MGTOW

I wake up to a nice, moist, juicy pussy every morning just between a beautiful pair of wide hips every single morning ready for plowing.

Why is MGTOW just composed of spineless beta manlets too scared to shove their dick in women just because of a few feminists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MGTOWs just want other guys to give up on women altogether so that they can pump and dump more easily.

So they're uncivilised mongrels with no self control which can't stay with a single partner like a true western family...
Hmm, barbaric.

I'm not mgtow, but I do know that most are single fathers or men otherwise been raped by divorce, or worse the child of divorce in which their mothers broke their fathers. You know, people with really good reasons for not trusting women.

Better question here is what's so wrong with you that you would make this thread? Clearly the pussy is made up... I'm guessing you're a trap who would rather own the juicy pussy than fuck one, based on the very strange (not very hetero but would gross a fag out level) description. Possibly a dyke but the word choice is entirely masculine so highly unlikely.

>you get fucked over.
You literally contribute to the death of your race and your family's bloodline.
Seems a tad childish to me...

>Why is MGTOW just composed of spineless beta manlets too scared to shove their dick in women just because of a few feminists.
That's not what it's about though. While there's certainly some betas, MGTOW is more about avoiding long-term relationships because they can fuck you over.

Yes being a cog in the machine can really save the white race.

That's kinda how it works mate.
Winnie the Pooh won't fuck your partner for you.

MGTOW aren't opposed to pumping and dumping. In fact, they advocate for it.

What are you even trying to say here? ((They)) don't give a shit whether its a million shitskins cheap labouring or a million whites slaving themselves out to a 9 to 5 job so they can provide for a family and have no time to improve themselves and their community.

>What are you even trying to say here? ((They)) don't give a shit whether its a million shitskins cheap labouring or a million whites slaving themselves out to a 9 to 5 job so they can provide for a family and have no time to improve themselves and their community.

So you just gonna let some shitskins fuck and rape your women?
Okay.

Oh yes let's protect those wonderful little angels who are willingly taking shitskin dick and promoting MORE immigration.

Loving you
Isn't the right thing to do
How can I ever change things that I feel?

If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
How can I
When you won't take it from me?

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way

Tell me why
Everything turned around
Packing up
Shacking up's all you wanna do

If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
Open up
Everything's waiting for you

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way

Very good but I prefer this.

youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY

You do get majority of the media has been set on manipulating the population right? Just like Mosley explained in one of his speeches?

You do get that when you 'redpill' a population it doesn't go like their common western counterparts? Poland for example?
And before you pull it, not all people are a certain way, so pulling out individual examples is shooting yourself in the foot.

Face it. You're a bitter spineless prick too scared to take risks. Waking yourself via the internet, desperately trying to prove each other right?

Oh believe me I'm willing to take risks and have done so WHEN there's a benefit, but there is no benefit to me in NOT going MGTOW.

And yeah, Poland's got its own issues with women. Their ones are the golddiggers.

MGTOW literally means don't get married. Fuck all you want, do whatever the fuck you want, just don't do one thing: get married. What's wrong with living the one life you have for yourself?

This.

It makes me sad, most of the loser MGTOW guys could easily get a female companion if they would just lift weights and stop masturbating. It's that fucking simple. Isolation is way overrated, get a companion.

Nice projection there Mohammad.

Why do you let the leftypol shills control your life user? It is 4.30am. Shouldn't you be sleeping?

They are honestly fags.
If a man gives up women he is either to spend a life of loneliness or faggotry. Women are crazy they are chaos, and you'll meet em in many ways. I had a crazy girlfriend no doubt an alcoholic with a bad temper with or without the alcohol. It took me to a bad place and life really fucked me for it. Trust me mtgowers every man will eventually get one wild woman. But there's plenty of them out there all different and all crazy.

YEESSSS GOOD GOY

Devote your life to worshiping an angelic goddess who can take everything you own if she feels like it.

>treating women like they have agency

Your ancestors would spit on your face.

Your a fucking moron a willfully ignorant blue pilled he-bitch, MGTOW fuck if they want to, they do it on their terms. You don't know the first fucking thing about it. It is about not playing the blue pill trad-cuck sucker game.

>Sup Forums
>dating

good one, op

tits or gtfo

I mean most men wake up to this... Its nothing special....

If you literally bang a regular chick while thinking about how superior you are to some guy in a man's advocacy group then you're a top notch faggot.

Be honest.

Never once in my life, when I had, even "out of my league" girls, did I ever even stop and think about how much cooler I was than some guy who wasn't getting laid.

Who in the fuck posts this shit?!?....

LARPers pretending to be alpha.

