Ask a muslim anything

Ask a muslim anything

Other urls found in this thread:

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/was-caliph-abd-al-malik-the-real-creator-and-the-prophet-of-the-quran-a-historical-perspective/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck your jihad

DEUS VULT

Whats your favorite color?

do you like good pussy?
do you like good tree?
smoke so much weed I wouldn't believe?

Bloo
Jihad against what?
I'm in my bed.
Yes
Yes
Weed is degenerate

Why does your god call himself Allah and not YHWH?

What's underage pussy feel like?

How do I shot web?

*What's really young girl pussy feel like

How many goats do you own?

Because Allah is the name of the pagan moon god of the pagan Arab tribes.

Because we aren't jews nor affiliated with Judaism

do you believe mo rode a flying donkey?

how do you feel as unwanted scum?
and when you will go back?

Ask your Jew Master i'm not a pedo
How many dead monkeys in your fridge Hueman?

Do you know that your Moon god Allah is called Nanna or Nanna and sometimes Sin or Suen?

Do you know that he is the father of Shamash or Utu and Inanna or Ereshkigal?

Do you know that Inanna is Isis or Ishtar?

Do you know that Sargon of Akkad is the son of Shamash?

Do you know that Naram Sin of Akkad means Beloved of Sin?

Do you know that means he was beloved by your god?

Thoughts on taqqiya?

I'm in my country

You mean you want to do it the other way around?

So none of the old prophets, like Moses, Elijah, etc.

Shia practice

Rude!

Who are the top 5 worst people from muslim countries?

Tell us the truth about Taqiyya.

Is Mohammed the best man ever and worth emulating?

I don't understand
Koran says that all prophets are Muslim but every book concentrates on some of them

Eat shit.

fuck off. i smoke so much weed you wouldn't believe and i get more ass than a toilet seat.

I've been to the mother fucking mountain top.

LEL

Pakis somalis syrians roaches tunisians
readAll prophets did mistakes

Why do you cut clits off?
It's BARBARIC

You reposted in the wrong neighborhood

Why should i care?

Thoughts about the dhimmi?

What brought you to Sup Forums?

Why do you follow Ishmael sandnigger religion?

Blame wahhabism

Praise Kek

Arabs are DEGENERATE

i'm with you weedbro. anti-weed anti-degenerate fags are lame. weed smokers are much closer to Allah than most. in touch with One God (who is One) and easier connect with friends, easier slay hoes, power of creativity (creation-God given blessed to the creators in his image). Allahu Akbar 420

Would Islam be a good choice for me if I want to beat and rape women and then have them stoned to death for allowing me to rape them?

They don't exist in modern age
Redpills
Be mature

Are you Sunni, AKA the one true Islam, AKA the ones who bomb innocent people, AKA the ones who fuck kids, AKA the ones who kill their women for reading?

The Bible says that Ishmael shall be like a wild donkey and be a war with all of his neighbors and all of his neighbors would be at war with him. Is the Bible wrong?

Will you provide me with terrorist dick pics

If you're not going to answer a question directly then I'm off.

how is moHAmed not a Pedo??? yah know fucking a 12 year old and all?

He's an acolyte of the Ishmaelites; what did you expect?

True
Only in super strict low-IQ wahhabi-based countries
AKA funded by Jews
I didn't read Bible so i don't know

Thoughts on whites?

shia and sunnis are the same shit, i used to live in iran. they are just a little bit less crazy than the sunnis

all religious leaders are. most just don't get caught because religious people are idiots and / or don't think it's a big deal.

TRUMP IS NOT

>flag
Dhimmis are from the old age do you think muslim conquests still exist?

Are you too scared to address my questions or too ignorant?

Real questions here:

First: Why do you continue to practice the religion? Which was created by a white dude that had nigger slaves, and was a pedo.

Second: What are your plans if a shitstorm truly happens between your country and India? cause most of your population is in Karachi, and with your geography, that's pretty much a third of your country gone if it were to get nuked.

Third: Are you among the "moderate" variety? and if not elaborate.

Fourth: Do you think Pakistan will just wake up and realize that Islam needs some serious reforming? Or is that a doomed wished which will never happen.

Have you gone on hajj? If you have what were your favorite parts? If not, when do you plan to go? How seriously do you take hijab? Would you take multiple wives?

Superior race Along with Asians and Semites

Also, were you born into it or did you revert?

I had a Muslim gf, shit was great. Some of yall a good people.
What is your opinion on ISIS?

