>Gender is a spectrum

>Communism has never been tried

>diversity is our greatest strength

>Jews are people too
>communism is best ideology

>that hurts my feelings

Russia hacked the election

>it's 2017 therefor I can think and do whatever I want

>Murderers can be rehabilitated back to society.

>white people suck
This has always been said by other white people every time I hear it in person

I
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT WE
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

> das hat nichts mit nichts zu tun
> Einzelfälle

I grew up fatherless, i cant swim or ride a bike, i fucking hate single mothers. When i hear people praising or comforting single mothers it makes me mad.

>Our democracy
>we are a nation of immigrants
>common sense legislation/measures

I doubt anybody has ever said that

>Being fat is healthy and beautiful

>fuck borders

its already been proven that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Russia hacked the election you fucking dolt. kys and go to your fairy world

>I was born this way
its genetic

>the science is settled climate change is real, anyone who denies it should be jailed

>6,000,000

>"Sub sahara immigtants are resources"
>"Bigot"
>"They are fleeing from war"
>"We are all the same"
>"We are responsible for what is happening in Africa"

Any sentence or phrase that has the word "imperialist" on it.

100% sure whomever uses it as an argument needs to be thrown off from a helicopter

Has it?

>Check your privilege

you Cis White Male

>We should send food aid to Africa
>We should not build farms, factories and schools there, because these are systematically racist

lol i wonder how many nazis are dead.

"Trump's legislative agenda is dead."

Yeah, they hacked the election by releasing information detrimental to Hillary Clinton. By that logic, wouldn't CNN also be guilty of hacking the election?

>whites will be gone in X years, and that's a good thing

> Fucking twenty four year olds is wrong. I don't care if there's twenty of them

Triggered in the 2nd post

Thats literally all my PM does in response to anything that makes him look bad and it makes me feel a blinding, unyielding rage like no other

>go to sleep

you clearly are talking out of wish-fullness, not evidence

>Actually,

>"right wing populism"

EXPLAIN POPULISM YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT. IN THE CONTEXT IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT IS USED TO SUBVERSE. ITS VILE. - "right wing isn't real politics or have any legitimate opinions because its populistic by nature" REEEEEEEEEE

>"värdegrund"

FUCK YOU. I DONT HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOUR FUCKING GARBAGE VÄRDEGRUND

"värdegrund" means something like "basic set of values" which is like a fucking mindvirus here. If you don't want to give your money and women to brown people you have the wrong värdegrund and will be ostracized in public. IT JUST MEANS "OPINIONS". SO OUR PRIME MINISTER IS LITERALLY SAYING PEOPLE SHOULDNT HAVE THE WRONG OPINION ABOUT THINGS. KYS YOURSELF YOU FUCKING OGRE.

What else, what else, there's probably more stuff that gets my nuts twisted but politically these are the top ones.

yeah.... google the definition of colusion, and conspire. its not exclusive to unlawful. pretty blatantly tried to. but it makes every cuckservative REEEEEEE because they think that means they get no credit for trump

Not word for word. But when they say 'it's 2017' when someone calls them out on their insane behavior or views, is that not what they mean by it?

"Dumpster fire"

speak for yourself. words mean things. look at them.

I feel you. There's a reason I don't socialize.

>Islamophic

>My great-great-great grandparents were slaves, gibe

Canada has no culture

Nigga really?

the [current year] non-argument is commonly used by shitlibs. It's more than just a meme.

>cucks own country because cant admit candidate is shit

the evidence is very clear, not some MSpaint pepes that someone copypasted

What if they're talking about Starwars?

>All cultures are equal
or another gem
>all men are created equal

>we all come from Africa
>EU is peace
>immigrants do the work French are too lazy to do
>immigrants rebuilt France after WW2
>Renaissance was a social progress that ended the Dark Age
>muh Enlightenment
>French revolution was a popular revolt that improved the situation of the people

>It's going viral
>broke the internet

just because they tried to interfere doesnt mean trump didnt win the electoral college. he did. and his campaign tried to work with russia to conspire against hilary, as well as other competitors. its simple facts, not some blame game REEEE bullshit everyone breaks into.

>Gays aren't a problem

>Blacks have big dicks
No they don't.

>broke the internet
worst offender. no thing has ever broken the internet besides maybe fucking pepe

african culture is great

>Race is a social construct
Yeah, the differences in skull shape, skin colour/melanin content, and IQ between different races all just made up!

>Wypipo
>Commulist
>It's science (Therefore you can't debate it)

>Phrases that almost push you to commit murder

>at the end of the day
and then usually anything that follows

Meanwhile you still think shillary can somehow still win despite the election being more than 6 months ago

its 2017, there is no need for you to stilll be an ignorant piece of dog shit.... oh wait....

no, she lost. you will say whatever you have to to detract from the fact that the presidents campaign colluded with russia

>White boi

>let that sink in

>Mic drop
>You just don't understand X
>Fact check'd

trump whines about the 60-40 split for the skinny bill, hil crys abput the electoral college. congrats, youve made a new brand of shit politician. clean up your mess stupid fucking faggot

Anyone that has to use the word "literally" to literally say something about things.

