PART II: JOHN "SKIPPY" PODESTA SPOTTED ON THE RUN IN FLORIDA!

Cont. >>>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWVy7qD6Tho
ispot.tv/ad/wqGp/t-mobile-babysitter
imgur.com/a/siMTN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITS NOT HIM
DUMB LARPING FAGGOT
SAGE SAGE SAGE

Digits confirm. BTFO.

Literally you: BTFO

CHECK IT and stop worshipping Moloch.

*crickets chirping*

>just a normal old guy
>go eat tacos and fish one day
>suddenly life ruined by an autist with camera

look how low the pictures are, its clearly a manlet, will they ever learn?

I just want to know if there's any truth to the whole Chester Podesta connection or what supports it being royal bumpkis. I feel like it's a big bait for conspiracy theorists like me but weirder things have been true.

Joke's on you, there's no handkerchief

hello john. didnt expect to see you in this thread

It's clearly him. The profile is identical.

Any hopeless, depressed, suicidal anons out there? The hunt is on.

It's a good story either way!

STOP posting this picture and DELETE it immediately. You fucks have no fucking idea what you're doing with this. He could shut this entire site down with a snap of my fingers. You need to stop posting this and forget about this image if you know what's good for you. NEVER mention his name on this shithole """website""" ever again. You won't be warned a second time.

I could end his life with a snap of my wrist.

>He could shut this entire site down with a snap of my fingers.
Is that you Skippy?

Follow him! See how fast he can run.

You think your hot shit don't ya?

It's time

friendly reminder, in major cities they commit over 70% of murders.
nearly 90% of victims are black as well.
so, maybe sooner or later the problem will solve itself.

checked

WATCH IT JOHN

Explain specifically whose name we shouldn't mention, for the avoidance of doubt please

suck a dick faggot

you a cock sucking homo
youtube.com/watch?v=YWVy7qD6Tho

pedos get the rope motherfucker

we're all around you all the time soon we will be right behind you with the rope

oh yah motherfucker Baphomet wants his blood and it's yours he will be getting

Alefantis is gets it first

if you guys are going to stalk him you should at least dress up like mib fags. bug him and say your commandeering his vehicle but never show a badge just say there isnt time for that and drag him out of the car

if your lucky his phone will still be in the car and you can find some dirt on him or at least debie shultz home phone number

better sleep with your light on, there are things all around you coming for you, look for the first sacrifice in 2 weeks

You faggots beating and sacrificing kids LARPing as ancient Egyptian priests got no idea what fear and pain is, but you will know soon

You dumb autists need to leave this man alone.
If he is a criminal let the law handle it. This is the kind of stupid shit that could have this place shut down tbqh

the law motherfucker? They aren't gonna do shit you idiot they are in the fucking cover up

wtf is this user?

Pirates use skull and bones flags, right next to "pirate playground"

When you flick your motorscooter into first gear

Any "Joseph's Bistros" near by?

hmmm good find, god dam it, seeing pizza ever where,

the kid in the pizza box is from a tv commercial. basically the scenario is

> parents come home from their night out

> sassy jailbait babysitter sitting on the couch being sassy arguing with the parents and sitting in a literal 'come fuck me pose' you'd just have to see it

> house is a mess, she clearly did no work putting the kids to bed, cleaning, etc

> shot of boy who is passed out in a box of pizza

i've seen the ad a few times but for the life of me i can't remember what it was selling or what company it was. but it barely matters. whatever production company/ad firm that made it knew exactly what they were doing when they came up with that imagery.

as for why this specific shot in some random commercial ended up on the tv screens in a pic posted to the yelp page of a restaurant that podesta is now known to frequent, i have no idea. but it's weird as fuck.

nvr mind got it
ispot.tv/ad/wqGp/t-mobile-babysitter

There's a lot of ass puns in local restaurants, like Beach "Bums", or the sand bar in above pic which used to be called Sandy "Bottoms". So I went to the yelp page of their old restaurant and found an account with a sexualized child profile pic making a review talking about meat pizza and balls of fire. Upon investigating her profile I found other restaurants in the area that have the similar theme of buggery, with eerie references to pizza and other DW terms.

Not sure what to make of it but it seems like the type of first clues of a bigger pizzagate-related find.

good find user ty

Archive and share what you find

Either way you shouldn't go looking for people like this because it can backfire badly.

>ispot.tv/ad/wqGp/t-mobile-babysitter

meh I am pretty expert in occult symbology and didn't notice anything in particular except the diamond pattern on the girls shoes

imgur.com/a/siMTN
again, this is NOT cp, screencap for reference.

see pic

>Lizard people look alike
i am shocked

see pic I came to this same conclusion independently

I've been away a few months. Are you guys still on this podesta shit? You do know that this is a psy-op so they can further regulate the web right?

