Guys, why is everybody on the left of pedophile? Should we just start calling them the pedophile left?

Guys, why is everybody on the left of pedophile? Should we just start calling them the pedophile left?

Picture unrelated

there is unironically nothing wrong with being a pedophile

Cartoons are just drawings.

Leftists are r-strategists, who focus on a reproduction strategy of quantity over quality.

Necessarily this means sexualizing young children and other less-fit mates in order to maximize the potential time for bearing more offspring.

Just another reason pedophiles will be hung from lampposts after the inevitable collapse, of course. We don't need sub-human r-strategists in our society, they are cancer to civilization.

If that were true it wouldn't work so hard to murder children

>Be gazillionare
>Have the ability to do/fuck anything
>Get bored
>Power trip to the hundreth degree
>Kids - the forbidden fruit, "unattainable"
>Start talking to your sick lefty buds
>Cultural Marxism? Check.
>Moral relativism? Check.
>Gay fag lords with cash? Check.
>Enter pedo ring

All men are pedophiles. Little girls are best and everybody knows it.
>who focus on a reproduction strategy of quantity over quality.
But, statistically, leftists breed less. You're stupid.
>less-fit mates
What? The younger a female is the more fit she is as a mate.
>Just another reason pedophiles will be hung from lampposts after the inevitable collapse
You feminists have some weird fantasies.

I hope you don't drop the soap more than twice.

Filthy fucking leftists. Makes me sick thinking about it sometimes.
>Pic also unrelated

She is a false loli, like Anzu. She's 28.

>claim the left is full of pedos
>while the right posts pics of anime children fucking their brains out

Ever though that pedophiles are literally fucking everywhere?

The difference lies in the fact that left wing pedophiles seek to rape and abuse then, while the right wing pedophiles are still sane and know that a man must protect and nurture the ones he loves.

Shhhh (I'm Wit day fbEye)
>Pic unrelated but in a good way

Well said not bad for a fucking leaf. Could you not make an argument that it's simply boils down to the right having morals and the left having no morals to speak of except what the hive or their personal opinions currently deem acceptable.

>All men are pedophiles. Little girls are best and everybody knows it.

I am assuming yu are talking about the studies that has been done on this. But those are deceving as fuck.
Those studies count sexually mature girls in the category of pedophilia because they are under the age of concent.
Pedophilia reffers to people who are sexually attracted to prepubescent children, not to age groups.
By the propper definition of pedophilia, almost nobody is a pedphile.

But those are the very people the left is molesting so I would disagree with your last statement. Almost every week another high-ranking leftist official gets arrested for pedophilia related activities.

leftypol bans pedos last time I checked

The more intensely commie/Alt-Right an online group is the more they will proscribe sexual relations unnecessary for propagating central authority.

Banning child-adult relations will end in disaster as currently is happening. Women won't have children if they aren't free to experience the erotic aspect of their motherhood.

I hope embryo selection for IQ is implemented so eventually this anti-pedo stuff falls by the wayside.

Is this not a joke thread? Are we not just taking the piss out of each other?

Almost every week another high-ranking leftist official gets arrested for pedophilia related activities.

And it is rare that it is an actual child. In most cases it is talking about a teenager. 13-15 years old. I am not saying it is ok to rape them, but when you put them into the same category as children, it softens up people to pedophilia.
That's the reason why studies like the one I mention before is so important to them. If people assosiate pedophilia with teens, then they will be far more accepting to it.

It is part of their cult (illuminati) they need children for their rituals.

I am a person and I'm not more accepting of pedophilia whether it's teens or children.

They work to murder white and asian children, who are typically K-bred.