Help me understand, Pol

What do Democrats have to say in 2018 to convince you they're the right party to lead?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-28/why-hasn’t-trump-said-more-about-awan-brothers
businessinsider.com/fusion-gps-trump-russia-statement-2017-7
businessinsider
archive.is/o7sNT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians
archive.is/jKcxU
archive.is/Z3O39
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dirt isn't actually a contaminant for storm water discharge

Go be a retarded Trump supporter somewhere else.

This thread will be for the discussion of Democratic party policies moving forward.

Nothing. Never voting for any of these fuckers again.

So do you not get that that's a policy they have currently?

Delete your post.

If America is to be truly bipartisan again, both sides have to start hating one another.

>Everyone who votes for us will get a fully restores 1982 Lebaron

Guaranteed votes

Nothing.
Republicans are doing a fine job making their point for them ;)

Could you elaborate on that one, user?

By the by,I have .pdf questionnaire packs if anyone is interested in helping me understand the situation better.

>say

how about do? how about they arrest people who give money to AIPAC and kick all dual citizens out of the government.

No. Justice needs to be served. HRC, AG Lynch and Obummer all need to be in jail.

How will jailing veteran leaders help get America back on track, though?

This seems a little vindictive and petty on Trump's part, really.

I just want a 1982 Lebaron, but I don't want to pay for that piece of shot car, I heard Democrats give away free shit.

>if we kill all the jews we can prevent the next nazi party from ever existing

Go watch Fox News more, scum.

They could announce a mass suicide. I'd support that.

They betrayed me when I voted for Bill Clinton like a dummy back in the 90s, will never EVER vote for those fucks again.

Fool me twice, and I'm done. They pushed me to go hard right ultranationalist...so maybe I should be thanking them for that, at very least.

Veteran leaders broke the law and need to be held to the same standards I am. They continue to undermine and trash the organizations (DoJ and FBI) that were once held to a higher standard. Once they're dealt with I'll talk, but not until then.

Why would I watch the electric Jew?

If our veteran lawmakers and leaders had to be bogged down with the same regulations that everyday Joes abide by, nothing would get done in this country in a timely manner.

It's unfortunate, but once most people mature they realize this fact of life. It's happened since the Romans, etc.

LARP confirmed.

>veteran leaders
This phrase is why I'll never vote for you. If they're veterans, they should be held to the highest legal standards because they're experienced enough to know better. I also have a feeling you're using the word veteran to lump them in with actual veterans that people do respect. Furthermore, your notion that we should just move on when democrats (and Mexicans) break laws for unity! but we need a special counsel for Trump because fuck him and fuck his retard supporters.
I swear to god I'd rather have a house infested with rats than democrats.

Every single current member of the democratic party right now could immediately leave and all the current best republicans could move over to the now empty democratic party.

Democrats are just fundamentally wrong about everything. Republicans are right on several things but for some reason have a problem with members who just disagree with the party. For some wacky reason, guys like McCain insist on being republicans even though they're obviously not, and the existence of people like McCain destroys any hope for the party.

And yes, it's the parties fault for falling for McCain's treachery. They should know better.

Not one goddamn thing, the Republicans are doing a fine job for them.

Are you saying they're all crooked?
>Did the Awans work for you too?

Nice analogy but it doesn't really work that way.

Mexico is currently not threatening the outcome of our elections, nor do they even have a nuclear arsenal aimed directly at D.C.

When was the last time an immigrant took away your healthcare, or forced you out of the Army just because you're a woman?

Exactly this:

"We must eradicate the Jewish menace are remove all Jews and Jewish influence from America. This includes Christcuckianity. Only then can we start the process for the elimination of the Jewish people from the planet."

Nothing they can do. Dems are going the way of the whig party and need to disassemble. No amount of faggot larping can change that at this point. However, I'd love to have a party of classic liberals replace it; maybe I'd agree with some of its stances, too.

Name the Jew.

Repealing obamacare, the individual right to bear arms, and instituting voter id laws would be a start. Otherwise the incompetent republicans are still a better choice.

I'll never understand the reasoning behind antisemitism.

Like I can kind of understand racism against black people or latinx because they're sometimes forced into unpleasant scenearios.

But when was the last time you've heard of a jewish mugging? Or jewish rapist?

You're a fucking moron. how do you even get an analogy between russia and Mexico in my post when I was lamenting your party's obsession with ignoring the criminality of Mexicans and HRC. Don't ever reply to me again you stupid faggot.

How is DWS handling her inevitable arrest?

