Brit/pol/ - Alfred the Great edition

>Britain to ban sale of all diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2040
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/25/britain-to-ban-sale-of-all-diesel-and-petrol-cars-and-vans-from-2040

>Britain's new aircraft carriers to test Beijing in South China Sea
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/27/britains-new-aircraft-carriers-to-test-beijing-in-south-china-sea

>Exclusive: EU threat to suspend Brexit talks unless Britain pays its divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/exclusive-eu-says-brexit-talks-could-delayed-uk-continues-stonewall/

>With 20 months until Brexit, UK orders year-long EU migration study
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z

>UK Government's immigration policy branded "a shambles" after Lewis suggests end to free movement
heraldscotland.com/news/15437821.UK_Government_s_immigration_policy_branded__a_shambles__after_Lewis_suggests_end_to_free_movement/

>Brexit EU migration study examines if British workers are at a disadvantage to foreign labour
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/brexit-eu-migration-study-examines-british-workers-adisadvantage/

>(((Alt-right))) commentator gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/

>Freedom of movement ends with Brexit, says immigration minister
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/27/freedom-of-movement-ends-with-brexit-says-immigration-minister-brandon-lewis

>Transgender people 'can't serve' in US military
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40729996

>Britain's May to stay as PM until at least 2020, close ally predicts
reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-idUSKBN1A70BL

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13563516/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10640690/Americans-surveyed-misunderstood-misrepresented-or-ignorant.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gPlpphT7n9s
youtube.com/watch?v=MCEuvRFm2vc
youtu.be/X1Zl1oylihw
youtu.be/M5QGkOGZubQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7yeuwQvc0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obviously first.

Please banish the other yank, for the sake of the UK.

#
#
#
#
Y everyone so mad?

#
>t ESL student
Don't they teach you Shakespeare in grade school?
I said the country next to the origin of Niall, and the country next to that which occupied THE Nile (in riddle form)

Gonna have to post a cheeky willy

Never should have come here.

He won't stop posting here.

strawpoll.me/13563516/
strawpoll.me/13563516/
strawpoll.me/13563516/
strawpoll.me/13563516/
strawpoll.me/13563516/
strawpoll.me/13563516/

>was occupied by someone next to the origin of the niall

In what way is thie Egypt?
The source of the Nile is in a country that never occupied Egypt.
Fucking Americunts.

Begone, leave the UK alone. Your deserve to be drawn and quartered for your abysmal post quality.

Rest assured when all the non autistic Brits sign on tomorrow, they'll ava bit o v'giggle at the riddle because it's good and you all hate Shakespeare-esque jokes

Everybody wants to see you banished from this thread.

Geographic illiteracy:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10640690/Americans-surveyed-misunderstood-misrepresented-or-ignorant.html

You don't even understand Shakespeare.
Only people from the north of England can even come close to doing it naturally.

Fuck you honk

>next to the origin of the Niall
>origin of Niall
Ireland
>next to Ireland
>UK
>The UK occupied THE Nile (Niall in the riddle) which is what country
Egypt

It's a riddle. It's supposed to be clever and witty

Kill yourself I've been longer here than you

It actually sounds more like someone from Bristol youtube.com/watch?v=gPlpphT7n9s

We shall move over to Scotland for our pro now

>It's supposed to be clever and witty
Then why isn't it? Not to say even logical.

Oops Silly auto correct I meant prog

>nile and niall arent pronounced same way
>uk occupied entirety of nile at its height which covers many countries
>to keep with your retarded play on words the answer would be uganda or something as that actually contains the origin of the nile

It's neither correct, clever nor witty.

Coffee is wearing off, gonna have 3 scoops of pre workout CMON

>nile and niall arent pronounced same way
youtu.be/X1Zl1oylihw
Perhaps you need to get out of your own little world Ibn Saud Zarkarhi

Is said THE Niall you dumb nigger.

Go to Ireland you uncivilised cunt, it's not pronounced that way.
None of what you're saying makes sense.
Learn to elucidate.

Why was Alfred so dark? He was supposed to be a Saxon...

hmm...

Eaten a whole pack of cheese triangles. Communism is fucking retarded.

I bet the soviet union never had triangle shaped cheese.

>waaahhhh we lost our navy and colonies because of you
>waaaahhh nothing was ever our fault

Dindu nuffin tier, seriously.

You're literally the niggers of the post colonial world.

Oh shit never mind. Guess i'm a communist now.

Got some of them in the fridge, dairylea yes?

>theyve proven im a retard
>better insult them to get back on top

Typical American.

The very same. None of that nu-age post modernist avant garde blue cheese shit. I'm a traditionalist and eat the regular. As evola would have wanted.

Sadly I don't think we have enough boats or planes to get rid of the problem

>already on top
>literally no need to post here

But I do to help the serfs understand why America is more worthy of global supremacy than Britain.

However
youtu.be/M5QGkOGZubQ

k y s

Fun fact: the bloke who sings became a Muslim so he could puck a Pakis, changed his name to Muhammad as well.

You can see his own comments on the video

I like Richard Spencer he's a good lad. He clearly has a vested interest in Russia though.

Flunking auto correct I meant puck a Pakis

What are you trying to say?

He's a colossal faggot

Nice work user

I think it's quite obvious he's a raging homo. But that's ok as long as he hides it for the rest of his life.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be very surprised if he was straight. That being said he's very intelligent and quite brave.

