What's going on with Molymeme?

He seems a little off lately. Is he going through a divorce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U
youtube.com/watch?v=7qY5RzQaBoY
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/889666583148232705
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg&gl=US
archive.org/stream/FreedomainRadio-FreeBooks4/Worlds Apart - Senseless Ethics _ Rational Dictatorship - MASTERS THESIS For Professor Dent By Stefan Molyneux Summer 1994-99#page/n49/mode/2up
youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U

Bit off topic, but i have a wife and baby son, i see no hope for the future aside from war. How do i help usher in war and chaos. ritualistically , im to the point to where thats all i want, knowing all that i know.

I see no future for my son the way things ar going is there any pagan ritual, involving normal things that i can do to usher in chaos?

I'm in a similar situation, but with three kids. I don't think trying to hasten a war/race riot is really the answer. The longer it takes to happen the longer we have to prepare ourselves and our families, right?

I'm focusing on amassing personal wealth right now and saving money to buy a "summer cabin" or "investment property" in a rural, off-the-grid area several hours from the major metro area that I live in.

Then I will begin stockpiling non-perishable foods and supplies, fortifying the property, and generally preparing it to be my fortress/staging area for after SHTF.

While I think a collapse is coming, I don't think it will last that long. I don't think we'll ever get back to where we are now after the collapse, but the period of complete lawlessness will last no more than 6 months to a year at most.

Im a bit prepared, more so then average, but idc at this point, race religion, and nation have all been taken away from us, as white men we are obsolete and expendable.(((they))) want to replace us yet have us work hard for a welfare state that clearly CLEARLY does not benefit us, I SAY WAR! Sooner rather than later!

Enough with the BS lets get it over with , if they believe in molech and his power, then what can we do to usher in chaos ourselves????????

IMAHJIN MY SHOCK WHEN DA MAYNE STEEM METEOR COULDN EVEEN COMPETE

If moly were to shoot up a place, would anyone here be surprised?

Molyneux in his top form right there. Thanks.

seriously though he started shooting videos in a different place and he seems to be ranting more

I am serious.
I am asking you, Sup Forums, if Moly were to one day end up on the news and it was revealed he went out into some public area with a weapon and started killing people, or even went out to some leftist gathering and did it, would anyone here be surprised?

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

I listened to him for a long time, but I've fallen off and actually un-subbed 2-3 months ago. His superiority complex has become too apparent. It's to the point where I just can't help but think "fuck you" when I used to be all about "logic and reason." A lot of his older videos have some good stuff, specifically his fall of Rome. But everything post Trump winning is crap.

Like if you saw this, would you be surprised?

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE AND IGNORE ALL SLIDE THREADS
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

>The longer it takes to happen the longer we have to prepare ourselves and our families, right?
yeah, and the longer it takes the more we'll be outnumbered.

Molycuck isn't the triggerman, he's the cult leader.

what's molymeme's best outburst? i don't watch e-celebs often but i'm interested in his supposed movement towards ethno-nationalism

Also I found myself only listening to him because he was telling me things I wanted to hear. For example his video on Millennials. It was nice hearing that everything wasn't my fault, and that my parents and the world around me were responsible for the constant debt and unemployment.

Then I realized that hearing someone say what I want to hear isn't going to improve my life at all. Him giving me an exucse or victim hood isn't going to get me a job, or pay off my debt. So un-subbing from his has been a real kick in the balls to take responsibility for myself and get my life on track. That and I now have an extra hour of my day back to because I'm not watching his videos.

fuck off libtard spammer

>The Wrath of the Awakened Saxon
It's time for the FINAL ARGUMENT.

Goodbye hearing...

Could you possibly deploy a more disgusting photoshop? I mean, it's on my hard drive too now, but you explicitly saved it and reuploaded it.

You have to admit...it's impressive.

godamnnit.
It's been years, YEARS, since i've seen that disgusting-ass gif.
I'm fine with gore, animal abuse, and other manners of awful things, but that one is too much.

>He seems a little off lately. Is he going through a divorce?
I noticed that too earlier and thought maybe he was starting to get depressed over something. Something personal, perhaps. Who knows?

this guy is the most insufferable faggot

Scared the wits outta me!

