My Issue With "Pagans"

I don't like the idea of worshipping a jew on a stick, and Christianity is pretty cucked sometimes. However, I don't udertand you "pagans". You don't actually believe in pagan gods, and you don't even say what type of pagan you are. Druid, Hellenic, Norse? You don't believe in it. Europe would have been better off pagan, sure, but we can't do anything about it now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia#/media/File:Mort_de_la_philosophe_Hypatie.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont care. Post moar DFC!

of course. they are fedoralords trying to disassociate themselves from the other fedoralords except they didn't change their attitude so its easy to call them out every time. They can't help their fat fucking selves

Christcuckanity is dead as a religion and has been our bane and slavery for 2,000 years. It had burned our astronomers alive and told us the earth was flat.

Paganism is alive and growing and we are united in our differences. We are the aryan race and worshiping our Aryan gods.

You can't stop us. Sup Forums has always been ours and you have never taken it from us for the months you have been shilling.

We are winning. The death of Israel is at hand.

dat ginger gap

But you don't actually worship the Aryan gods.

heil

who is the girl?

I want to lick your anus OP

>I don't like the idea of worshipping a jew on a stick
>paganism

Check your derivation, goy...

burned our astronomers alive...name one?

They don't worship anything they're just atheists in denial.

she has tats irl :(

>implying anyone with an IQ over 85 actually believes their god to literally exist and don't just pretend they do because they believe in the morals and want to keep up the culture

damn

>You don't believe in it.
Who is this made up person you're talking to

The virtues and lessons laid out in ancient Norse writings speak to me 1000 times louder that the Bible ever has.

The nine noble virtues are a superior code to live by than the 10 commandments.

It's about living a virtuous and honorable life, not about appeasing whatever sky daddy.

The devotional form of religion as something to be universally practiced among the religion's adherents is a uniquely Abrahamic phenomenon.

Ancient European pagans didn't have this view of believing in the gods as an absolute omnipresent force that you worshiped all the time. That was for the priestly class to worry themselves about. Normies lived fairly secular lives in which their religion was mostly just a cultural thing. They'd sacrifice to specific gods if they wanted divine favor in a time of need, but it wasn't an everyday sort of thing where you'd pray before meal, pray before bed, etc.

I agree with that. However, you can't bring paganism back. How do you get the populace to believe it?

Proselytizing is for faggots who subscribe to the Desert Trilogy or cults. We do what we do and give zero fucks about whatever faith anyone else practices.

De Deorum Natura (On the nature of the Gods)- Cicero
Archaeologia Graeca (The Antiquities of Greece)- John Potter

These two are more than enough to become a true Hellenic Pagan by virtue.

Not a pagan, but I can see the appeal of pagan ideas after reading and listening to Peterson.

lol what a faggot

Hypatia.

Its about understanding the world around us, and worshiping / appreciating the physical world. Taking care of all aspects of our life and genetics. Worshiping the divine creator, and tapping into the soul. It isn't about rituals or doing specific prayers. It is finding the intelligent design in all aspects of nature, and respecting the life and world we have.

By sustaining our environment, protecting our genetic bloodlines, and progressing with scientific advances, we attempt to uncover the meanings of our existence, and to the very nature of God himself. This is why I want to return to our Pagan roots. I truly believe it will summon a new beginning of blossoming culture and ethnic unity of Europe. A new renaissance to bring light into this darkness.

its about a mindset more than anything else. which is the answer to the pagan mind can return.

Jesus/Yeshua was ADAMIC not Kenite or Khazar.

FYI that is cyntha dicker

>cyntha dicker
you're the man now, dawg

Well, back when I went hardcore into my spirtuality I wound up having to consider myself "neopagan", because there are so many documentation gaps due to destruction of the culture by their conquerors. Paganism evolved all the time- as cultures mixed they would adopt each others' deities or myths, so it didn't feel particularly untrue to the spirit of things to me. At the time I did pray, give offerings, purify my space with incense, and be generally superstitious and occult. I've not practiced for a while, but I did extensive research and did find comfort in the rituals and personifications of various parts of life that I felt the deities represent. Still rather viewed it as metaphorical, though... But at the same time I did get attached to the concepts in the same way people will get attached to a character in a book or tv show...

I feel the same way brother. I love how gods represent different aspects of life and spirituality. Reading the stories and words of wisdom from our ancestors of past has changed me. Hard to describe, but you really feel in touch with some of their thoughts and feelings when you need them and wish to connect with them.

