation automatically ends, the baby boom was recognized as ending AFTER it already did so. The period is marked by a beginning and end that are easily recognizable, it isn't marked by dates with round numbers. Generations aren't strict 20 year periods beginning in 1940, 1960, 1980, 2000.

Exactly, That is why neets here saying millennials end at 2000 are wrong. Boomers were from mid 40s-mid 60s. Gen X was from mid 60s-~80, and Millennials were from 80-95

No, the events you've come up with are just rationalizations of the dates you've arbitrarily chosen. One indisputably has more in common with someone born 2 years after them than with someone born 10 years before them, regardless of whether their part of the same generation.
Your graph even shows that generations don't exist, as there is NO CHANGE in birthrates from 1970 to 2011.

>One indisputably has more in common with someone born 2 years after them than with someone born 10 years before them

Read the first infographic. It explains that edges of a generation are murky.

>Your graph even shows that generations don't exist, as there is NO CHANGE in birthrates from 1970 to 2011.

The graph is there to show that the label "baby boomer" stuck specifically to that generational time frame because the birth rates are so substantial. Their generation in particular is so easily recognizable whether through birthrates, the attitude of the period (the "good old days"), or the events at either end(WWII and JFK). Birth rates increasing/decreasing doesn't mean a generation must begin or end, I was only showing why they were labeled as such and that their beginning and end weren't simple round numbers. They were not arbitrary years.

Your first infograph is something some neet pulled out of their ass.

I wouldn't call your MS paint shitstain an "infographic".

You do realize that the men who coined the phrase "millennial" wrote a whole bunch of books on generations right? The first infographic is from them. They do not say that millennials MUST end at 2000, they applied the label to the generation coming of age around the millennium and it stuck. They accurately guessed that we'd have a financial crisis between 2005-2008 and that the next era would begin at this time, followed by a new generation. They did not know when the millennial generation would end exactly since their books were written in the 1990s.

Proud member of Generation Zyklon

tf I'm 22 and I don't remember 9/11

I remember being in daycare crashing toy planes into block towers around then, does that count?

REEEEEEEEEEE MODS

I take back the part about them not knowing when the millennials ended, because they finally did produce a yearly range.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
>Demographers William Straus and Neil Howe define Millennials as born between 1982–2004. However, Howe described the dividing line between Millennials and the following Generation Z as "tentative", saying "you can’t be sure where history will someday draw a cohort dividing line until a generation fully comes of age". He noted that the Millennials' range beginning in 1982 would point to the next generation's window starting between 2000 and 2006.

So it seems they finally decided on a yearly range. You can argue with me all you want, but the guy who created the phrase gets to define it.

Isnt this the cover to Children of Huron?

>Cherrypicking
Majority say gen z starts around mid 90s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z

Generations are a meme, in reality it means jack shit.

>Majority say gen z around mid 90's
Looks like someone can't accept being labeled as a faggot based on their birth year.

Clean your room user. This is a thread about generations.

>a few anecdotes on wiki makes a majority

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory#Millennials_Rising
>David Brooks reviewed the follow-up book about the next generation titled Millennials Rising (2000). "Millennials" is a term coined by Strauss and Howe.

These guys created the phrase and wrote the book on millennials but your wiki anecdotes must be right.

Off topic but those reading this thread should really read the fourth turning. It's a 20 year old book that's shockingly accurate, strauss and howe did a great job on it. They've written a few articles in the past year and predicted(in 2015) that trump or sanders would likely win the election. 1 of them would become a "grey champion", now we know which. It's also one of steve bannon's favorite books, so bannon has some idea how the trump presidency might turn out.