He's the single most long winded mother fucker I've ever seen on Youtube. It's unreal. Videos often lasting for 45. min with his ass droning on and on.
Hate the guy.

Glad to help, friend ^_^

ahhaha it's scared .gif

I'd give one back as a sign of goodwill, but I'm not feeling a ban right now.

He finally took the 1488 pill but he can't openly say it so he tries to send us a message via brainwaves.

Each caller faces Steph... Alone..

It's ok friend.

>"FUCK you mommy and daddy and fuck your atheism and anarchism too! I want to go to church and become policewoman to make Canada a better place!"
>*thinking hard*"Should I hit her? But that would be violating the NAP?But statists aren't people. But she's my daughter. But I need to teach her the evil of using violence...
>.
>.
>.
>Molybot overload
>Auto reset in
>5
>4
>3

>molykike
>redpill

Top kek

Don't you and your cult have more white families to destroy?

She violated the NAP first by supporting authoritarianism she should get tomahawked

Shit man you were on the ball with that. That's how molymeme gets you. He takes your side says you're not to blame it's everyone else. Then as you weep on his shoulder you slowly look down and he's got his cock out asking you to touch and also asks for $1

Its summer in clappistan, he's obviously on vacation.

He's also been out prepping for when shit hits the fan.
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/889666583148232705

he's way smarter than 99% of the populace, still remember this ancap/hard atheist started drooling over Trump and it made no freaking sense to me. None whatsoever. But then...
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg&gl=US
kek, banned in pooland, just change the region below to USA
:*

You look at this disgusting pile of degeneracy here, I tell ya: it's scared shitless.

People need to realize that Molyneux is not a mentally sane person. He's a fucking lunatic

Checked

Also checked

>That chicken wing

HOOOOLD MY CALL AS I WAIT FOR STEPH

Lmao you're either very young or a fucking retard if you think molymeme is intelligent. The cunt is in his 50's he was a fucking door to door vacuum cleaner salesman before he started his show. The guy is average at best. The only thing is he's spent some time reading a wide variety of books which most people at his age have hobbies and friends to entertain themselves

>tfw you've done this irl (not a strangers I'm not that degenerate)

There's nothing wrong with him shariahblue nigger

Molymeme is that you?

You're the typical moron who would get absolutely BTFO in a debate with him. You'd be stuttering, mumbling and spewing illogical shit like the rest of the mouthbreathers who think they can hold a candle to him.

How did it taste user? Salty?

Amoleneux was actor, gold prospector, and enteprenuer.

ahahha it's scared, real bad

you're below me puppy, can't even muster a decent insult, he's lightyears above me

Nope!

Sharejew is that you? Oh wait, of course it is. It's weekend again and like every weekend, character assassination threads are are part of business here.

>he seems a little off
Haven't you realized that Molymeme has always been a complete lunatic? The guy is unstable: hopefully he is reaching his breaking point, which will lead him to leave this world with a murder-suicide.

I used to listen to him since 2011 and while it's great what he does, his content has become really stale in the last year. Every video is about muh western civilization, which is obviously the most important thing right now, but how often can you make the same video?
Also, the theatrical stuff he started doing since I dont know a year and a half maybe is really uncomfortable.

He made that angry anglo video and I think he's getting it. I think the whole Germany situation is getting to him.

I hope he live streams it.

this. But ti be fair, this is how marketing works worldwide, and he obviously knows how to play ball.

Look at sharejew going for the "molymeme is a lunatic and potential killer"-angle. That's all you schmucks have. You can't produce a remotely coherent and logical rebuttal against his arguments about crime, race, immigration, the welfare state, feminism, communism, etc. That's why you retards collect shekels on weekends trying to bash people who speak out against the left. Pretending like it's even a remotely effective and worthwhile strategy. I don't blame you, though. I blame your average IQ bosses.

Italy, the main engine besides Soros of the wave of black and brown river into old continent, no surprise there.
What you did here is a threat. He knows he's in danger yet he persists, a hero.

kek

The problem is a catch .22
>People need time to prepare
>We can't wait indefinably
I kind of wish Sup Forums could meme a date into existence, late 2018 would be nice.
All people really need is 20k worth of gear and to live rural.

