What does Sup Forums think about Sargon of Akkad?

What does Sup Forums think about Sargon of Akkad?

cuck shilling on jewtube

Spineless centrist faggot

he doesn't read at all, acts like he knows everything

looks like the facebook picture of a rapist on those catching a paedophile programs

bearded potato

Literally the embodiment of Sup Forums he's everything that we represent and more, and it's so sad that there's so many people that get paid on here to shill against him because he is the normie red pulling machine and everyone here just absolutely adores him. If there was ever a time where people would call somebody "based," he is that person without a doubt in my mind.

we hate you

now fuck off

Subsaharagone of black dad?

Pol thinks he is a fat Cuck

A Mexican with an average IQ.

>flag
exactly the post i thought you would make

What does x think of y. Fuck off.

You can tell from the number of words that he mispronounces that he actually does read a fair bit.

I watch all his videos.

fat fucking queerlisping pseud

sage

Sargon is great.

these /leftypol/s are gonna make us sound like we hate him, ITS THEM THAT ARE GIVING US THIS THOUGHT

I like Sargon, I think most of the faggots here just like to hate him. I will say though over the years his balls have shrunk up a bit.

Nothing, have a pity you.

Is he rly Irish tho???

He's okay

Now fuck off and form your own opinions

I respect him very much. I've learned a lot from him.

fatass, uninteresting, has no redeeming qualities

I watch his week in stupid vids errie once in a while.

He looks and acts like the biggest fedoralord I've ever seen in my life

He made me realize that the democrats were the real racists and that civic nationalism is the true redpill. He's based.

BASED

3/4 anglo 1/4 black
so, yes

Sup Forums honestly why the fuck are you niggers so agressively racist?

/ourliberal/

I really hope you step in front of a bus

He is the reason I ended up as far right as I did so I like him.

take a 5min topic, stretch it out for 30mins, insert fake laugh at his own awesome points. what a nob.

Shills post this same thread multiple times a day
Sage and report

I like him. He's a good balancing voice to the constant brand of autism that comes from Sup Forums while still being redpilled.

>He tolerates Christianity

The fuck you on about? Sargon is a middling atheist and that's a good thing.

Do we have our people in Shareblue/CTR?

he is pro-russian left-wing loonie and a literal cuckold

Explain yourself instead of spouting memes

he clings to the liberal label in an attempt to rescue Classical Liberalism from the taint of Marxism, but he has a good head for ancient history. I wouldn't mind picking his mind about philosophy from Republican Rome.

A literal cock gobbler

It's a reactionary movement, so it's bound to be as aggressive as the perceived threat. We should also understand the difference between "racism" and "race realism". I don't have a problem with black people and I imagine I will have to fucking fight with the ethnoautists about this at some point. I DO think niggers are a big problem. As is illegal immigration and a whole host of other things that Sup Forums is absolutely right about, but for the wrong reasons.

literally who?

Sup Forums honestly why the fuck are you niggers so agressively racist?

What do you mean?

>What do you mean?

Sup Forums is a melting pot of friendship. Board of peace, desu.

I agree but why do so many of the white trash niggers here wanna discard true multiculturalism where a black man a latino a slav a jew a white man etc etc all can unite behind a single ideology? I understand the hate towards Islam, but i dont understand why some people on Sup Forums are so dedicated to a 100% white world.

>What does Sup Forums think about Sargon of Akkad?

Sup Forums loves Sargon of Akkad. Man. He's just so cool...ya know?

Thanks for asking!

This. I used to say eloquent as el-oh-quee-ent. I'm sure that I say all sorts of other words incorrectly because I don't associate with people who care about traditional education.

On topic, Sargon is an Alt-Light fag.

Thanks for those hot takes, nu-Sup Forums

Most of Sup Forums just larps Nazi so that they can feel edgy, I did it to when I was new here.

He's a faggot.

A category 10 cuckold. Probably a shill of some sort

Sargon is SJW-lite.

I don't understand the absolute hatred alot of people have towards Jews and People who arent white. I understand niggers spics gypsies are all a thing but you guys realize there is normal hard working black, jewish, hispanic that have 75% of the same ideology as you guys just minus the kill everything darker than an Itallian

Because it's reactionary. If you put your hand on a hot stove, you don't keep it there long enough to rigorously understand what's happening. There's been legitimate social attack on this particular demographic, enough to get them to (understandably and justifiably) feel threatened. My hope is that many of them will come around when the furor dies down.

However, this is the establishment left's fault for being fucking idiot faggots and pushing people to this point. Someday it will be the fault of the people you see here for doing the same, just the other direction. Mark my words.

Also, calling people "white trash niggers" isn't going to help you understand any better, bud.

got exposed as fuck on rogans show, how embarrassing

>Makes a video about leftypol flagging
>Says to Sup Forums not to flag back because he doesn't want them to
>Thinks Sup Forums will listen to him

Who gave this man the impression board users would do as he says?

Pro Free Speech

Gee user I guess he is n SJW out to censor the intenet

defo not our guy, wouldn't even hold hands.

Sargon isn't as bad as some in the """skeptic community""" and at least he debates white nationalists. The other cucks just avoid them.

That said, Sargoy is still anti-Identitarian and therefore an enemy

>I did it to when I was new here.
>kekistan flag

Ah, when you were new here all of two months ago? Or are you from the primaries?

Skeptics will lose this fight...

As they all have...

He Said we wouldn't listen to him. Guess that means he thought we would.

A cowardly centrist who is actually quite unintelligent.

