The Day You Were Redpilled The Hardest

>got a job at a sales firm
>interview made you feel like you recieved a real job with the language they poured into you. Clever, but noticed how sparse the actual paperwork was
>hot off a previous job selling knives
>no integrity, professionalism, compensation on travel fees to the field, and no salary beyond commission. Niggers pretend and dress like they got actual jobs
>only two white guys, the boss and I, in the room. Rest were black with one Hispanic chick as assistant and a white girl as secretary
>boss and I got along, despite tons of red flags regarding the whole "can't get the room with two bitches" call.
>it was a shell firm due to the Deregulation Act of 2006 by some asshole named
>moving on, after we had lunch, we went to Camp Springs
>used to be plains as far as the eye could see in my mother's photos
>the ugliest "modernist" apartment complexes, as far as the eye could see.
>after slogging through door after door selling rigged energy plans, one opens to reveal a rather attractive African American girl. The girl football players would open a can of Knock Out in each other to see who was manly enough to date her. Looked like a younger, duskier version of Sombra or Laura with a green parka.
>I say my line of the equivalent of, "We are here to share with you how you can save..."
>I wanted to shoot myself for saying this. Those data plans were rigged to spike after thirteen months.
>A black cat slipped by, and I saw a pudgy nigger with that cap Muslims always wear.
>I freeze, and ask the boss to take care of the rest. Congratulated me on another successful pitch. I felt disgusted by what I was witnessing.
>Over the course of the talk, perhaps distracted from doting on the cat, she reveals she is sixteen.
>I call the police after I walk at least forty yards from the complex. The lady in the other side sounded frightened. Didn't want to do anything. I felt sick.

Wrapping this post up (1/?)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedevilcorp.wordpress.com/2014/11/24/the-devilcorp-smart-circle-the-smart-circle-smart-circle-international-cydcor-innovage-ds-max-the-landers-group-the-cobra-group-perdm-and-appco-group-are-all-the-same-company/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck did I just read

Go on...

Hell.

im interdasted

>redpilled
>doesn't even read stirner
Smh

>Boss and I got into an argument. He felt I should not have done that and should've been more attentive to the "delicacy of thr situation".
>I raged. Told him calling the police was the right thing to do. Called him degenerate and selling a pack of lies to desperate folks.
>I dealt with niggers. But there is a fucking line.
>Told him I quit, that I respected him at first, but his ambivalence to what was happening was unforgiveable.
>Then recieved a call and Hispanic lady drove the car, with my duffel bag in it.
>Officially quit after getting it back, and had a nice lunch to calm my nerves.
>Followed up on call. Said they'll look into.

This was before I learned of Rochdale three weeks later.

I got more stories of Burgerland's degeneration. Ask, and thou shall recieve.

okay say more

I don't really understand what you said.

um, what

Sup Forums seems a little more whacked out than usual tonight.

Jesus Christ OP do you have ADHD or something, you can't even carry a thought for more than a sentence. Fucking wasted my time reading that shit, you sound like a Markov bot.

So you saw a nigger and a muslim so you called the cops hoping they would shoot them or something?

Well, that is the end of that one. Next up, a little number while I worked at Verizon.

>Got full time job...
>...until my hours were cut because the manager overhired in a charity impulse. And thought the Christmas boom could be rode like previous years.
>Associate was a Muslim
>He liked my writing, so he asked me my opinion in his rap verses.
>Short version, it sucked. But the lines were troubling as all hell. One of them went, "Bathroom to our own, plowing your pasty/Screaming, "Oh boy, I love it how you do me so nasty"
>Wish I had bleach
>I asked, "This some person you knew, or...?"
>Turns out he was fucking some old associate's daughter behind his back, and his word choice and emphasis on how her father hated her but liked him with a rather unnerving glee made him suspect.
>I asked him, "Is it the nature of Muslims to manipate kaffir for sex?
>"Dude, no. She wanted it, and no. Islam ain't got nothing to do with it."
>Told him of the sex slave verses.
>"So? We all know of the false hadith."
>Told him Islam killed 80-400 million Hindus, 120 million Africans were enslaved, killed, and God knows how mant were raped, 60 million Christians, 9 million Sikhs, 10 million Buddhists, and countless Jews. Which Muhammes himself did plenty of living his interpretation of Talmudic degeneration.
>"Wow...dude, well...you certainly k ow your shit. Damn."
>End of the shift, so he walked out the door
>"Islam is a religon of peace..." he whined. But I was getting myself up to date in the system with the seasonal training.

