USA MAINLAND NOW IN REACH OF NK ICBM'S

RIP USA
> 'US West Coast in range' -

Analysts said the missile appeared to have a range of around 10,000 kilometres (6,200 miles), which would put the US mainland with reach.

"Based on current information, today's missile test by North Korea could easily reach the US West Coast, and a number of major US cities," arms expert David Wright of the Union of Concerned Scientists said on his blog.

Los Angeles, Denver, and Chicago appeared to be well within range of the missile which may also be capable of hitting Boston and New York, Wright said.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/n-korea-launches-another-ballistic-missile-us-160151910.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E7C0R3DdOfk
express.co.uk/news/world/834439/world-war-three-north-korea-icbm-nuclear-missile-japan
youtube.com/watch?v=zGrs2rzF-ro&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=0RlgyQ9EDCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

checked
Sauce:yahoo.com/news/n-korea-launches-another-ballistic-missile-us-160151910.html

SK has ordered in 4 more THAAD units, it's fucking happening goys

Scare tactics. NK is more likely to just put a payload onto a boat and sail it to any of the west coast cities. If they legitimately wanted to nuke the U.S. into oblivion and were stupid enough to try they would've attempted by now through more discrete means. It's all just dick waving until they can get a missile to explode over the Midwest and cause an EMP blast.

>NK is more likely to just put a payload onto a boat
submarine*
FTFY

Please nuke Commiefornia

>tfw literally live between the two largest west coast cities and military bases
any suggestions for lulworthy shadow art?

nigga i would GTFO.
you have to be very thick in the head if you cant see war coming in days, weeks or months max.

please lord God let them hit Seattle. I'll even be willing to take a little radiation if you let it happen

bump

I pay about $1k+utilities for a fucking cardboard box with a bucket to shit in.

Trust me, I'd love to move out of this shitty state but I can't afford it even if almost any other state is cheaper to live in. The only family I know is here too and I can't just leave them

if there's any happening on the west coast I'll try to get pics for you guys if its possible to even post still.

if they hit pendleton with anything in the megaton range I'm in the 3rd degree burn zone though kek

We fucked around in the middle east for what, i get it but it was a time vampire, Iraq didn't even have WMD's, or they gave them to other hostile powers, we should have killed everyone in North Korea last decade, or the decade before the last decade, i refuse to believe we may let them nuke America, we can still nuke North Korea before it's to late. We should invade north Korea now this is one war worth fightong for, this is one war worth dying for, North Korea is a threat to humans, North Korea will never stop at U.S, We will all take North Korea on in a war, i'll kill you Kim Jong Un, i'll kill you. Actually captcha i am a robot warrior, i am Optimus Prime.

And nothing of value would be lost

Wanna come with me to south east Asia? I need a bro in a couple months I can trust. I don't wanna be mugged by baklas and left for dead. Post a burner email broseph.

I'm ok with any of those targets being hit. Give em Hell, Kim.

THEY LAUNCHED THIS TEST FROM AN ACTIVE MISSILE BASE YOU STUPID CUNT

Traitor.

Trump is doing an amazing job.

His handling of N. Korea has been masterful.

Urbanite shitlibs and 'diversity' are not my people.

cant u just nuke them already wtf
i dont want my american friends to die

>I pay about $1k+utilities for a fucking cardboard box with a bucket to shit in.

I know that feel. My "kitchen" isn't even as wide as my arm span.

Yea the NK happenings are becoming nore frequent, theres something big going on over there, the other week Americans are banned to travel to NK, tensions are rising

And its not just NK but all the sanctions shit going on in over in Europe and Russia

War is coming

check'd, you've doomed us all.

>quads
Incoming war confimed. I can't wait to see the U.S. unleash our military without caring about civilian casualties. It's going to be glorious but since they don't even have internet we will never see it.

yes

fingers crossed

We're are all the "not happening" faggots?

Nice quads.

Not him but I'll go with you user

Not an excuse for being a filthy traitor.

Fucking CHECKED ausbro

god i'm bored... BRING ON THE HAPPENING

Like some slow ass missile will make it halfway around the world before being shot down by US.

The only way an NK missile could hit anything of value in the mainland is if the US gov't allowed it to.

>tfw live in the Spic part of LA

am I fucked?

youtube.com/watch?v=E7C0R3DdOfk
Kim is like majin buu, will you be our vegeta to stop him?

I've been wating for this for my entire life. Thank you kek.

When 10 are fired at once, 1 or 2 most certainly be successful.

if they can shoot down one what's stopping them shooting down ten? i thought the amount required to overwhelm their defences was in the hundreds.

This is fucked guys don't hope they nuke states like California or cities like Seattle or anywhere in the U.S just know I'm an extreme conservative and white supremacist who lives in the mountains. I don't want anyone to have to deal with the fallout especially me. If you want to stick it to the liberals here than in the name of Kek send in the ICE officers and Trump supporters and do your duty to report sanctuary cities if you are in California like me I have them on speed dial.

USA vs. The World?