Like I said, it's because shit has been forced on this demographic for years to the point where things have broken and now people haven't just stopped giving a shit, they're actively pushing against it as a response. People here are racist, because they've been browbeaten for being white.

kek

What was the point of the video then? If he knows we won't listen to him why bother? To look good?

>Sargoy is still anti-Identitarian and therefore an enemy

You'd be surprised how many enemies you've got here if that's the case.

You misunderstand me I agree with everything your saying but, what im asking is the racism you show real? Like do most of you guys genuinely hate minorities just because they're minorities. (Yes i understand they are more likely to receive special shit bcuz oh lil tyrone got a B+ and a 3.0 GPA he must go to harvard) what im trying to day is this

>do you hate the minorities because theyre minorities

Or

>do you hate/envy them because our western civilization is giving them praise for retarded reasons just because of race

>Thinks Sup Forums will listen to him

Where did you get that impression? The video I'd seen was Sargon saying to Kevin Logan that Sargon doesn't control Sup Forums, but he doesn't support flagging either.

I have been on Sup Forums 7+ years and on Sup Forums for about 2 not that it matters that I tell you that because you already have your opinion.

Probably both. I can't speak for all of pol, but I suspect you've got some in both columns. However, those in column A are almost certainly because of being column B for so long.

Bottom line is this doesn't involve him, and he said as much. Why is he trying to get involved if not to try to influence?

To show his opposition he isn't involved in this flagwar so they stop accusing him of it.

Blackcock of Assmad is a cuckic liberal fagot

he sucks. dunno what to tell you OP. he is ok when he talks about feminism and stuff but other than that he sucks. i don't even care that he is a quarter negro. he just sucks because he won't face certain facts.

hard for me to really shit on somebody who was out there speaking out against feminism and progressivism back in the days of and before anita sarkeesian, before anyone else was really doing it. back when it seemed to be ALL YOU HEARD FROM ANYONE and EVERYONE was too frightened to open their mouths and say "no, this is bullshit", he was one of the people willing to say what it was. but the reality is that he is just wrong on mostly everything else. that's all. just wrong on nearly everything. maybe not an "evil" guy. not "horrible". just wrong on everything and with the stakes being what they are with politics these days, it's just kind of annoying to listen to him

Thats honestly what I suspected. Honestly it's a shame but as all of Sup Forums knows you can only push the whitey so far b4 he lashes out and gets his way. We are in a weird point in time/history, thats for sure but only time will tell if it gets any brighter ahead but I do have optimism for the future and the betterment of mankind.

>there is normal hard working black, jewish, hispanic

Stay and work in your country. Your country needs you.

BEADY

You should also consider crime rates. I don't want to live in a multi racial hellscape where I have to wonder if some dumb nig nog is going to try and take my belongings or randomly assault me.

Your right, but discard the niggers and hardcore spics out of the picture and you'll see not all black folks and hispanics are bad. But totally agree niggers the lowest of low and make theyre entire race look bad.

TL;DR
>was robbed by a nigger once he took my bike, but black ppl are aight tho f@m

When dealing with populations, I don't consider the individual. I don't care about 'muh based black friend' or any variant of that. I see how that group as a whole has affected us (the white majority) and I don't like it.

You have a point. But to keep the convo going do you think the blacks will remain this way for the next couple hundred years? And if so why? I really hope the majority of blacks can get they're shit together and be productive members of society, but the thug culture we carry these days seems to dominate the minds of young black males in our era. Combine that with no father no male role model, small families, shitty up bringings etc etc. Me personally I see hope in the black community and its a very thin silver lining of hope, and its probably gonna take alot of Chaos within the community to find a sure fix to the problem. But I one day hope to see the black man rise and prosper past the thug/nigger culture.

Its clear sargon does not read philosophy or political theory. Just because he can't pronounce words doesn't mean he learned them from books.

I want someone to drop a MOAB on where he sleeps. He is the reason why I no longer pay attention to skeptics and just watch Stefan Molyneux and Alex Jones instead. Plus he's British, so he's not a person. Only people live in North America and Southeast Asia.

Intellectually spineless neckbeard. He's very non racist and can't wait to tell you! Give him the sheckles!

what the fuck?

I think it will continue this way. Look at the IQ difference between blacks and whites. Our society as it is favours high IQ individuals. They are who will be at the top. The blacks will struggle, and who will they blame that struggle on? The majority, or in other words... us.They will feel oppressed because they can't compete as easily as a white in our society,even if it is of no fault of their own.

I would also factor in human nature and in-group preferences. I know that I naturally want to be with other whites, and if you look at campuses today people self segregate already.

I thought we just hated everyone to the left of Genghis Kahn.

/ourguy/ in the culture war.

Fafuck neckbear hes in for the shekels

>Shadilay my dudes XD Kekistan XD Praise Kek XD

I don't wanna ruin people's fun, but he's still dragging that shit on like he's the embodiment of the naked banana copypasta:

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

If I may interject, I think it's possible for black people to flourish, but it would require a lot of work and change. Unfortunately, white people have been so demonized within these communities that they will not respond to any positive attention from the larger society as a whole. They've literally got themselves into a situation where they won't improve themselves and they won't accept any sort of help. You can thank postmodernist neo-marxism and, as you said, nigger/thug culture for that.

It doesn't surprise me at all that subsets of people find them hopeless and just want them to die out/go away.

Sargon is a quadroon

I like him, he actually debates people and is genuinely articulate. Not sure why Sup Forums has a hard on for disliking him other than being edgy.

t. Shaun fanboy

He doesn't fit exactly into the same category as a portion of Sup Forums, so they bitch about him like faggots any time he's brought up.

Liberal cuck like his entire skeptic community.

nice Osprey

Beats his wife's son.