Pretty much equality in general. But the real triggering one is
>our values, our way of life
When speaking of cuck values like equality, "acceptance" and shaming of the dissenters.

>Phrases that almost push you to commit murder
>Gender is a spectrum

Do you often act in such way? Easily pissed off and severely impatient? Like that german kid waiting for counter strike to load?

25% of muricans are majority German ancestry. Of course there is autism in the air.

Careful, friend. Would'nt want anyone to think you supported the bern now would we?

ITT: "Ugh, I can't even. I literally can't even. I'm so fucking TRIGGERED right now!"

>traps are gay

I know what you mean but you should socialize min vän. It's imperative for good health and you go literally insane if don't do it enough.

>White Supremacy
>Social Justice
>People of color
>Drumpf
>any gender besides male or female
>religion of peace
>America was never great (this one especially pisses me off)
>Occupy Democrats
>systemic/institutional racism
>you NEED to _____
>Holocaust Survivor says ____ (like I'm supposed to give a shit about what some fucking foreigner who was too much of a spineless coward to defend himself says)
>SOOOOO BRAVE
>winning/breaking the internet
>(something fucking hideous) is sooo beautiful

I swear before God himself, there are days where the fact I'm too poor to buy firearms right now is the only thing that keeps me from carrying out a mass shooting.

Even more if you take into account that both anglos and saxons are german tribes.

By having a penis and having originally been male, a trap is always gay for you to fuck or have sexual thoughts of fucking. If you especially enjoy the penis, then you are, at the very least, not heterosexual. If the trap is feminine enough to look convincing and you get aroused by it, you're just aroused by feminine traits. The trap's sexuality itself is irrelevant.

>Jews have been through a lot
>that's racist

"you have to go back"

I get that all the time and it makes me so mad. literally shaking.

i dont even know what they are talking about. :/.

>responding to the same post
>ever
Either you're this anally ruined by his comments, you're a newfag who thinks he won't get called out for samefagging, or your brain is so scrambled you can't make a solidified statement without second-guessing yourself.

the bern? no. again, that is a distraction. you wanted evidence of my claim. i gave it. go swallow some more of your ignorance pills stupid fuck.

Holy shit, that really does shucks my oysters

the second wasnt intended to reply to that comment, but thank you for checking my correctness.

im glad you cant comment on my content. does me samefagging you make you want to commit murder....?

....?

Setting aside things I've read on the internet, I've heard people actually say:
>The world is flat
>Women get paid less than men
>Why can't you just let me live in a fantasy
>Islam is a peaceful religion
>Maybe because they have pictures of white kids, people will actually start to care
(regarding Flint water crisis)
>talking about Islam makes you racist
>I shouldn't have to explain this, if you don't already know, you're part of the problem
>I'm gonna go to the bar and have guys buy me drinks so I can feel pretty
>X is my trigger
>I love Bill Nye Saves the World
>Why don't you have Netflix
>As a woman of color
>You just don't have enough experience to have an opinion on this
(this one especially, don't tell me what my level of experience is when I have had vastly more than I've let on regarding the topic than that person)
>Women are not driven by feelings
>Men are so worthless
>Can I get some strong men to help carry this
>That's demeaning to women
>I hear your concerns, I just don't care
>Can you just make these changes real quick
(I do videography)
>Well if you have to come in on the weekend
>I'll be praying for you
>Make sure your mother has a do not resuscitate

I work around a lot of women and the shit that comes out of their mouths almost daily is enough to give you a stomach ulcer. The more I interact with them the more I detest them.

>>The world is flat
>implying it isn't
fucking globeheads

>literally hitler
I want to believe that it's just a meme, but I've seen one too many people say it with zero sarcasm

Please point me in the direction of the evidence you provided, i, along with the rest of the world would love to see it

>A fucking leaf
Canada, not even once

> Trump is President of the USA

> Moot did nothing wrong

>you have to [insert anything here]
Fuck you. I don't HAVE to do anything.
>*makes claim*
'prove it'
>google's right there sweety
WELL FUCK YOU THEN

Back to redshit faggot

Seeing the phrase "fellow white people" makes me want to light some ovens.

But gender is a spectrum. There are XX "females" born with male genitalia and XY "males" born with female genitalia. The XX genotypically female but phenotypically male are even able to reproduce using their male genitalia. The XY females are infertile but are often times much much more beautiful and feminine than the average female since testosterone affects them less.

There is no black and white when it comes to sex/gender.

i am making this simple for your simple mind. trump jr. met with russians to conspire against hilary. that doesnt make trump not president. im not pushing for that. you are just being ignorant if you dont know the definitions of collude and conspire. im not saying thats criminal either.

I want to murder anybody that says "optics" in reference to anything without lenses.

>White Silence = Violence

SJWs basically consider anything that doesn't involve agreeing with them as "violence".

You "had" culture, but then Justin Trudeau happened.

No argument that they met, i want you to prove they hacked it, as per your original claim.

Not an argument

Hence me saying "No argument" you fucking spastic

>So let me get this straight