What are you implying

I don't understand how I can make it any clearer to you; RUSSIA influenced the outcome of the election. Every Intel agency in America agrees. This is not up for debate.

There is nothing they can say or do. I have no interest, they are a completely corrupt institution. I cannot trust any parties as long as corporations, the educational system, foreign lobbies, NGOs, media outlets, social media platforms are an incestuous mess of Jewish interests and collusion. You cannot reasonably expect even a third party to avoid subversion. If they are large enough to affect an election they are large enough to infiltrate.

I'm implying she hired 3 Pakistani brothers who are very corrupt, stole GOP hardware/data, worked for most Democrat lawmakers, links to terrorists, probably killed Seth Rich, and have dirt on most of these lawmakers you hold to such high standards.

Correct about Russia, who is Fusion GPS, and RT.

That's really interesting user. Did you read that on Breitbart this morning?

In the age of fake news, I'm honestly suprised you retards still run with these conspiracy theories.

I didn't know the Coast Guard and the Department of Energy had such a huge involvement in the Russia investigation.

>Not even gonna archive for this pos
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-28/why-hasn’t-trump-said-more-about-awan-brothers

businessinsider.com/fusion-gps-trump-russia-statement-2017-7

Get bent faggot.

Fixed the unarchived clickbaiters

>businessinsider com/fusion-gps-trump-russia-statement-2017-7
archive.is/o7sNT

Never heard of either of these sources.
How about a real website, user?

that their not backed by them. but that wont happen since they literally are them.
>OP pic rleated

Kek just keep saying Russia 1000x a day until the election, it's worked so good for you guys so far.

I don't think you understand the kind of damage they have done, probably an entire generation that will never vote Democrat again lmaoo

If you behead Clinton, string up Sanders, and gas Waters, Schumer, Lynch, and Schultz I'd consider it

We've been tit for tat with the Soviet Union / Russia since after WW2. This is nothing new also. The dinosaur legacy media decided this current Russian meddling (which isn't a hell of a lot) was more news worthy because they were so in the tank for HRC and instead of biased reporting they are now on the fringe of outright Democrat propaganda.

dude I know you're trying to shill and I'd let you have zero hedge. but business insider has been around for almost a decade. Shill harder.

>latinx

>being this new

>What do Democrats have to say in 2018 to convince you they're the right party to lead?
Let us Jews control you more than ever!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians

Why the fuck did the Jew party even anoint Chucklefuck Jewmer?

Is it just the insanity known as my home town NY?

>What do Democrats have to say in 2018 to convince you they're the right party to lead?
I meen, just look at gronald schlcoomfaloompa XD

NYT
archive.is/jKcxU

Wapo
archive.is/Z3O39

Ty Norway.

We have shot Hillary Clinton.

So democrat Obama couldn't protect us from Russians. Sounds like we need more democrats. Fucking retard.

They have to say DEPORT ALL THE jews TO ISRAHELL and NO MORE AID! Fuck them! But since that is never going to happen...

don't forget holder, mccabe, comey, and 2/3rds of the sitting congressmen and senators

Trump has like 1 year to get the ball rolling on a few topics otherwise hes toast and at best cuckservatives control everything, read: fucking terrible scenario.

>Drop the open borders policy that causes blue collar workers to lose their jobs to criminals who work for less than minimum wage
>Stop protecting illegal aliens
>Stop helping companies move overseas
>Lower the corporate tax so companies stop leaving in record numbers
>Get rid of NAFTA
>Stop sucking big bank dick like Schumer the most bank owned politician of either party
>Stop the anti-white shit.
>Stop pushing the more than two genders anti-science garbage
>Stop trying to cause a war with Russia
>Keep pushing to help the environment.

I promise you if you do this you will reclaim states like mine.(Michigan) If you don't you will never win this state ever again. This is coming from a guy who voted Democrat every election before 2016. I voted straight Republican and will continue to do so until they do all the shit I listed. The left-wing extremist shit like open borders has got to stop. They abandon everyone in the center and anyone who isn't a left wing extremist. This is coming from a center-left person.

>(((Intel agency))) in America
it's just a coincidence schlomo, oye vey! American intel is not jewish at all

>execute sanders
being a spineless cuck doesn't warrant a death sentence in a free america

>when was the last time you've heard of a jewish mugging?
You obviously have never done any type of transaction with a jew, or not that you are aware of. Remember that time when you got ripped off? Yep that was a jew, you just didn't know it. You got mugged LEGALLY! fucking idiot. But nice try schlomo

>"Conspiracy theories," are facts Dems don't agree with.. (usually because it brings light to crimes they've tried hiding)
ZeroHedge has been more accurate than most Left leaning news sources OP reads.