Even if that was true, so what? My credentials aren't debating I'm an engineer by trade most of my background is based on computer work and report writing. The fact that you think my debating skills compared to his is even an argument is just most evidence of how fucking retarded molymemes fanclub are. He isn't even good at it, he'd get eaten alive by any academics in the fields he discusses. Kys

the harder you kvetch the stronger my assertion becomes, it'sscared.jpg, real bad

>no counter arguments
>using Sup Forums terminology as a way to mask himself as an actual Sup Forumsack
Same approach like last time we met, Sharejew? Come on, you gotta chabge it up a little. I BTFO you morons a couple weekends before. It's not hard in the slightest.

kek, that's so weak, areyou half abo or something

Those are all codewords for 'unemployed' you idiot

not an argument

No.

Stop.

Nah, he was always a pleb, even in college.
Here's his Master's thesis
archive.org/stream/FreedomainRadio-FreeBooks4/Worlds Apart - Senseless Ethics _ Rational Dictatorship - MASTERS THESIS For Professor Dent By Stefan Molyneux Summer 1994-99#page/n49/mode/2up

It's so bad it's almost funny.

Are any other annons doing that by the way?
>Moved rural incase SHTF
>Bought gunz in case SHTF
>Started prepping in case SHTF

Even an abo could debate better than molymeme

Nice try, idiot. It takes brain power to win debates. The disparity in intelligence between the morons who get verbally annihilated and Molymeme is ridiculous. You don't have to be a fan of his in order to point out this basic fact and the shills here who work on weekends creating these types of threads.

Go on his show then.

Sharejew faggot. Now post the stuff you and your fellow shill colleagues dug up about some supposed company he apparently managed in the past like yiu did last time. Did you find anything else in the meantime? Come on! You call that a character assassination?

classical Dunning Kruger effect victim
it is, if he's this particular race (mix he can't be pure)his poor performance makes sense, so you can't even use a meme correctly

Nah, I'd rather expose him as a mediocre thinker, and as a man who has no knowledge of logic and reason.

Not an argument my man.
You must be poor, arguments are cheap these days.

Just thought I'd add this.

>knowledge of logic and reason
>.t 12 yo kid

>he never listened to Molyneux
Why the fuck are you defending him, then.

another one

MOAR PYLONZ

Literally lmaoing at his cultists boasting about their """philosopher""" kangs sophistry

no kids ain't that stupid, those must be bots

But that's not your assignment because it's a losing strategy. The reason he got so popular in the first place is precisely because of his idea and the logic and reason he uses to present them. The only way to shut down people like hin is to try to attach dirt to them. Didn't you get the memo? Don't make me snitch to your boss, m8. Focus on the task at hand, which is the production of ad-hominem attacks to the max. Oh wait, you're right. As long as you TELL people you're going to challenge his ideas, it's alright.

Agreed. I originally subbed after seeing this one and a few others in similar formats, but he stopped doing these types of videos. His recent one on the history of the crusades is okay, but it is mostly just two guys talking about the left agenda more than the actual crusades.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg

WE
WUZ
PHILOSOPHERZ
AND SHIT

>The disparity in intelligence between the morons who get verbally annihilated and Molymeme is ridiculous.

So we should be impressed that he spends his time debating morons instead of people smarter than him?

>cultist
Sharekike faggot spotted.
We don't like people here but ideas and many of Molyneux's ideas resonate with us, which is why your bosses are shaking in their boots, so they had to hire schmucks like you. Male whores who perform the pettiest kind of work for shekels. Gas yourself.

It's not logic and reason, it's just basic eloquence. He's doing what lawyers do, philosophically he is worthless.
As a proof I have posted his only academic work, which is pathetic to say the least.

Being this dedicated to the left...

Holy fuck user. Holy fuck.

I have no idea what you mean.

I told you last time, jew. Nothing stops people from recording their convoc with molyeneux and uploading it for the whole world to see. Try that too. Tell your supervisors and colleagues to try it. But we know you won't since you're average IQ cretins at best. The more I I argue with you, the more I unmask you. I'm even telling you this but you're still stupid enough to expose yourself. It's not hard at all. I remember you and your ways from the last couple of times you were here.