What actually happened during the holocost pol?

What actually happened during the holocost pol?
how do we know for sure?

We'll never know for sure.

Jews got put into camps for being communists and trying to civil war, some died. Not much else other than some wild imaginations and a big guilt trip.

What we know forsake is that Jews died and where set up to die, now how many died is the real question. Some say less then 6 million others say far less but 6 million is usually the accepted limit. As far as how they died is other question, the bodies where there, the camps where there but some would say they put them to use as hard labour and didn't feed them enough based off of rations as the war dragged on and less and less of Germany was actually under German control. My main thing is this I have NEVER EVER been shown ANY credible evidence that the Holocaust didn't happen. People say that they gathered up the Jews in the hard labour camps to put them to work until it didn't suit the nation anymore then they where to expel the Jews. Honestly I don't see any logical human being doing that, they made the Jew the center of the problem in Germany and they where just going to use them then expel them so that they can what? Come back later with help, I don't think so.

Jews sent into camps to work because they tricked the population out of money without providing any real work or value. Typhus outbreaks and allies severing supply lines made a few of the Jews die. They fabricated a lie that they were actively killed because they want to continue their role as a leech on the world.

Lucoa is A CUTE

nobody knows for sure OP because there are no records. and that's the key point. kikes and globalists (as if there is any difference) have literally made it illegal in many european nations to even question the established narrative, you can literally go to prison for doing so and yet there's not a shred of real evidence for it.

from what is available and historically established, the plan was to send joos off to madagascar, they were only in concentration camps as a temporary holding.

if you believe the kike media and government, then around 1942 the germans decided that holding 15 million people in camps was too taxing and they didn't have the resources to do it, so a "final solution" was hatched to "genocide the joos".

the problem? there is literally not one fucking shred of evidence to this. nowhere. not one, save for a supposed audio recording of Himmler (not Hitler) where he talks about said plan, but the translation is highly in doubt about the meaning of the world "ausrotten" in WW2 germany, as it appears from other contemporary writings and uses that in the nazi's time it simply meant "to get out" rather than "to eliminate" as it's used in modern day german.

either way, that speech was passed through the US government, which is known to fake shit for propaganda purposes, and certainly had a motive with their wartime enemies, so most sensible people don't consider it credible, particularly in the absence of ANY other evidence or record of such a plot.

basically they lock you up and persecute you for not dogmatically believing at face value, a narrative for which there is really no evidence or reason to believe.

the last big question? if hitler decided to kill 15 million joos, and had 3 years to do so after "the final solution" was supposedly agreed upon, why the fuck didn't he do it? why did he continue to feed them all? clothe them? give them access to beer, movies, brothels and sports teams?

pretty stupid thing to believe frankly

and it should be noted that even by the established historical narrative, "genocide" isn't really the right word, as "genocide" implies an attempt to wipe out an entire race of people, whereas this was simply a practical matter of resources. IF you believe this plan was ever real to begin with, which there is significant reason to believe it wasn't (eg gas chambers they tell us were the sites of massacres weren't even real gas chambers, far less than 6 gorillian died, 'zyklon B' was just a delousing agent that was used in all prisons on laundry, literally for the prisoners protection from communicable disease, among other things).

remember that when all of this started, the original narrative was that the evil nazis turned dead joos into soap and lampshades because they were so cruel and inhuman. like seriously, wtf? that was literally what i was taught about WW2 in school. the entire narrative is politically motivated man, because joos are the ones that rule over you

Theres a reason you don't have none of the high ups caught discussing it, to close them off from the actions, I feel like a lot of grasp at straws when talking about this, the way Germany did it was very Clintoness, plus this debate has already been won in court with evidence displayed by both sides. I don't know if your old enough to remember NO HOLES NO HOLOCAUST

critical typo, "no significant reason to believe it wasn't" should be "no significant reason to believe it was"

bump

Just look up Irving v Penguin Books

I was there. It happened.

BEST GRIL

Jews should be killed though.

another point that's funny about these supposed joo "holocaust survivors" (many of whom write books about their experiences that are later proven totally phony) is that they claim "there definitely was a plot to murder joos, i know, i was there!"

really? how the fuck would you, a lowly fucking pleb prisoner, have any firsthand knowledge of a secret government plot to genocide an entire race of people? you were a fucking 12 year old prisoner who didn't know the first fucking thing about what was going on. all you knew was that you were in a concentration camp. that means nothing. the US had japanese americans in concentration camps during WW2 also, we don't claim that the US was trying to "genocide japs" or stupid shit like that.

these fucking people who equate the existence of concentration camps full of joos with the supposed "holocaust" are the worst kind of ignorant, guilty of the worst kind of logical fallacies and either intentionally mendacious or just outright genuine stupidity

So when the nazis left the camps for the Americans to find the surviving Jews were like...
Alright guys... so we need to make this look worse than it was so that everyone feels sorry and we get our own nation ok? And like not a single person said otherwise? Also how did all of the inmates of each different camp communicate with each other to get their stories straight?

Is this a Mexican dragon?

japs were put into detention camps because they were like fucking muslims, totally willing to suicide themselves for "mother japan". they were a major security risk. so we locked them. nobody claimed "we are trying to holocaust japs".

likewise, jooish terrorism was a real problem in europe and germany, as it has actually been throughout recorded history (not to mention their nearly omnipotent economic terrorism)

>blonde

Hitler was a cuck who didn't shoot (((them))) in the streets

joos lie and make shit up. anyone would be a fool not to recognize this. it's literally how they survived throughout history with their unique genetic background.

joos are the fucking devil man. it's worth noting also taht when you read books written by WW2 generals about WW2 and what it was all about, you don't see any mention of a "holocaust" or a plot to "genocide joos". all of that BS started after.

joos just lie and make shit up. they're highly tribalistic and they hate the goy. the torah literally says it's illegal to save a goy's life. if you see a goy drowning, you're not supposed to reach our your hand and pull him out of the water or you have broken jooish law and committed an affront to god.

they manipulate in the media, academia, hollywood, music and television. it's what they're best at, manipulation. that's why they're so dangerous