youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what am I looking at ?

who is this qtie?

AYYYYY

more guns?

i googled AYYYYY and dint find her
why you lie user? dont play with my hearth

Shame the photo is shopped, I would fuck a girl like this just to hear the retarded mongrel moans

Step 1: Never go to Ohio for any reason

Step 2: Move to Michigan

It's so simple, user.
We destroy the Ghettos.
Send their poor asses to Michigan...

Why do we want to bang her are we desperate? lol

Columbus isn't that bad.

Wrong

So this happened in the park today. First time at Pride and didn't think this actually happened at pride events but by see-ing it first hand-- mind you EVERYWHERE -- childrens were exposed to nudity, sexual acts and hell, swarms of people with water bottles shaped like thick veiny cut cocks. I even seen furries in public. I'm baffled that people were actually APPLAUDING the lewd acts on stage infront of children.
And this is why I'm certain that society is going to fall very, very shortly.

Whos this semen demon pie creamin?

> into banging deformed women
> deformed women
> incest

Found the Muslim

Columbus Master race.

why isn't columbus mentioned when its the largest city and the capital?

Correct.

>tfw live in Dayton

There are too many niggers and indians here. Please nuke us

Columbus is slowly becoming shit

Give it 10 moar years

You live IN Dayton?

It's like, a 15 minute drive and you can be somewhere normal.

Go find one of the billion little towns around here and rent a house for 400 a month until you get on your feet like the rest of us did.

He is british. So he has a thing for banging deformed thing

lisa peskova, doughter of Kremlin speaker Peskov. Russian anons make fun of her instagram and twitter daily.

>user's meet up with the chick.
>Start banging her at a motel
>Suddenly, knocking at the door in the middle of the walrus imitation session.
>"This is the police, we've received reports about animal abuse here?"
>Brit and Burger try to get their clothes on to answer knocking door.
>2late
>Door kicked down, Cop opens fire on 1 man and a literal lime.
>Burger burnt, Brit blasted(again).
>Chick goes full ewok and launches herself from across the room ontop of the officer.
>Loud chittering noises can be heard as he screams for backup, his partner can't get the shot in as she's too busy ripping the skin off his skull.
>After she finishes with him, his partner opens fire, misses because GANTZ alien level agility.
>She slips under and rips his pants off, sucks his dick until the blue is sucked out of the uniform.
>Finally, she escapes on all 5 legs and crawls back into the sewer.
>Backup is sent, and all they find is a dead shot up man, a lime perforated with bullets, Freddy Kruger's cop cousin, and a skeleton wearing white clothes.
>Such is life in burgerland.

>Columbus is slowly becoming shit
I agree that's why I left

Gas chambers.

Ohio is fine. Its you that needs to be fixed.

ohh i was memeing, shes not that bad at all

Is that a shot from the sequel to Split?

t. welfare nigger

Cities are garbage pretty much anywhere, what else is new. The suburbs in northeast Ohio are fine

>someone thought this was funny enough to type out and post

Hahahahahahaha oh shit!

More carnival rides.

Fucking kek'd hard there

she is retarded sellout bitch. She constanly writes retarded bullshit and even wear hijab when visit chechnya.

Well come on. Can I shove her head in a pillow ?

Fuck off, we're dead last in population growth and that's the way we like it.

It's the turbo-nigger somalians they keep FUCKING IMPORTING, I can deal with the fags but the fucking ayylmao tier niggers ruin everything they exist near.

Remove the humans.

ohio is fucking miserable, all I ever hear about is addicts overdosing on heroin, businesses closing and tons of abandoned properties. I look forward to moving out of this shithole

I'm from the blackest state in the union and your niggers are a different breed. I've only been in Ohio once one day in Cincinnati and and couple in a small town. Small town was nice but Cincinnati was hell

Isn't that what the typical british chick looks like anyways?

Yeah but north canton is alright.

surprised you didnt list Akron.

If you don't live in the cities Ohio is fine.

DIVERSITYYYYYY

STOP DOING SO MUCH FUCKING HEROIN

nothing wrong with respecting the customs and traditions of a superior culture my friend

meanwhile the true pic

>obscure image name
>crudely drawn trump meme
>laughs at things not considered funny in this particular culture
Hello, shareblue!

still looks kinda fetal alcohol syndrome

user please learn what FAS looks like and stop parroting the reddit tier FAS maymay

>Cincinnati is dump
Cincinnati here

fuck you

Can you have fetal Alcohol syndrome and not be a full blown retard?

remind me forbid my wife drinking while pregnant when married (if)

I see no difference.