It could be brought back within 1 generation in no time.

I'm a Chinese Pagan, and I worship Huangdi, Guanyin, and of course, Kek. Got shrines to all three and perform prayers and rituals on a weekly basis. Kek gets it from me daily, in that shitposting in of itself is a form of prayer, most pure.

And I literally believe in the existence of Guanyin and Kek. Huangdi is a more subtle matter in that he's more of a thought-tool, and if he were to exist he would be a gestalt of beings represented by the concept of Huangdi.

It's not just me. Every European Pagan I've talked to these days tends to have a very sophisticated understanding of their religious doctrines, where their religion fits into their life, and how it can be applied to benefit society. We're very different from the hippy-dippy pagan movements of the yesteryear.

Pagan gods are real and I've had mystical experiences to prove it. Was doing a blot with some of my old buddies and saw a strange light the woods. Didn't tell anyone and when they weren't looking I followed it for a while, through the trees . At first I thought it was some other people camping but what I saw changed my life for ever. It was Odin, the god of my ancestors, and he was standing over some man who seemed unconscious. He then pointed to the man's pants and said, clear as day, "sucky sucky 5 dolla"

One of the most poignant things for me as of late is how similar today's interpersonal difficulties are to the ones experienced by our ancestors. Technology has changed a lot, but how we interact with one another has not very much as it turns out... Nice to hear that my words resonated for you- I definitely agree that myths and traditions from history can help a lot to feel more connected to our roots...

There is nothing wrong with the gods of our ancestors and revering them as the gods of our own people.

Paganism on Sup Forums is purely a reaction to the Christfaggotry that's been going on. I don't want to sound like a centristfag, but both of them need to take their shit to /x/, because it's getting annoying

If you want to talk about nationalism religion is going to come up...

>Clintia Dicker
>Dicker
I most certainly would!

>Christcuckanity is dead
>Paganism is alive
Is this bait?

Not an astronomer.
>inb4 her distributing her father's work means it's her work
Also, she wasn't killed for religious reasons.

anons who claim to be pagans:
>1% actual pagans
>69% larpers
>30% who want to identify with their blood's natural religion and culture that has been suppressed for a millenia.

>tfw when you are the 30%

Should've been Greentexted.
Never follow lights in the woods of old Europe. Knew a hiker who said he was going to track down a light that roamed the balkans. Maybe he found it, maybe it found him, maybe the Mudslimes got him.

be atheist like a rational person

>believing in greek gods in 2017

this makes you a fucking retard desu. you're probably a bigger retard than a christian

>Hypatia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia#/media/File:Mort_de_la_philosophe_Hypatie.jpg damn son. you on point.

Best kind of pagan is one who doesn't make a big deal out of it. I've met 3 others. It takes months of skirting near the issue for them to finally admit they are and then it's never really spoken of again. No larp blots or moots just on the odd holiday giving the other person somthing for their table. Doesn't matter what their gods are or if they actually have any. I do the same for my close Christian freinds on their holidays.
As for people not believing in their gods, I've never really understood why you'd follow a religion who's rules you don't believe in. That really is LARP.

modern pagans have to basically make shit up because nobody knows what gods to worship or how to do so

in a way nothing they do is wrong as long as they have faith

you know you're quoting a joo, right?

>2010+7
>not worshipping the anti-kike
The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for "little circle", kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.
It was literally the kikes' hatred for Jesus that gave them the name.

Moar Pagan Red heads please.

You are seeing things from the intolerant Jewish mind (the Christian mind too). This is not the way to think. "belief" is a Christcuck thing it makes you more primitive than appropriate for today. We have 'troth' which means more loyalty than the stupid "faith" of the Christians. Just be loyal to your ancesotrs and realize they were not idiots those 40000 years of generations that got you here. that is the starting point.

>You don't actually believe in pagan gods
yes i do. i have an altar and i make offerings of not insubstantial financial value. would be pretty retarded to make offerings to entities i didn't think existed, no wouldn't it?
>and you don't even say what type of pagan you are. Druid, Hellenic, Norse?
i'm hellenic, like all non-LARPing pagans. most pagan threads on Sup Forums are norse. i've yet to encounter any druids on here.
but i do

>whine that western civilization is falling to modern barbarians
>start worshiping the gods of the barbarians that destroyed civilization the last time
lol
will you low IQ whites ever learn

Giordano Bruno.

