/SKG/ SKYKANG GENERAL

Listen up you cheese wheel faggots, if you hear counting on 11175 or 8992 (123,321) its a test count. Its completely normal, stop asking about it.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/h7UXx9mn

Tune in: websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

General rules:
* The higher the sun, the higher the frequency.
* The lower the sun, the lower the frequency.
* The longer the distance, the higher the frequency.
* The shorter the distance, the lower the frequency.

Skyking frequencies
>4724
>6739
>8992
>11175
>13200
>15016

mode is Upper Side Band (USB)

11175 has been the most active as of now.

Listen in, record and share!

Callsign list (NOT UP TO DATE): panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt

MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC: global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

>For newfags
These are USAF HFGCS frequencies. There are 15 stations around the world. 8992 and 11175 are PRIMARY frequencies and operate 24 hours a day.

It supports plans and operational requirements for White House Communications Agency (WHCA), Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS), Air Mobility Command (AMC), Air Combat Command (ACC), AF Air Intelligence Agency (AIA), Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC), Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), United States Air Forces in Europe (USAFE), Pacific Air Forces (PACAF), and Air Weather Service (AWS).

Other urls found in this thread:

numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf
ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl/org/
levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php
youtube.com/watch?v=CX9L0MS-ARs
youtube.com/watch?v=n1tXlpRq-jY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALSO...
What YOU need to know --> numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
[Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
[Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
[Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
[Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
[Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
[Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
[Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
[Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016

[Loc KO02lj] fq 6739
[Loc GG69bg] fq 6739
[Loc NO33ns] fq 6739
[Loc JN83fm] fq 4724
[Loc KM17vw] fq 6739
[Loc IN80dk] fq 6739
[Loc KM72oc] fq 6739
[Loc KO92so] fq 6739
[Loc IO83ne] fq 6739 15016
[Loc IO93xn] fq 6739
[Loc NO65ix] fq 6739
[Loc NO65ix] fq 15016
[Loc LN14ja] fq 6739
[Loc KO89xc] fq 4724 6739
[Loc DM44cu] fq 4724
[Loc KO59dw] fq 6739
[Loc GF04ci] fq 6739
[Loc FF95ev] fq 6739
[Loc GG40jb] fq 6739
[Loc IO92sc] fq 6739

List made from websdr.ewi.utwente.nl/org/
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

Bump

Goys I know this sounds dumb but is this actually legal to do? Or should I expect the federal police barging in my house?

You're listening to a radio. Can't stop the signal.

People have listened to HFGCS for years before the Internet.

Yeah you gonna get FBI kicking you front door at night to get you in a black helicopter with a bag on then be in a middle of nowhere in a room and being interrogated. Its legal don't worry.

That doesn't answer the question though. Are there laws prohibiting listening to this specific radio frequency?

If it is legal why is everyone saying to hide your IP?

Can't connect to the main websdr for some reason, even after resetting wifi and stuff. Idk what to do, I was enjoying listening

They probably mean from other people

Thats a lot of C17s

This isn't Soviet Estonia trying to watch Finnish TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=CX9L0MS-ARs

It's perfectly legal to listen to any broadcast on any frequency.

It's so others don't have it.

Its just to hide it from other people, so people like me wont find where you live.
Btw tune in 198.00AM some BBC news dont know if reliable most likely not.

I hear counting on 11175 and 8992 (1, 2, 3, 3, 2, 1). Is this normal?

1008 AM is playing the Top 100 Christian Anime OSTs if you guys want some comfy af tunes.

No, because it's unable to be enforced. They can't tell who's listening to the radio waves. The radio waves are out there. They can't block the radio waves. Also, you're not even tuning into the radio waves, you're using a computer to listen to a broadcast from a radio hearing the waves. Are you retarded? Plus on top of all that, the code they are saying over the air is basically encrypted in such a way that nobody but the intended recipient can tell what it is. Mathematically uncrackable. It doesn't matter who's listening. That's specifically why they still use radio, anyone can hear it, but with proper cryptography (one time pad etc) it doesn't matter, making it great for spies and nuclear arsenal coordination.

I know, I was just pulling your leg m8

There is nothing illegal about scanning any frequency in the book. Don't listen to these faggot LARPers

i have no IDEA what this is but i just like the name sky KANG

>cheese wheel faggots

If you go to utwente websdr, be POLITE if you are going to be in their chat. We are guests there and if you act douchey you will get us all banned, then no one will be able to enjoy it. Listen respectfully and use blind mode to help with using less bandwidth.

Spook user here. Skyking is nice, but look for radar activity suddenly activating. That's an indication of early warning radars activating as NORAD signals launch activity.

How do I go into blind mode guys?

What freqs would the DEW Line and SSPARS start shitposting on?

View: Waterfall/Blind. Switch to blind.

This is actually fucking amazing. So technically we can listen to any frequency we want transmitted anywhere?

Technically 'yes'

Reminder to LEAVE WATERFALL TURNED ON

The owner of the site confirmed that blind mode is more taxing

Look for 2 second bursts that bounce around the spectrum but line up. These are Frequency hopper indicators of the systems. They are longer in duration than the SINGARS and other such fH systems, but their energy signature is also noted by the PRF within the FH signals themselves.

Why not? It's a radio transmission. You can't stop the signal, Mal.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tXlpRq-jY

HF is actually kind of an iffy animal. Too much Amplitude and it'll punch through. Too little and the bounce will be diffracted. During the summer, especially in the Netherlands where this particular system is located, the ionosphere is at its weakest state. During the winter, the Ionosphere has overall better conditions for long distance reception. Plus a lot of the target areas will be under darkness as well, allowing for a longer propagation of the HF signal in question.

I thought AN/FPS-132 wasn't a freq jumper. Are you suggesting Doppler refraction?

>no proof
>leaf
fuck off

Let me tell you what once that signal is up it will travel forever into space and the universe. Basic physics.

This fucking guy is legit spooky the spook

Actually yes. However, I just double checked my notes and I regret to say I was referencing the wrong system when it comes to frequency ranges. However, if you have a device which can detect 420Mhz (Such as a Baofeng radio) it activating will light up your hand held like the 4th of july.

Serco shill.

knagz

Here's the kind of thing that you'll see if a launch is detected. These are the classic radar signature. If you suddenly see more of these, along with an ALE 1,6,4,4,8,3 and then a cloud, you are looking at alert systems activating and scanning.

Yup. Which means you can also park a bunch of pic related past geosynchronous orbit and just listen.
All hail NRO/Lockheed

Bump.