HOLY FUCK I'M 30 MINS OUTSIDE OF SEATTLE AND ALL I CAN HEAR ARE LOUD ASS SIRENS GOING OFF EVERYWHERE. WE UNDERESTIMATED MEME MAGICK. GOODBYE BROTHERS I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS GODSPEED

The US have been talking for years about this, especially this fucking homo Obama. Now, they're parading with their ICBM.

If Trump is not pushing for immediate action, it is probably because his generals do not know if NK is able to deliver a nuclear warhead or not with those.

Trump finds himself dealing with a situation that is nearly hopeless but that could have easily be dealt with 8 years ago.

>$1k+utilities

>cant afford a greyhound bus ticket

August 21 2017

I wonder which would happen first, MURRICA get nuked by little KIM or the house block the debt ceiling this sept causing the first MURRICA default

Please do. I'm ready for a war.

>tfw live in one of those two cities

I say let em try something so every warship in San Diego goes on tour around the Korean Peninsula, ever marine in Pendleton can have a field trip in Pyongyang and every SEAL in Coronado can pay their generals a personal visit.

Are you trying to kill us all?

Hasn't it already been in range for a decade? What's new here?

>west coast US

and nothing of value was lost

are these upgrades from the CHAAD units we previously relied upon? if so, i am ok with this

its alwasy the fucking communists who start shit

>"I kinda want all the shitskins and Jews, that nobody asked to come here, to die. They are anti-America and really just ruin the country"
>"traitor"

What kind of validation do you get out of a shitty post like this? I didn't think for a second that this was real, and it certaintly wasn't funny, so I guess I'm just a bit confused as to what the fucking point of this post was.

If kim hits LA or NY, I would call him daddy Kim. Just thinking about Colbert or Bill frying makes my dick hard.

Well..........shit.

Can big daddy America hurry up and crush these cunts?

No, only since 4th july BUT that was only alaska and hawaii in range.
Newfag detected.

>not looking forward to nuclear fires cleansing the world

>"Appeared"

>newfag
I'm not old or new by any means; I've been here two years

two years
not a newfag

pick one fag

THAAD is already not very good at getting IRBMs (normally THAAD is a defens against MRBM) the actual ICBM are way too fast any hit on them would be pure luck and Nordkorea has ICBMs. Also if you are okay with less accuracy you can let the rocket reach roughly 1000 km more.

I have an IQ of 167; I am literally a genius.
Bow down before me.

I am in the 1 percent, fuck your IQ nigger.

East Texas here. Fucking bring it!

Please hit Portland, OR. We need those shitheels out of the state.

>Commiefornia in range of NK missiles

and nothing of value was lost!

I think its time to resurrect Curtis LeMay

>Kim Jong Un pressed "NUKE the US" button
>immediately, THAAD, laser defenses, and probably some secret DARPA shit we don't even know about all activate
>ICBM neutralized before it's even remotely a threat
>nuke subs in the pacific mobilize and wipe the norks off the face of the Earth
>9th Wonder of the Modern World: The Glass Desert is created overnight

You mean The Glass Mountains.

>banned to travel
>Land of the free

Fuck lets get a digits war going on.
Roll

HAHAHAHAHA

THANKS.

LA haaaates SF, you know. That's why they made that scene. SF is like Cinderella and LA is the ugly stepsister. Punch line is that it's far more likely the norks will nuke LA.

WTF KIM?!!
why not nuke europe
idiot chink

USA and SKorea are doing it again.

>express.co.uk/news/world/834439/world-war-three-north-korea-icbm-nuclear-missile-japan

Eh. Nothing will come of it

If anything happened directly to our mainland the public response would be instantly in favor of war

Propaganda or not it is very interesting, seems like WW3 is being pushed hard with this shit + new russia sanctions + the evident military tension with China

youtube.com/watch?v=zGrs2rzF-ro&t=2s

>America gets nuked twice by an isolationist Asian nation

Karma is a bitch

We all know it'll burn up in the atmosphere before it's meant to detonate.

Honestly I'm looking forward to a nuke killing off all of the American Sup Forumstards. Feels good to be out of the blast zones.

finanlly set them free KIM
youtube.com/watch?v=0RlgyQ9EDCQ

NK just wants to attack the US right? Britain isn't a target yeah?

If we aren't a target: Power to the little man! fuck those Yanky subhumans hard!

if we are a target: Britain will help defend our most important ally and friend, The United States of America. God bless you.

we really should have been annexed a long time ago though ... I mean really they won the culture here ... we basically survive off their friendliness

if North Korea attemps to fire a nuke, it'll be intercepted and North Korea would be a nuclear wasteland in minutes.

it's like that image of the house with the bolder looming over it. Ever threatening to crush the house but never does. I'm the man in that image who says, just fucking crush me already.

Hey Kim, I heard Melbourne said you had a tiny pepe and that your father touched it often.

Melbourne also said you father was a worthless learder that got nothing right and died in vain

이게 다 놈현 때문이딩~

Hit Yellowstone, Kimmy. Do it. Do it.