Highly Under Rated

He's saying they live under a different set of rules that we do. The rules they impose on us do not apply to (((them))).. Yes (((them))) because whether they are jews or not they are all AIPAC puppets. And I mean ALL

Pic related, you can't get 100 senators to agree on anything.. But they all take it in the ass for some jew shekels don't they?

>How will jailing veteran leaders help get America back on track, though?
I'll tell you how... They have been living high on the hog for way too long. They literally get away with murder. They need to have the fear of GOD or the American people put into them. I would be all for a reality show where most of these fucks are hanged on live TV. Would get the greatest ratings ever!

Do you realize there is no such job as "politician". Public service is supposed to be something you do out of patriotism, not for money. We need TERM LIMITS NOW! Chump promised us that, It's why I voted for him. I hope he delivers but I doubt it.

Democrats, I will vote for you under one condition:
Exile all the jews to Papua New Guinea

This 100%

Remove the age of consent.

All they have going for them is sex. They are the party of perverts. Just legalize perversion and people will vote.

You have your chance to lead right now and so far you've just shit all over the place and writhed on the ground, and only want to talk about the possibility of someone else having control, so what other option is there.

>shareblue faggot comes to bait and gets btfo yet again

You know, a lot of people forget that that kike Schumer was partially responsible for the housing crisis that fucked up the economy a decade ago. Somehow he still has a job though. Kikes gon' kike I guess.

>>Drop the open borders policy that causes blue collar workers to lose their jobs to criminals who work for less than minimum wage
>>Stop protecting illegal aliens
>>Stop helping companies move overseas
>>Lower the corporate tax so companies stop leaving in record numbers
>>Get rid of NAFTA
>>Stop sucking big bank dick like (((((Schumer))))) the most bank owned politician of either party
>>Stop the anti-white shit.
>>Stop pushing the more than two genders anti-science garbage
>>Stop trying to cause a war with Russia
>>Keep pushing to help the environment.
>I promise you if you do this you will reclaim states like mine.(Michigan) If you don't you will never win this state ever again. This is coming from a guy who voted Democrat every election before 2016. I voted straight Republican and will continue to do so until they do all the shit I listed. The left-wing extremist shit like open borders has got to stop. They abandon everyone in the center and anyone who isn't a left wing extremist. This is coming from a center-left person.
\
So in short NEVER.

Dunno, I suppose if they went full 14 words

and fired all their smarmy shitskins and cunts

at this point I'm not sure there is anything short of that that could convince me, and even then dems are the biggest ever liars

responsible for slavery, jim crow, segragation, kkk, but blame everything on the other side, what a bunch of hypocrites, and yes I hate most of the gop establishment too

this right there shows you don't understand, and aren't really serious

"We condemn the racism of donald trump"

"We will work to make America a more inclusive society"

>Mexico is currently not threatening the outcome of our elections
seriously?

what about the 50-100 million mesicoons imported to vote dem?

"the dixiecrats were right"

>Mexico is currently not threatening the outcome of our elections
>Illegals inflating the population of California to give them more electoral votes and participating in elections to get Democrats in office
Mexico has the most transparent influence on our elections of any nation in the world. Period.

Ceasing their crusade against the 2nd Amendment would be a good start.

They would basically need to change their entire platform. Support the wall, oppose Muslim immigration, support white america, oppose black lives matter... but at that point they'd just be republicans anyhow

As long as the party is openly antiwhite it can never win the midwest again, and therefore can never win period. Until the democrats embrace whites again, it will be a dying forever BTFO party

ceasing their globalist warmongering against the middle east, russia and best korea would be a good start

another would be clarifying that what they call "White Privilege" is, in fact, jewish privilege and that if we're going to be demanding privilege checks for anybody it should be against the nepotistic tribal bankers and billionaires who have attempted to usurp our democracy and turn it into a goyim slave nation

Don't be a faggot. Even if democrats said this, you would still vote republican. Like every "Evangelical" who was "troubled" by Trump's pussy grabbing statement, you are so entrenched in the Republican party you won't even consider voting for anything else.

Are you saying you aren't so entrenched in the Democratic party you wouldn't even consider voting for anything else? That's certainly why Hillary got as many votes as she did.

I mean if there was a 2nd NSDAP sure! But of course they're solid republican even if they're "troubled" because the alternative is literally a platform of "DEATH TO ALL WHITE PEOPLE"