Gibsmedat — Poland Edition

>Germany should pay ‘huge’ reparations to Poland for invading during World War II, the leader of Poland's ruling right-wing party claims

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4740240/Polish-party-leader-hits-Germany-World-War-II.html

In reality, Poland should be sending reparations to Germany for trying to stop the commies taking over their country and for flooding western Europe with their crime gangs and parasites.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_cities_damaged_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't forget to pay for our fence gercucks!

Stop hiding behind that flag Hanz, release the Nazi within.

poland should be above this nigger tier whining shit

Pooland need to seize to exist for once and forever.

>eternal aryan cries out
>we dindu nuffin

German hiding his flag.

We all know that you love money more than Europe and you are a scum of this land, so you can cut your bullshit.
Pay and leave Europe for ever.

We're slowly getting over it, right wing gains more popularity (especially in young people) and I hope it stays that way.

Get out.

We should ask for reparations from Germans too then. And UK. And Italy. And Germans should ask for reparations from the US and Russia. And Russia from Germany, and France...

Read it and learn who realy stopped soviets at a time, and who just destroyed whole europe killin milions of it's civilians you fuckhead.

>According to the British historian A. J. P. Taylor, the Polish–Soviet War "largely determined the course of European history for the next twenty years or more. [...] Unavowedly and almost unconsciously, Soviet leaders abandoned the cause of international revolution." It would be twenty years before the Bolsheviks would send their armies abroad to 'make revolution'.[26][100] According to American sociologist Alexander Gella, "the Polish victory had gained twenty years of independence not only for Poland, but at least for an entire central part of Europe."

After fuckin germs destroyed Poland there were no one left to defend Europe from commies so now
you both will be ones to go extinct since you are no good at living on the frontline and you gives up immediately

Read it and learn who realy stopped soviets at a time, and who just destroyed whole europe killin milions of it's civilians and leaving it open for commies to conquer you fuckhead.

>According to the British historian A. J. P. Taylor, the Polish–Soviet War "largely determined the course of European history for the next twenty years or more. [...] Unavowedly and almost unconsciously, Soviet leaders abandoned the cause of international revolution." It would be twenty years before the Bolsheviks would send their armies abroad to 'make revolution'.[26][100] According to American sociologist Alexander Gella, "the Polish victory had gained twenty years of independence not only for Poland, but at least for an entire central part of Europe."

After fuckin germs destroyed Poland there were no one left to defend Europe from commies so now
you both will be ones to go extinct since you are no good at living on the frontline and you gives up immediately

Gerrycucks already throw away their money to jews and ingrateful shitskins.

Only reason theyre not paying is because poland is to white.

t. eternal victim, how very jewish of you

And by the way.

Anyone who took word "slave" from "slav" owes all slavic countries huge money for slavery.

pay up cunts,

especially fucking turks

you owe us big

We don't really expect them to pay. It's just easy way to shut down any krauts whining about "much solidarity"
It's basically "a u was biją murzynów" trolling
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes

Krauts are cocnstantly venting their butthurt about our right-wing government. Raising a stink about unpaid reparations is a way to get them to back off.

>Checked
>Underrated
>Fpbp
>Best friend
>88
Wew

you will be the biggest victim.

we can defend ourself in Poland against far bigger enemies.

we survived nazi occupation, we survived germanification and rusification, we survived soviet cleansing, and also commie occupation.

you are not able to achieve that since you never had any experience of living in a warzone.

the moment enemies are already at your capitol you are lost.

eternal deadman

Sweden, pay reparations.

truly the niggers of europe

Call them Nazis again. I want to see how their brains melt.

Thats right pay denbts

Poland owes me money for driving up the cost of my motor insurance with their insurance fraud gangs and thieves.

And you all look like depressed sour pusses.
Try to smile once in a while.
It's healthy.

Poles sre the niggers of Europe, with a deep inferiority complex to their superior German neighbours

Thats true germans are superior in taking shitskins

Friendly reminder that Poland started WW2. They should pay reparations to the rest of Europe.

So Britain lost years ago?

we pay you with refugees

Same flag, same 'arguments', same butthurt.