MGTOW is for ugly manlets. Sorry for your loss

It is. They're the worst cancer to hit this board since CTR.

>having sex with a woman is considered alpha
wew how low do you have the bar set?

Oh boy, another one of these threads. Time to see what non-arguments the so-called "Alphas" can cook up this time!

MGTOW is the single gayest movement next to the LGBT itself, that i have ever seen. If you are a MGTOW supporter, you probably would or already have sucked some dick.

Higher than MGTOW. Not that that's saying much.

>MGTOW fuck if they want to, they do it on their terms.

>their own terms

Omega male is banging Alpa Chad's wife while he's off proving to his bros that he's Alpha enough. Be smart, be Omega.

>Jamaican encouraging white men to be celibate

What the fuck, I thought you niggers were the cool ones.

mgtows still fuck
then after a 1 night stand they go on their precious safe space and complain about the experience they had
its so strange

They are the whiniest faggots out there.

You are the one encouraging men to enter into a system that can and -will- utterly DESTROY them. Do you really wish for all men to slave away before women just for some pussy? Do you want society to collapse just to fulfill your dream of mindless hedonism?

Have the MGTOWs ever considered avoiding feminists? Plenty of women hate them, too, you know.

Nothing more than a symptom of a problem, fix the problem and the symptom goes.

Ask what causes men to drop out and try and figure a solution to it, because until you do, this will still exist.

The MGTOW movement is for men too pussy to dominate and assert control over their women. I too wake up next to a latina cutie each morning, I never have to ask for sex, I just fuck her when I wish and get food made for me afterward. MGTOW is the school of thought for people who deserve to bred out of existence. They are the runts of the litter, if you cannot dominate and control your woman, you are weak.

Most women nowadays are indoctrinated into the feminist belief system, and it is near impossible to know which specific woman is an actual feminist since most seem to share the same views on most things.

Dont get a divorce then

Yes Chad. The people who provide most of the commodities that you take for granted deserve to be bred out of existence. Certainly nothing terrible will result from this.

I don't get.

Why are you mad that other guys aren't getting laid?

MGTOW is a good thing. Less competition for women.

mgtow is really just about avoiding the cuckery that is marriage/divorce/most relationships and doing what feels right.

a.k.a. exactly what women are doing regardless of what men think.

>I wake up to a nice, moist, juicy pussy every morning just between a beautiful pair of wide hips every single morning ready for plowing.

Unchain the girl from the radiator, Ahmed.

because t is part of the collapse of western civilization

So? Fuck western civilization.

Stop worrying about shit you can't change.

>moist, juicy pussy

Not all of us are ready to give up

>So? Fuck western civilization.

B-but, that's w-where I live!

i didn't give up on western civilization, western civilization gave up on me

You're wasting your time. You're not going to convince people to get married if they've given up on women entirely.

You're a dumb nigger.

Birthrates don't matter. Numbers don't matter. If they did, Africa would have colonized Europe, and feminists would have no influence on politics.

Spend your time learning about and hopefully getting a job in education, politics, journalism, psychology, sociology, filmmaking, social networking, communications, etc. While White conservatives were busy pumping out White babies, liberal degenerates were hard at work brainwashing those babies. Turn the tables. Seize control of these important fields that influence millions of people, because right now the SJWs have them in their iron clutches and all the White babies in the world won't make a difference until we take back our schools, our mass media, and our entertainment.

You want to save the White race? That's how you do it. Influence people. Better yourself. Stop worrying about how you're going to get your dick in some degenerate whore's hole and get to fucking work.

Cool bro
Tell us another tale

>The price of oil rises considerably due to executives paying themselves higher salaries.
>Some people start to say this is too much, I'm gonna find alternatives to cars, e.g. bikes, walking.
>They try to encourage others to do the same, in the hopes of forcing the price back down to a reasonable level through means of boycott.
>Government (who protects the oil companies) puts out add campaign: "Don't listen to these losers, you're abandoning society if you abandon your cars - they're just angry that they can't get a good car."

>wide hips
Fat bitch detected

Jaded manboy. Get a foreign wife cuck.

MGTOW are fags but so are you for pretending there's not severe social problems encouraging that behavior that extend well beyond what leftists post on Tumblr.
It's the result of two completely contradictory ideologies crashing together and both sides refusing to give ground. Women are equal, women are strong, women should get educated and work, single mothers are great. But women need to be supported, taken care of, women need alimony, women need quotas, women need strong working men so they don't actually have to work.
An onslaught of propaganda against men and women alike followed by extraordinarily biased courts making divorce into a lucrative endeavor instead of a last resort is what has encouraged the sexes to hate each other more than ever and scared men away from marriage.
You can't expect people to just ignore all that and take suicidal risks building families. You have to get rid of the rat first.