DOnt u dare

Got my first ever job inteview today lads, shittin it

Hot

Not exactly.

He tried to capitalize on trying to represent an anonymous group of people. I won't ever get over that.

Have 300ml of red wine before hand.

Well he did coin the term Alt-right and it was kind of his movement.

I slept up until 15 minutes before my last job interview. Had a snus and a piss beforehand and the guy (head of engineering) actually said I did great in my communication at the end.

Guess you could say all this shitposting on Brit/pol/ has helped me

I've got pretty good verbal iq too. You didn't go to the interview with snus in did you?

Nobody here is "alt-right"

It was a term officially brought to light by the media (didn't mean shit beforehand) to belittle Trump supporters

This isn't true everyone was talking about it before clinton made her speech.

It seems a shift is taking place in language from alt-right to identitarian.

i don't like poking fun at people's looks, but i always have to do a double-take when i see his head. why is it shaped like an egg? is this some kind of genetic disorder or is it because of the fashy hairstyle?

hi every1 im new!!!!! charges mah lazr my name is ted but u can call me Anonymous!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 22 years old (i still live w/ my mom tho!!) i like 2 look at mudkip threads with my boyfreind (im bi if u dont like it gtfo) its our favorite kindof thred!!!! bcuz their SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of friends here so give me lots of replieses! DESUDESUDESUDESUDESU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please attach an anime image next time

He's a good looking bloke actually, thats a shop

Does this guy mean when England became christian?
How are you lads doing this fine morning?

is invader zim an anime?

no

Off ma nut on caffeine

yes

It was a phone interview

So my wife has finally decided she wants a baby, looks like I might get to continue the white race after all.

i have been asusred it is

Oh right. I'd fucking hate a phone interview because you couldn't subtly intimidate the interviewer.

Sometimes

>not adding to Britain ethnic MELTING POT

fucking bigot

Sort of true when the Saxons and Anglos came over but they where entirely men so all of the population growth would have been due to conquered celt ladies

Also over time they would have mixed more due to borders changing, so mostly cultural

During phone interviews, I usually just pace around my house to keep my blood pumping (and a usually do this all the time on the phone anyways) and its worked out for me so far.

My brother is engaged to a jap girl so I'll probably have some hapa nephews and nieces.

I've had a skype one and I didn't wear trousers so I felt like I had information she didn't and I was therefore powerful. My naked legs and cock was out of shot obviously.

You think you've got it bad? One of my sisters is gay.

yikes, bringing another elliot rodger into the world

Hapas are ok if they are grills, just need to hope for nieces.

Scots, wha hae wi' Wallace bled,
Scots, wham Bruce has aften led;
Welcome to your gory bed,
Or to victory!

Now's the day, and now's the hour;
See the front o' battle lour;
See approach proud Edward's power—
Chains and slavery!

Wha will be a traitor knave?
Wha can fill a coward's grave!
Wha sae base as be a slave?
Let him turn and flee!

Wha for Scotland's king and law
Freedom's sword will strongly draw,
Freeman stand, or freeman fa',
Let him follow me!

By oppression's woes and pains!
By your sons in servile chains!
We will drain our dearest veins,
But they shall be free!

Lay the proud usurpers low!
Tyrants fall in every foe!
Liberty's in every blow!—
Let us do or die!

Never did Skype, however i once did this thing where they put questions up on the screen and you had a minute to write down answers and as much time as you needed to answer said questions on video.

Awkward as fuck

Like an answering machine? What the fuck that's terrible.

Going to the football later, I'm almost passing as a normie.

On your own?

lads, any of you listen to the latest episode of The Daily Shoah? It's the first episode behind the paywall.

Sam Hyde did the intro for it.

omg desu

Yeah I got a season ticket, the bit I'm in is mostly old men.

test

test

test

test

no
because it's behind the paywall

test

John Test (November 12, 1771 – October 9, 1849) was a U.S. Representative from Indiana.
Born in Salem, New Jersey, Test moved with his parents to Philadelphia, and attended the common schools. He moved to Fayette County, Pennsylvania, and operated Fayette Chance Furnace for several years. He moved to Cincinnati, and then to Brookville, Indiana, and operated a grist mill. He studied law. He was admitted to the bar and began practice in Brookville, Indiana. He held several local offices. He served as judge of the third district circuit 1816-1819.
Test was elected as a Jackson Republican to the Eighteenth Congress and reelected as an Adams candidate to the Nineteenth Congress (March 4, 1823 – March 3, 1827). He was an unsuccessful candidate for reelection in 1826 to the Twentieth Congress.
Test was elected as an Anti-Jacksonian to the Twenty-first Congress (March 4, 1829 – March 3, 1831). Presiding judge of the Indiana circuit court. He moved to Mobile, Alabama, and resumed the practice of law. He died near Cambridge City, Indiana, October 9, 1849. He was interred in Cambridge City, Indiana.
Test was the maternal grandfather of author and U.S. Civil War General Lew Wallace, the son of Indiana lawyer and politician David Wallace and Test's daughter Esther. His daughter Mary was the wife of James Rariden, a fellow U.S. Representative from Indiana.

Is the user who lives near the riots here? I want some comfy riot posting.

what riots?

mORNING LADS

Too expensive. Still I might've even paid for it if I knew it wasn't just going to get re-uploaded by butthurt 8gaggers

Londonistan

Why is lenin in the background? Nothing less sexy than a communist.

GOOD MORNING

anybody got know of any good men I can acknowledge for my dissertation?