Manager is a sweet man. Father was a Muslim turned Christian. Based as hell.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed that experience.

That made absolutely no widdly scuds

Was the part of the whole statuatory rape thing of a teen by a goatfucker understood? I called the cops because I felt the should know of this and arrest the fucker.

I described precisely what happened that day. Honestly, were the sentences too long?

I was always right-leaning because my family is republican but the biggest redpill I ever received was watching CNN (lol) during the riots after the Wilson/Mike Brown incident. I walked into my living room and asked my dad what was going on, he gave me a quick rundown (basically mentioned the main points but didn't give me his opinion on it) and the next day I continued watching CNN (didn't realized how much they lacked integrity) and I was like "wow why are they trying so hard to cause a racial divide? do people really believe this stuff?" and was redpilled on dindus.

Trump redpilled occurred Dec. 2015 when all my bottom feeder facebook friends kept posting about how he's racist/sexist. At this point I didn't know anything about Trump and was pretty fond of Carson for whatever reason. So one day I decided to look up why everyone thought Trump was sexist/racist and realized my facebook friends are clinically retarded and have zero comprehension skills because Trump was neither of those things. As I kept reading about him, I realized he was the best candidate I had ever seen and I voted for him. No ragrets.

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

Yay. How is this relevant?

I got a better story.
>Be me
>work at kfc. In downtown niggerville. Show up at work 1hour early to clean the fryer as is my Aryan duty. Arrive, niggers clawing at front door like zombies. Go through back door. Begin cleaning, other employees arrive Asian dude, Hispanic chick. 2 flips who were the only guys that gave a fuck about their job. And this lazy nigger who shows up 2 hours late high.
Cont?

I can't believe my mom stooped so low...

Nice copypasta

>>it was a shell firm due to the Deregulation Act of 2006

What is this Act? I googled and can't find the reference

this is an english speaking website

whoops, no sage intended

Let me do further research, but here is a blog with lists of their companies and whatnot.

thedevilcorp.wordpress.com/2014/11/24/the-devilcorp-smart-circle-the-smart-circle-smart-circle-international-cydcor-innovage-ds-max-the-landers-group-the-cobra-group-perdm-and-appco-group-are-all-the-same-company/

I thought I got sleepy without noticing, so I thought I couldn't focus enough to get the picture. Then I doubted my fluency on English. It took way too long to notice what was going on.

I guess it takes some kind of talent to be able to write complete nonsense in such a subtle and dispersed manner.

This nigger can greentext the fuck out and of a story.

>Hispanic
>Race

Fuck off

>"Is it the nature of Muslims to manipulate kaffir for sex?"

God bless, you madman

No? You mentioned something about a cat, a girl, and a dude in a Muslim hat and then you called the cops. What the fuck man, this is borderline gibberish.

was already circling the drain of Sup Forums but this is shareable enough

>be me, 2010, medfag at medschool
>university has women's only spaces, religious spaces, lgbtqfaggot spaces
>of course the implication is that the rest of the university belongs to the straight white male devil
>each of these groups has an "officer" to represent their interests
>elections roll around for women's officer of the medschool
>only women can vote
>chink candidate writes flyer detailing her qualifications for the role
>say's she first experienced sexism when she was 2 and her parents paid more attention to her newly born baby brother
>she wins

pic unrelated

>So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too

Read that back a few times, mate. Fuck's sake.....

this
I don't get it either
is this a /leftypol/ troll?

REDPILLED = MATRIX = STORY BY TRANNY FAGGOTS

LULZ!

Lmao

wtf does this have to do with anything
same
>>

?

wew lad this takes me back. Fucking who was phone

Noice

Is it September yet?

Fukin ledg

I was in the original thread, crying with laughter.

This.

When I ended up homeless coming home from school one day to find my entire family living out of a van, and the lack of services awarded to white tax payers that have fallen on hard times.

Jesus this is an old one.