This guy is just baiting for (you's), sage.

Lmao, germs can suck my ass.

Now we wait for the ratzi apologists to start screeching how Poles killed 6 billion nazis in danzig

>t. polish diaspora

Man, I know Poland is a shithole, but why are there so many Poles EVERYWHERE. Fuck, the Polish diaspora is HUGE. Poles truly are white niggers

Yes, along the lines of rat infestation world-wide

Germany has already given you over 100 billion euros

What fucking more do you want you parasitical leeches?

t. Polish toilet cleaner on work visa

>100 bilion euros
lel only 900 more and all WWII damages to Polish property will be paid back.

Poles really do love gibs.

>Material recompensation incurred by Germany has been estimated as approximately €525 billion or $640 billion in 2004 exchange values.

and then we´ll get silesia back ?
Great nice to know that we can throw you Niggers out of there after shitting up the place with your subhuman selves for 60 years

now I understand why Hitler hated you so much

Nazi Germany was bombed to absolute rubble. Poland was defeated in weeks and wasn't destroyed that badly, meanwhile nothing but rubble left of Germany.

Yet despite that, Germany quickly took back it's spot as #1 economic power in Europe. What's holding you subhumans back?

How about you retake controll of your current land before you start salivating at the thought of getting your clay back?

You are losing right now, and it is a slow process but you don't realy have a way out of it.

> wasn't destroyed that badly

canadian "education"

>meanwhile nothing but rubble left of Germany.
You naziboos have no right to talk about "muh Dresden, muh civilians" when Warsaw or Minsk got a lot worse.
>Yet despite that, Germany quickly took back it's spot as #1 economic power in Europe.
What a shame they got a support from the west after the war and not the commies stealing everything back to the motherland.
Eastern Germany is still affected by 45+ years of commie occupation.

How about some huge reparation for all the land Poland stole from Germany? We used to be double our size. And I want my granddad's farm back!

it's a way to get them off our back about le fascist government, just scream NAZI at germany and they run in fear

>Poland was defeated in weeks and wasn't destroyed that badly

You're missing the part were Poland was a battleground for German-Soviet campaign. And from that post it'spretty obvious that you don't know much about WWII
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_cities_damaged_in_World_War_II

pay reparations to ISIS for sending them such ugly sex slaves, that's an unconventional weapon use right there.

Lol you will be giving us east germany with those 900 bilion left so we make those turks behave

we are colonizing you anyway

Friendly reminder that Poles have no problem with economic mass migration when it's them who do it.

Pomerania, west and East Prussia belong to Latvians, rest of polak clay belong to Germans as Gibs for Crusade's under your invitation.
Those are the terms of business.

Aryan boi too scared to do anything

look, i hate polish people as much as everyone else who has met the type of polish people who leave their country and go live somewhere else, but anyone who would side with Germany over them is functionally retarded

Northern Ireland belongs to Ireland. Come on, go ahead.

Why does poland suddenly stop being white and based when the topic of WW2 comes up?

We also got invaded by communist because of the war Germany started.If it wasnt for communism our living standard would be similar to Western Europe.

Pay up, germs

I am from Quebec you subhuman scum. Your kind is hated here and you refuse to properly learn French, sticking only to English.

>when warsaw or minsk got worse

lol, subhuman pole acting as if he got firebombed

>What a shame they got a support from the west

UK got more than TWICE the amount of support Germany got, yet Germany quickly took back spot of #1 economy in 60's. Even Eastern Germany had a strong economy. All of this is a testament to the superiority of the German race.

Germany still suffered more casualties and more material losses. Poland didn't even receive 1/10th of the bombing Germany got.

I notice you don't deny you've flooded western Europe with crime gangs and parasites.

France pay reparations for invading Spain, NOW

Friendly reminder that Germans had to be almost forced to adopt English when they came to the USA in large numbers.

klaus, if one works and pays taxes then he should have the access to benefits as like you know equal european citizien...that was the whole idea behind free movement of EU workers

leafs and krauts shilling hard , what a day

This is very true. Poles had delusions of grandeur with their army massed in a attacking stance, complete with maps of Germany/Berlin etc

The Germans request was absurdly reasonable, and would benefit both Poland and Germany, but Poles have a deep seated inferiority complex/irrational hatred of Germany so conspired to start a war their primitive brains thought they could win

Poland is primarily responsible for the destruction of Europe

London belongs to Islam.