These people are not the backbone of industry, they are people with the time to care about this shit. Generally speaking if you have time to fucking care about internet movements you aren't working like a real man. I am in the Navy so I get to sit on my ass and read shit like this but when I am a civvie, guess what, I will never give a flying fuck about this. INB4 "I thert you was waking up to womanz in morn, how can you be NAEVEE??" Corpsman.

We have all been there before user...... Just wait for it, see you in a few months/years.

Then you will understand

>MGTOW are fags but so are you for pretending there's not severe social problems encouraging that behavior that extend well beyond what leftists post on Tumblr.
The difference is, one is a reaction to the other. Also, what's your solution to the ridiculous demands of women? At least MGTOW are working on the principles of supply and demand and have a solid theory.
I think most aren't claiming that men shouldn't talk to women again. It's more of a "leave them alone until they sort their shit out," type of thing.

Having a girlfriend changed my life for the better

Mgtow is a Jewish organization for depopulation.
Saged

It is funny, MGTOW are like those people that warn you not to eat food from the restaurant down the street. They've seen the rats and bugs running around and there is that strange odor wafting around.
But people still go there. They say things like a few bugs never hurt anyone. Man up, real men don't care about a few rodents.
A few people may even get sick and then "men" retort that they just weaklings that can't handle their stomachs like "real" men can.
Sure some people get good food every so often, but most leave with food poisoning of some level.
But nothing changes till someone dies, and even then they just add a new coat of paint and claim it was just a fluke.

They'll be waiting for the rest of their lives. Women aren't the ones who came upon the idea of destroying the family unit, they're not the ones that actually made the propaganda they eat up. They're not overly bothered by the refusal of men to wed them yet, and by the time they realize what they've done it's too late to matter.

MGTOW is trying to be feminism for men, and misses the point of all the propaganda in the first place. Nothing will change until radical men take charge again and physically drive out the filth that is trying to reorganize western society.

>A few feminists

Majority are feminists

>Nothing will change until radical men take charge again and physically drive out the filth that is trying to reorganize western society.
Right, so until that time comes, we should just keep feeding the system, according to you.
Again, MGTOW have actually offered a solution, and are at least doing something about it (whether or not it actually has an effect is yet to be determined). But your theory is just to continue as normal and wait for some radical men to take charge. You will also be waiting the rest of your life.

americans elected the first nigger president but feel the need to take potshots at just about anyone else

you are below canada-tier

even now you fags go around european countries lobbying for more immigration from the third world

>U NEED TO MAN UP AN MARRY MEEEEE

Oh please, with your Muslim mayor saying your terrorist attacks are just an every day part of life.

Nobody talks like the guy in in that gay pic is writing. Reddit is LARP central because a bunch of fucked up cuck fetishists and other idiots go there. The girls sound like they're in a fucking commercial.

I'm not defending women and I'm not naive enough to think they don't cheat but be realistic.

I'm MGTOW and I fuck married women

How does it feel to support your girl while I plow her for free while you're at work?

Very true

Religion exists largely to control women's sexuality, and for good reason.

Wherever traditional religion is dead, monogamous relationships are impossible.

>The girls sound like they're in a fucking commercial.
Many women sound like that in real life, it isn't very surprising. You seem to be of the belief that "realistic" things are completely logical and sound, but more often than not reality has a tendency to be stranger than fiction.

>I wake up to a nice, moist, juicy pussy every morning just between a beautiful pair of wide hips every single morning ready for plowing.
You must be a single man or have a girlfriend instead of being married as if you were married you would not have a beautiful pair of wide hips just by being monogamous.
>Why is MGTOW just composed of spineless beta manlets too scared to shove their dick in women just because of a few feminists.
Mgtow is against marriage the only thing mgtow has against the first sentence is that a mgtow would kick her the fuck out at night or leave rather then let a woman live with them.

Mohammed your 6 year old wife doesn't count

I'm not even homosexual, but your description there disgusts me

>Muh Western Civilization!
You tradcucks are a fucking virus, the human equivalent to cancer itself. Seriously, your "logic" is so fucking backwards. Fuck the fact that western civilization is corrupt, degenerate, GYNOCENTRIC, and actively disenfranchising the group (young men) mainly responsible for keeping your civilization afloat. All you care about is your birthrates, mindless replication and, therefore a perpetuation of this sick fucking cycle. Much like a mindless virus (or cancer) all you superficial delusional faggots care about is continuing your worthless lineage and your immediate survival, regardless if the host (western society) survives.

MGTOW is like the feminists? Get real faggots, Tradconartist are just a different side of the same coin of gynocentrism that they share with feminists. Tradcucks are projecting.