Ohio is great. We quarantined our niggers and spics in the major cities. The countryside is beautiful. We've just been waiting for the right time to burn the cities down. They are rust belt cities and of no use to anyone anyway.

Youngstown here, it's alright if you're not a dumbass. Most of those fuckers just shoot each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Thats actually a sign of some disease/disorder/genetic deftect thing.
cant remember the name of it though. eyes wide apart an dwide nose bridge

start lynching again you pussy ass cracker

WEST VIRGINIA MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

>Rename to OhBYEOh
>the rest should fix itself

Eat a dick

Same girl without the alien photoshop.

fetal alcohol syndrome

Columbus is wicked comfy.
Especially upper Arlington
This is coming from a new englander

Ohioan reporting in.
Burn the cities to the ground. Once you get away from the cities life is good. I live up by indian lake and it's nice and chill whenever the vacationers aren't around.

How much inbred is in this pic user???

Cities are for niggers.

Heavy case of FAS
Its like the mom took 6 shots of bourbon a fucking night for 9 months straight

No you didn't. Blacks are all over Ohio small towns.

Even in small towns they're quarantined. In my home town, they occupy literally 1 neighborhood as well as the metro apartments which tend to be buffered from the neighborhoods around them.

However, the nig nogs have 3 stages they go through:
1. Full ape. (about 50% never make it out of this stage and thus live in metro all their lives)
2. Partial ape (They have jobs but act thuggish at times. The occasional nigger moment is had)
3. Functioning member of society. (Not too rare, but confined to older families. Both parents are around, the houses are well kept, but lack any real taste. Polite and if you luck out and get one next to you, they're super nice. But their kids are usually at 3/4 ape until the age of 27)

wait i thought that was Defiance cosplay

I was born in Salem, Ohio. Never going back.

no, but that does make people look kinda derp.
its Waardenburg syndrome

America is fucked and it's not coming back. I consider you Brazil-tier. Once the rot spreads to the last few white and conservative areas of the country you will basically be Latin America with some ruins of your previous white civilisation. So much for muh guns and muh civilian uprising, your politicians and ruling class sold you out for Mexicans and other immigrants and you didn't do shit about it.

Go watch Alanis Morisette blow a dog

Dogs are passé , Alanis More-is-7 ought blow a crocodile and see if he spares her after cumming in her singing mouth or eat her straight up as a post-coital full-protein meal.

i am living in Hiroshima atm but, in a couple years I move back to Ohio, where is a good place to go for business? Where is the economy doing well and I might be able to start a successful business? I will probably be moving back to Ohio.

how many opiate overdoses in the past hour?

Who cares? It wouldn't be anyone who mattered.

>Columbus isn't that bad
Ohio State and a very diverse economy are the only things that keep Columbus from being a shit hole. There are feral niggers and somali roaches all over the place, a rising sand nigger population, and the southwest portion of Franklin County is full of taco niggers shitting out kids like the government is paying them to do it.
Throw in a cuck mayor and a school board and city council loaded with niggers, faggots, and cunts and you can see where the rising taxes come from.
tl;dr
Better than Cleveland

This. Leaving in seven years when our son leaves for college. Looking forward to modest country living.

Saginaw MI here. We sincerely do NOT need anymore niggers.

Jesus Christ, I've been seeing sandniggers and Pajeets pop up here within the past year too, and we have a fuck load of Chinks at the university here. GOD DAMN IT.

White Chester and Mason are god-tier though.

Very few niggers in UA.

Cleveland is a shithole, yeah, but you can't really beat the eastside suburbs if you're an autiste.

>cheap rent, cheap real estate, not actually unsafe if you stick to the burbs, even the inner ring ones still have functioning police forces and city services even if the school is garbage
>not hip at all so you're not being sneered at by douchy hipsters wherever you go
>has a Microcenter
>has a Games Workshop store
>AT&T continues to roll out its gigabit internet, Time Warner just became Spectrum and is legally obligated to not have data caps

There's some hipster bullshit going on on the westside if that's you're thing and you like paying twice the rent.

Idk but don't bring your shit to Pittsburgh its actually kinda nice still

she needs to find the nearest router
her wifi isn't looking too good

im moving back to Ohio soon, i can get like 400 a month in Ohio? where