Reminder that Victory of the LARP is a hoaxer

So VotL has just released a bunch of email regarding 9/11. However in one email (pic related) he forgot to black out the address stuff showing he sent the shit to himself
He already deleted the tweet. but here is the link either way
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/890722854102282240
apparently the links to the file count as spam so im posting a screenshot of a discord showing the tweet was made by VotL and the links to the file where the email is in. the topmost link is the email in question

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/890989202632044544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here the tweet linked in discord showing the files contained in the tweet. the uppermost is the one leading to the mail in the OP

some selfbump

Can you give the context for a layman such as myself? I'm just not familiar with the mentioned entities.

Victory of the Light claims to be an insider, as well as pals with extraterrastrial enthities (and i think even claiming he is one himself) talking about how disclosure is coming soon and world will se a new era of peace etc.
yesterday he released a batch of emails about 9/11 which he allegedly got from some source, but in one of the emails he didnt black the messenger and reciever out showing he actually just sent the emails to himself.
He claims it was done because of some PGP stuff, but i dont see how that would explain it. Also why black those out in the other emails then?
Furthermore i believe he is (if he isnt just some LARPer) part of project bluebeam based on all that disclosure talks. i mean his logo is even a fucking blue beam.
People claim he is credible because obama was his first follower, But:
Obama follows some 600k people of which a lot are random plebs
If his story was true, then Obama would be pretty much on that guys enemies side. Why would he then follow him? Why would Obama give him some publicity by doing that?

Also he seems to not even get his story straight. for example in pic related he says trump is a deepstateagent of the illuminati. in the next pic i post he says trump and puting work together with his alien pals

Ahhhh yes! I recall the "Obama follower aspect" now.

I guess we can clearly confirm that the guy was once a decent LARPer, alas, much like a SVU crime scene, a pube left behind sealed his fate.

yeah. i really hope it will stop people from shitting up the board with his stuff

take all this shit to /x/ and keep it there

The board is now 50% disinfo bait, 30% narrative disinfo LARPers, 5% bitter dem LARPers, 5% ANTIFA, 5% cornered pedophiles , 3% actual racists and 2 whopping percent motherfuckers looking to praise KEK in a manner that transcends the other 98% of the prolapsed anus of a sweating intel community.

i try to make future fanboys of him go there.

sadly true. but i wont leave here. i cant whine about immigrants not fighting for their country and just leaving (and yes i know many dont even come from war zones) but then continue to give up this board instead of fighting back. i try to make 2 quality posts for every shitposts. needless to say that i cant keep up with the quota though

checked

bump

a last bump if noone is interested

based 9/11 truth jap, post more forbidden black and whites.

I've saved some for when the day comes.

Okay either Inn having De'javoo or this thread happened exactly as it did last night around 7pm. Even down to the first sets of replies and images. WTF is happening -.-

Oh wait nvm I just saw Ops post time and date, how has this thread stayed alive since last night??? WTF that's even weirder than it happening two times the same way. How has it not been pruned, bumped off or archived??

Wait nvm I'm a retard it is a new thread. How the hell is it identical as last nights even the same damn replies.

last night i made the same thread with the same first 2 posts.
im a lazy cunt and thus copy past a lot. the replies of the others are different though.

if we are posting 9/11 stuff now, then pic related

bump to keep the disinfo exposed these faggots are cancer

witnessed

Makes sense.

VOL is a larper that believes the government is hiding aliens from us and that HRC is a clone. He also talks to himself and these emails were fake his excuse for sending emails to himself was a PGP key, which doesn't make sense for how PGP keys work.

checked. i dont get it either how that would explain it. but i dont know much about PGP to begin with. but looks like a bad excuse, especially since he deleted the mails quickly after it was discovered

I thought his posts were fun to read. Its a shame he let it slip, but maybe in 3 months this will all hide and disappear and we can continue reading this guys story

Not that I buy what VotL is selling, but couldn't they have sent it to themselves and BCC'd the recipients?

he said it was because of PGP which i dont see making sense. BCC wasnt mentioned. the messenger would still have to have sent it to himself for some reason. also he let the reciever email always uncensored for example:
ibb co/gonon5
telling me that this isnt the email of his top secret source but his own.
also why then blank out in the other emails if he used BCC? to create a mystery about it? makes it also less credible then

bump

another bump

VOTL is more than 1 posters, they said it themselves that they take shifts on the twitter account.

they branched off (or are the same entities as) 2012portal.blogspot.com, which I have been following with some skepticism for about 2 years now.

They just recently amped up their claims and twitter presence.

Controlled opposition? LARP? Legit? idk

they do put out some interesting info but then again there's also a lot of bullshit and they struggle to keep their stories straight

>they struggle to keep their stories straight
yeah. i barely followed their stuff, but that was even apparent to me. maybe that guy hopes to get some people interested into the dark side of the government and larps because of that to gain more attraction, but these things being associated with a bunch of people thinking some ayy is talking to them via twitter does not help

I bet you it's David Seaman

shortly after someone here found out he send the emails to himself, he tweeted "well fuck!"
then deleted every tweet regarding the emails shortly after
hes a fraud and he does not know what powers hes invoked, well good luck david

david?

so i just checked VotL twitter for fun. and here is this
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/890989202632044544
talking about tom delonge from blink 182 being that swordfish guy which i heard already. is he the source of that rumor or did he just take it up? if he is the source it pretty much confirmed disinfo.

also, Cobra is serbian or slovakian or slovenian, one of those. There used to be interviews with him early on on that website, and he had the thick eastern euro accent. Also, he does conferences around the world so he's not that secretive

David Seaman of pg era
Claimed some disclosure about Antarctica was going to happen to distract from uh pgate
Doesn't really make sense, people generally can know two things at the same time

What sort of powers did "David" envoke?

Larp powers

He looks like someone hired to discredit stuff. His videos stretch everything to the nth degree, even Alex Jones would blush

You think so? There's a concurrent Webb shilling. These are really shit. They can't be getting much from views and (you)s. None of them can even get on Alex Jones

>I needed email evidence to realize that faggot going on about galactic alium wars is a storyteller.

Drown yourself. And that is in plural.

Yourselves. This is a setback to disclosure. But I'm optimistic that one day I'll find out why the ayys diddled my butthole.

i knew it from the beginning. i just hope now his fanboys will finally shut up i mean look in the thread i made yesterday
and check the posts of w5cgG/3w
look how butthurt that fanboy got (if it wasnt the VotLARP guy himself)

also "yourself" isnt plural. its "yourselves" you are looking for