Multiculturalism , sexual degeneracy and then Christianity destroyed "civilization". Get that circumcised dick out of your mouth, cuck. You are failing every IQ test known to "civilization'.

Christianity built this version civilization. Look how far out of the pile of shit called history other nations got? India BTFO conquered, Arab : Durka Durka Jihad. Africa: slaved and epidemic plagued. American Natives: genocide by domesticated animal diseases that eurocucks were immune to. No body wins against christianity. No one ever will. They may destroy the cathedrals but the church lives on like the everlasting name. Jews are mega boss of the cube. Cubes form grids. Grids form maps. Maps form borders. Borders define history. History defined by time. We use christian dating systems ever since gregorian and AD era. ASHES TO ASHES DUST TO DUST AD ERA TO AD ERA. Red Pill alert. Here never was a BC era 2000 years ago. The cycle must go on. Ancient history of the BC is symbolic. For 3 even for 4 sins. Every day we sin. 3000-4000 years. Day 3 genesis aka people without starmaps. Day 4 people with starmaps. Calendars were never perfect. Rounding era leads to seasonal drift as sun no longer aligns with constellations. June 7 2017 /= June 7 0017 it is about a month off track. Roll the heavens like a scroll. Use stellarium if you are up to the task. When mankind falls down again the unfallen kingdom will lift you up after the dust settles down again a couple generations later. 40 years give or take.

Which ones do you follow then?

That bitch is Brazilian

Wtf

To those who regard the gods as archetypes or forces of nature:
Ploutarkhos (Plutarch; Gr. Πλούταρχος) observes the following:
"...exercise especial heed and caution lest they unwittingly erase and dissipate things divine into winds and streams and sowings and ploughings, developments of the earth and changes of the seasons, as do those who regard wine as Dionysus and flame as Hephaestus. And Cleanthes says somewhere that the breath of air which is carried (pheromenon) through the crops and then suffers dissolution (phoneuomenon) is Phersephone; and a certain poet has written with reference to the reapers,
Then when the sturdy youth come to sever the limbs of Demeter.
"The fact is that these persons do not differ at all from those who regard sails and ropes and anchor as a pilot, warp and woof as a weaver, a cup or an honey mixture or barley gruel as a physician. But they create in men fearful atheistic opinions by conferring the names of Gods upon natural objects which are senseless and inanimate, and are of necessity destroyed by men when they need to use them.
"It is impossible to conceive of these things as being Gods in themselves; for God is not senseless nor inanimate nor subject to human control."
(Ploutarkhos Pærí Ísidos kai Osíridos [Isis and Osiris; Gr. Περὶ Ἴσιδος kαὶ Ὀσίριδος] Section 66-67 [377b-f], trans. Frank Cole Babbitt, 1936, in the volume entitled Plutarch's Moralia in Sixteen Volumes, Vol. V, published by William Heinemann [London, England UK] and Harvard Univ. Press [Cambridge, MA USA]. We are using the 1969 edition where this quotation may be found on p. 155.)
(The deities in reference are Greek but it's the same Indo-European mentality, it applies regardless if you are Celtic, Germanic, Slavic, Latin, etc)

The Old Gods are real, and I worship them.

This. I'd have her professing her faith real quick.

>O! Ohhh! Oh my God!

Pagan is a christian term. Appreciate the quotation marks.
>Europe would have been better off pagan, sure, but we can't do anything about it now.
Sure we can. Just discriminate against christians for public office and jobs. Put a punitive tax on churches. Christians still won't deny that they are christian ('cause of Peter the apostle), so the few ones that remain will carry the burden with pride. Wait 1-2 generations and Christians will be about the same amount as Baha'i practicioners. This plan would probably only work in Northern and Central Europe though. Americans are fucked and cucked in their new-fangled bastardisation of the "true faith and there's too many of 'em.

Ffs

>You don't believe in it

Thats because you're looking at it entirely in an abrahamic way of literal gods dancing around somewhere controlling things which is not the case.

>Jesus was a jew

Hahaha is that what the jews told you?

you can't understand it because you have no spiritual connection to the land you are from
paganism is all about long standing tradition and the sacred land of you ancestors
basically it's ultra ethno-nationalism

jesus was king of the jews, that's what the bible says

>basically it's ultra ethno-nationalism
And now you know why jews and their bestest goyim attack it so much.