That first sperg who went to the comet pingpong in D.C. was phase one, they're baiting the most autistic of you to spread this shit on social media, thats what they will show when an announcement to regulate it further goes public.

Listen, they let trump win partly because they knew it would bring the most autistic of you out of your holes, stop spreading dumb shit.

>I've been away a few months. Are you guys still on this podesta shit? You do know that this is a psy-op so they can further regulate the web right?
This "Podesta shit" is all real.

this shit is real. I wrote a book about it and know wtf I am talking about

john its too late

>the enemy is infallible and omnipotent
Possibly the most fallicious and defeatist pill is the one that claims the enemy is some invisible, unstoppable, mystical force with infinite reach and always 8 steps ahead. They aren't gods, they're people and they make mistakes.

Reggardless, you deserve a lynching for your faggot talk.

this, as long as people do nothing they will get away with this shit. We have to form a march to force these people to investigate. They are the media they are the government and they are the cops. Only under public pressure will they start to fold and give each other up to save themselves. Fuck t my next book is on pizzagate specifically

Skippy-hate is the easiest way to identify a newfag Megapede Plebbitor

A Sup Forums oldfag would love Skippy's style... "ya think ya hawt shit dontcha?"

Based as fuck

Post everything you have anons and I will write my next book about this, anyone have links to caches of this shit? is VOAT a good source?

All we have to do is change the value of their currency from a 1 to a 0
(I just watched rick and morty, sorry)
>buy bitcoin

Ok let me get this straight,

Chester bennington is john podestas son?

Guys...

serous question any josephs bistros near by?

yes I am a software developer and former computer science professor, I bought into bitcoin when it was only 7 dollars a coin 5 years ago

Skippy needed some new organs, so he had Chester killed.

does anyone think breitbart is a legit news source or do you think the kikes are behind it also?

I don't get why that user who made the pics didn't follow him and then ...you know...started to jump on his head until he completely stops moving while he screams "you think you are hot shit don't cha"

And I'm completely serious

John is scared because he knows when the spotlight falls him the people really in charge will suicide him

he got the kids meal.

Your threats are empty John we both know this. You don't have hit teams, but those above you do. They won't come for us though they will come for you hahaha

nice

runner123
runner4567

>ispot.tv/ad/wqGp/t-mobile-babysitter
that and the child laying next to a pizza. What do they freeze that picture? No way it was caught right at that instant.

Nah man you were away a few months when they caught him red-handed banging like five of them.

It was all over shareblue but you were away a few months.

>No way it was caught right at that instant.

actually if you read the other thread where the guy who took it posted it he said he didn't know if it was related. It is commercial that was playing while he was there, that had nothing to do with Podesta

I mean don't get me wrong all this shit is real and related not saying it isn't. Just saying from watching this commercial I don't see any occult symbology in it. It just happened to be playing while the guy that was there that took the picture. Believe me bro I am hot on this shit look at my pother posts in this thread alone. I am top tier red pilled and know all about what these fucks are doing and how they are doing it and why

tldr; you think you're hot shit

Laat seen here

It organically came about - I don't think it was disinfo specifically... people were just posting about his suicide on here, his photo, and then the usual podesta threads, and then someone eventually made the comment they look alike. I watched it evolve.

Peter & Anirina Podesta

>1601 Nectarine St, #3D

>Fernandina Beach, FL 32034

>(904) 491-1356 (need confirmation but seems to be accurate)

It is 2.8 miles (1.58 miles as the crow flies) between Peter Podesta's Apartment and Beach Bum Burgers

>1601 Nectarine St, #3D
>orange
>33
>freemason/illuminati

People actually bought this bait. Good job.

Were coming for you skippy

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED FOR THE LAST TIME FOR THE SECOND TIME

"Hey, you guys sell pizza here?"

nigger I will make you eat kike shit before I behead you with a pocket knife stfu

It's bait

Bump
Thread is being slid like crazy

This is what they dont want us to see

Bump
Thread is being slid like crazy

This is what they dont want us to see

what's all these crimes about ?
bump for great justice

bump for great justice

>He could shut this entire site down with a snap of my fingers
>my fingers
Skippy, pls. You wouldn't do it.

friendly bump to anger the spiritcooking kikes itt

Oh really? I though we all agreed that we're a terrorist site that is hellbent to use the Russians to subvert the US.

I thought John Podesta was our target we blamed?
Nah you're pretending to have forgotten

Boy how nice it is to be a part of the terroist organization called Sup Forums and work on the subboard politically incorrect or Sup Forums
Terrorist life best life. They can try to shut us down all they can

[citation needed]