Why are there so many Gay/LGBTQIAAQZX+ comic book characters and creators now?

I mean, it's ridiculous. Off the top of my head I can name several that have solo books or are on major teams. Ms. America, Wiccan, Hulking, Quasar, Moondragon, Pod, Yinsin's daughter, Karma, Bling!, Iceman, The Ray, Midnighter, Mystique, Psylocke, Northstar, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Wonder Woman, Jericho, Angela, etc.

This is FAR over representing people who are like, 5% of the population. Most of these characters were either created in the past 2 decades or retconned into a gay in the past 2 decades. A lot of comic creators/journalists are gay to. Why? I worked at a comic store for about a year and I only saw 1 gay couple come into the store and it wasn't even to buy comic books. Why are the publishers pushing this shit on us? They ruined my 2nd favorite X-Man.I mean, it's ridiculous. Off the top of my head I can name several that have solo books or are on major teams. Ms. America, Wiccan, Hulking, Quasar, Moondragon, Pod, Yinsin's daughter, Karma, Bling!, Iceman, The Ray, Midnighter, Mystique, Psylocke, Northstar, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Wonder Woman, Jericho, Angela, etc.

This is FAR over representing people who are like, 5% of the population. Most of these characters were either created in the past 2 decades or retconned into a gay in the past 2 decades. A lot of comic creators/journalists are gay to. Why? I worked at a comic store for about a year and I only saw 1 gay couple come into the store and it wasn't even to buy comic books. Why are the publishers pushing this shit on us? They ruined my 2nd favorite X-Man.

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/search?q=marvel
thefederalist.com/2017/04/12/forcing-political-correctness-employees-characters-killing-marvel-comics/
comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/marvel-comic-sales-down-as-fans-angry-over-new-pro-1810432/
youtube.com/channel/UCrlzSqLSGj8GIOeT5jrQsJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're begging for spergs to post but I'm gonna go out there and say that Catwoman isn't LGBT - she begs for Batcock every night

Well, usually. They retconned her to be bi.

And their sales suck. It makes you wonder who is behind it?

>fucking manchildren
grow up ffs

Affirmative action scholarships and diversity hires flooding through

Gay man here.

What sucks about every piece of media with gay characters is this: the character is incredible lame. At worst they are defined by being gay and they spend all their bitching, moaning and whining, at best they are boring. They are never cool.

Griffith is a cool gay character. The a few of the characters from Togainu no Chi are cool gay characters.

So since you have read way more gay comics than me (don't know why you do that but it's your life!) can you tell me if any of them have characters that are both gay and cool?

that one gay cowboy.

To answer your question, probably Constantine (Hellblazer). He was retconned to bi fairly recently, but the series is not focused on his sexuality.

Why the fuck would you read contemporary literature when there is enough interesting literature from the middle ages and before to occupy you for a lifetime?

Fag

Goal #26 of the 45 goals of communism.

26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”

Marvel has been converged by SJWs
And now that disney owns marvel, marvel can be a loss leader and disney will always be there to fill the war chest

voxday.blogspot.com/search?q=marvel

>reading comics
Ok so before I call you a manchild for even caring about them, how old are you and are you married?

19 and unmarried.

Serious question: if the comics OP mentioned are unpopular, why does the comic book shop stock em? What is the sales model like at comic shops?

Who gives a shit if they're 5 percent of the population? You're already meeting the communist faggots halfway on their turf playing this equal representation, muh egalitarian bullshit. That game only plays to their interest when they're under-represented, it's natural they would advance on that, especially once you've been cucked enough to accept that first premise. They don't deserve any representation, it's all subversive unhealthy anti-family, thus ultimately anti-west anti-white bullcrap anyway. Gas the fags.

Doesn't really matter if the store buys them. Marvel will actually send them free copies to inflate their own sales numbers so their series won't be cancelled. Sales for the publishers are based on sales to retailers, not to the public.

Jews are only 0.2% of the population and they're even worse.

>19
Ok so young, eh I'll give it to you for now. Pick up some different hobbies, nothing good comes out of the comic world.
>unmarried
Again, I'll give it to you. Are you in school?

>A comic book retailer in the San Francisco Bay Area voiced his frustration, saying Marvel went from 48 percent to 25 percent of his sales. His shop and livelihood are at risk because of Marvel’s continued dedication to their shallow faux-diversity. If this type of cheap virtue signaling doesn’t work in San Francisco, what audience do they think they’re selling to?

thefederalist.com/2017/04/12/forcing-political-correctness-employees-characters-killing-marvel-comics/

comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/marvel-comic-sales-down-as-fans-angry-over-new-pro-1810432/

College yeah. I've let up on comics a lot. Only subbed to like 5 series.

Alright, a lesson from a 40 year old man
>earn a useful degree
>find a girl in college
>pick up some hobbies that will help you learn things
>woodwork, smithing, painting, etc
>don't go to bed angry at people, it only breeds bad juju
Good luck chief

Because comments are gay.

A little shy of the 40 mark myself but that's solid advice.

It's the Jews who are pushing this bullshit constantly. It all comes out of their deconstructionist Marxist/Leninist/feminist/etc kikery they've been churning out the last 150 years, part of the same ethos of power-inequity-oppression dynamics that poisons everything. The faggot is the Jew, so is the nog, and the ladyboy, and the schizo, and every other aberration of normality, as outsiders. What Lenin encouraged in "What is to be Done" as applying the principles of the economic struggle to all forms of culture and society. Every time you see a fag on TV, there's a communist Jew pissing himself laughing.

I guess that's why they call them "useful idiots" xD

>or retconned into a gay in the past 2 decades.
This is what gets me the most. They can make new gay characters to kill their sales all they want, but fuck them for ruining already existing characters for the sole purpose of virtue signaling, especially when the original creator most likely had no say in the matter or is dead.

If you wanna hear someone rip SJW comics to shreds, heres a good channel: youtube.com/channel/UCrlzSqLSGj8GIOeT5jrQsJA

>comics
>not gay

Ok hold up chief. He-Man is a fucking symbol to the altar of manliness. Also, if you ever grew up watching those cartoons you know how retarded they were but how fucking hilarious they were at the same time.

faggos goy

because comics have always, always always been made for and by faggots

you were just too much of a faggot to realize it before

faggot.

Because much like movies and tv, comics are a field in which they can depict their version of reality. Since they're all narcissistic and think that media representation as heroes means equality (instead of acting heroically leading to representation) they will make old characters gay, gender switch them, etc.
It never makes anything better, it only cheapens both the original and the copy.

You earn your shekels complaining about the gay. I earn mine flipping light switches once a week for disgusting Jews.

Best part: I can piss all over their walls, and on their carpets, and they can't clean it for a day.

Yid.

It's all virtue signaling, and wanting to be the first in being diverse. Once you get past that all the tumblers fall into place.

Well for me anyway.

My fav part about the whole Iceman is gay is that they had the younger version of Iceman who was a raging hetrosexual. So then they had to deal with that. I never read the comic where they came to some kind of conclusion on that, but I felt it was full blown SJW retardation.

>Why are there so many Gay/LGBTQIAAQZX+ comic book characters
Disney™ bought marvel™.
>and creators now?
Fluoride in water.

Post boipucci

Marvel and DC suck. Image is pretty cool

didn't they JUST get married now?
>back to batcock nightly

Midnighter