I don't answer useless and debunked questions.
He wasn't a pedo.
Low IQ and inbreeding are problems for the backwarding of Islam

I'm not paki.

I am a moderate and nationalist muslim

Not paki but if mongols still in Pakistan then yes

Can you please kill yourself op?

Then the answer is Ignorance.

You dont know your own history, and that is sad. Go talk to your elders.

1. No
Soon
I don't care
I have 120+ IQ so no
Kike honeypot

>they are just a little bit less crazy than the sunnis
That can be a large margin. I met once a Shia Muslim back when I was at the uni, I the way I understood it, Shia believes that Jihad can be a self-fulfillment action, like sitting and playing videogames. All while Sunni believe Jihad is the literal removal of infidels (which the word itself is literally that, "to kill infidels").

So yeah, I fucking hate both.

No
You wan't full answer?

The moon god bullshit was a retarded theory made by Christian Low-IQ evanglicals all their "proofs" are non-existent and fabricated

shias like to beat themselves up with chains or machetes for the prophets and allah(don't ask i don't understand it either) and sunnis kill people for allah. i'm kinda trapped in a muslim country cause i have an iranian passport feelsbadman
sorry for the awful english

Damn, that must be shit. But where are you exactly, Iran? That place is fucking shit.

Well I read the Sumerian texts and that is what they say.

nope, i've been in dubai since 2011, i hate this place more than iran

are you cresent fresh, summerfag?

Why do you think ISIS and al-Qaeda somehow popped up magically after 9/11 and they were able to get funds?

Why though? At least there is a real police/security and no one will bomb you out of nowhere. Also, where are you from originally?

Citation needed
I'm not summerfag.

stfu faggot

You can't answer this question?

The IrOny

If i aint gotta weapon ima pick up a rock and when i bust yo ass ima continue rock

i'm originally iranian and i don't like dubai cause ive been lashed 80 times for drinking last year when i was 18 and dubai isn't really this magical place its still a hellhole full of arabs and muslims

I see you don't like Muslims that much heh
But yeah, I hope you get well and get the chance to migrate to yurop soon. I'm certain you'll adapt well.

Its kinda silly for you to deny that the Moon has a link to Islam. You guys use the crescent moon on your flag for fucks sake.

The reason why he is called a moon god is because Nanna was stationed on the Moon while Marduk was stationed on Mars.

If you want to read about that you can look at the many sumerian texts that talk about it.

I can point you to the lost book of enki. Alot of details are in there.

thanks dude, appreciate it

No, stay there.

The cresent moon was brought by dumb roaches and they made it sign of Islam. But before it was originally related to Saturn worship

Hey, you actually just said something interesting.

Saturn is the father of Jupiter and he is the father of the moon god.

Saturn is the Chief Archon, he is the Demiurge.

His sons are the other Archons.

Because globalists/Zionists/Jews are funding them?

Also what is your opinion on Jews having power over everyone

would you suck off Jafar or take it in the ass from Jafar. you have to choose one

(please respond I need to know immediately)

Maybe you should read the Bible, instead of chanting your Arab verses in vain repetitions that you don't even understand.

The Cube is the Symbol of the god known as Saturn.

We call him the First Ruler, but we have other names for him also.

Yaldabaoth, Samael and Saklas.

The Blind, Ignorant and Jealous god.

Are you a Saturn worshipper?

What are your thoughts on half-Muslims that don't practice such as Tatars, Albanians, or Kazaks?

What do you think about the fact that the original Mecca was actually Petra? All the oldest mosques point to Petra and Mecca wasn't ever mentioned by anyone until the Abbasid era. (see work of Dan Gibson on this).

What do you think about the theory that Islam was invented by the Ummayad Caliph Abdul Malik who built the Dome of the Rock?

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/was-caliph-abd-al-malik-the-real-creator-and-the-prophet-of-the-quran-a-historical-perspective/

I asked you a question

So if the Hebrews are supposed to be your Enemy who follow a different god but they worship Saturn and the Black Cube, how do you Muslims reconcile that fact when you circle the cube of Mecca?

I hope these are not taboo questions because its interesting to me.

Why do you steal goats from farms in Europe and then proceed to rape and kill them?

I was under the impression your cousin you just married had to spread at your every whim, so why rape goats?

How was your day friend?

This Saracen isn't so talkative is he? Maybe he needs easier questions?

God goes back further than that.

Ohh I read the Gnostic stuff too.

And I totally agree with you friend.

There is a difference between the gods with a little g and the God with a big G.

Between the Creator of All that is and the Demiurge.