What would you do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwXezFG7MB8
youtube.com/watch?v=NLRwe2qG05I
youtube.com/watch?v=USdy_BiMbRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The look on the black guy's face

>u mad whiteboi?!

If mom tries to get pregnant to give me some little half-ape sibling I'd push her ass down the stairs

I would kill my mom if she left my dad

What would you do Sup Forums?

what else? 360 and walk away.

So apparently it's all fake. Great job OP you faggot cuck, my guess is OP is long gone by now

why is the black guy always like 10 years younger?

Or are they the same age and white women just age like shit?

I would cry desu

>pic related

Talk to her and let he know that it bothers you, and be honest. I guarantee if she gives a shit about you she leaves him. Just try not to be too racist when explaining yourself.

Tell her that if she continues her bestiality, you'll have to disown her from your family and won't care for her when she's old.

>seriously, mom? your not a kardashian

pic of boy's face caption
if only you knew how bad things really are

and make sure she knows the race wars are soon and she'll get your entire family condemned

So the black man is a cuck? Taking care of white man's child.

if taking care of you mean
>spending the moms money on drugz and clubbin and rimz
>negatively influencing him with hordes of niggery nogs

doesn't matter. He's still a cuck.

Well my mother is a southern white nationalist so it's a non-issue. But if she wasn't and actually brought home a nigger stepdaddy i would disown and never speak to her again. She would die alone, having lost her only white son for some BBC.

i just found out today that a girl used to date about 30 years ago has two sons.
one is a tall good looking guy with a daughter and son.
the other is a mutant nigger offspring with two more nigger kids.
the nigger is younger so the white one might be like the kid in video.

Nothing hotter than breeding a MILF. They are so grateful too, you virgins have no idea.

>i just found out today that a girl used to date about 30 years ago has two sons.
>one is a tall good looking guy with a daughter and son.

grandpa pls

The MILF said that she and the black man aren't gonna make babies so she cheated him to paying for white man's child.

Probably sell him into slavery, and the kill you mom. And then probably yourself, just for being in the vicinity of the nigger

What the white woman tells you and what she does when your not looking are two different things.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwXezFG7MB8

This time Black women get mad at the black guy for dating a white girl

Sorry Tyrone but you got cucked.

I know it's unpopular to say this but white women have done more damage to this world than anyone else.

What the fuck is wrong with white people. Fucking terrible

>it's unpopular to say this

I like how the reactions of the patrons laughing are always criticized in order to shame people, as if laughing during any awkward sort of situation isn't biology in action.

>they laughed at !
>that's terrible!
>*tv audience*: i-i do that, too, so i must also be ashamed?

Everyone laughs when someone does something crazy in front of lots of people. They'd laugh if another woman came running in and kissing the guy you just took a picture of on his anniversary with a significant other. Literal brainwashing.

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=NLRwe2qG05I

Get up and leave and never talk to my mother again.

I was going to UNLOAD on you but since you made that disclaimer...

What about this guy who talks shit to the tranny?

youtube.com/watch?v=USdy_BiMbRA

sometimes unpopular = truth

Is he based? What happened to the dad?

>you're not a kardashian

btfo

She wouldn't care. Women don't feel shame pr regret. She would blame you infact.

White men. We're the only ones to ever let our women get out of line like this.

Yep. I read one story online where a woman recounted a story where her daughter walked in on her sucking BBC, but she always told her daughter she didn't want her dating a nigger.

Sexual degeneracy can't last. It just can't. It will eventually crash society.

>I read a woman recounting a story*

wait till he kills you both or just kill him first those are the only two options.

GUYS THE 9 YEAR OLDS ARE WAKING UP

GEN Z CONFIRMED REDPILLED

Blessed and proud knowing I come from a stable, traditional, religious, white family.

I want to see my mom get BLACKED

black people are poisionous - tensilepigeon50 minecraft

>that cuck dad married to the fat teacher bitch

>That black man claiming that we all need to live together

Umm no we don't.

The cancer knows that it's time is coming doesn't it?

Generation Zyklon confirmed

Boys like this develop into Quentin Tarantino cuckolds. They'll start thinking that only nigs are true men because mom dated nothing else.

I'd put kikes ahead but white women are a close second.

Quick,start a mass redpilling by spiting out statistics into the comments.

Generation Zyklon strikes again

Also, there's no way that this many people go around shoving their fat noses into other people's business. If I don't want my mom dating a nigger, I sure as fuck don't want other niggers and bluepilled dumbasses coming up to me explaining their bullshit viewpoints to me. In reality if someone did that they would get told to stfu and mind their own business.

Convert to Islam and honor kill her. It's my go-to solution for pretty much every problem nowadays.

minecraft boy knows what's up

>I have never seen the black dad in 8 years

LOL

>tfw he realizes his gene pool is ruined forever

>I haven't seen the black dad in 8 yrs

top kek niggers are truly animals.

>black people are like snakes you dont know if they are poisonous or not but we assume they are because the majority are

TensilePigeon50 minecraft is woke as fuck

Imagine that he fought on the frontlines of WW2

The incredible overwhelming sadness bottled up

And then you die

Saving this image for future trolling purposes.

Watchingmymomgoblack.com has enough money for paid advertisements during the news I guess

Maximum Schadenfreude

Knowing she got it right the first time and had her tubes tied who cares.

Honestly? I'd disown her and never speak to her again.

>implying that nigger doesnt invite other niggers over and rape him

the kid hates the entire situation anyone want to take odds that he is
1. living with his dad already
2. stays locked in his room all the time coming out only for the bathroom and to eat
3.asks his black step dad uncomfortable questions i.e. do you believe shaun king is really black, he looks white to me? etc.

10/10 post

This. There are shitloads of blacks into having sex with white males as a sick sort of "get back at whitey" thing, even if they don't consider themselves gay. In fact, if you ever see a nigger running a youth center or youth crisis center, he's more than likely a gay pedophile

Same with certain gay-looking foreign teachers who wear the pedo "safety pin" I saw on twitter back during the height of Pizzagate who go to Asia.

It's sincerely all fucked to hell.

you americans aren't healthy in your head anymore. It seems that the media has success poisoning your mind. Sad.

hope that when he notices me he disappears peacefully without beating me first

It's true you Asian mongrel