Just like you're paying to import crime gangs and parasites from 3rd world nigger countries

>what is the difference between seeking job opportunity and seeking free social benefits for being useless parasite.

Nah, breh. You're just salty that the slags that constitute the English identity prefer that slav cock. Personally, I'm put off because English women are just so fucking ugly. To each their own, I guess. Sometimes you just gotta stick your rod in a moist hole, though

butthurt lol

No germs you wont get "your" lands back, but we will get our lands of Suevi. Teutons go back to Denmark.

I have a problem and I wish we do something to make them come back. We make your industry too cheap to run.
Poland was bombed to absolute rubble, 20-25% of population was gone and on top of that we had to endure 50 years of communism. Fuck off. And
>what is Marshall plan
>it's your fault you got raped, sweetie
Thanks for """defending""" us in 39, bong.

That said, we have some nigger-ish mentality, but it's going away and hopefully will be gone in 20 years. Not only American boomers are terrible.

Oh the commies that Germany created by sending lenin via train to russia?
K
Op is a retard

>Germany still suffered more casualties and more material losses

Maybe in raw numbers but not per capita and that's what matters more when it comes to economy. Your calim that it wasn't destroyed that badly clearly shows your limited knowledge.

What they do is send Daddy over to pretend to work some job (while scamming mostly and looking depressed). Meanwhile the wife is at home pumping out children and claiming child benefit off the country Daddy is in.

>gimme your problem children
>ok
>omg I'm being mugged

At least my bike was not stolen for many years now thanks to west openly wanting to get fucked.

WTF I FUCKING LOVE POLISH GOVERNMENT

Friendly reminder that Hitler-shekelgruber wasn't white or based. He attacked white, based nations.

Poland is our friend ahmed. Eternal respect for the polish code breakers and brave RAF pilots.

Germany have fucked up europe 3 times now. They need to stop trying to do shit.

The Poland is white thing is a meme.

why won't you show us your flag Hans?

lmao, why is it that always someone says something that goes against greater poland y'all reach for the muslim/refugee/islam strawman? do you niggers not have the intellectual capacity to think of another argument?

In reality the eternal anglo started the war.

First of all Hitler wanted to ally with us, but we didn't want to give him Danzing.

Second of all Poland was destroyed far more than Germany
Poland lost 1/3 of it's population while germs lost not even 1/10
german corporations actualy made huge profits out of war and become leading on the world market in first years after war like Bayer for example but also many more.
half of germany wasn't commie so it could grow why the other half didn't grow a shit just as Poland during a time. Poland didn't get anything out of marshall plan. we didn't have any private property untill 1989 couldn't create any corporation even.
etc etc...

I know, it just that there seems to be a trend on this board where people will praise Poland for being 99% white and nonmuslim but when 1939 comes up they change their mind and you're all the niggers of Europe now.

His claim was nonsensical and deserved nothing more than mockery.

>germans
>aryan

I have an idea for a meme but too retarded to create it myself. A picture of Merkel saying something like: "Trying to unite Europe for the third time is a good idea"......something along those lines. Geez i need to learn making memes.

t. Untermensch

is it as nonsensical as this?
or this?
Do poles think before they use/make memes?

Warsaw after war btw

We're opposed to German imperialism. That's we're currently bucking heads with the EU

Bet you looked depressed when you were making that.

agree on that. we also should demand from polacks money for feeding them last 30 years.

and here is Berlin

not
even
close

>a leaf calling others subhuman

did you forget you have the biggest cuck on the planet as your leader?

>what is Marshall plan

The Marshall Plan allocated $13 billion in 1948 dollars to the whole of Europe. West Germany got about 11% of that. Adjusted for inflation, you are talking about German receiving 13-14 Billion to rebuild an economy that was completely demolished by a war. It was also a necessity, because the West realized that crushing Germany under a ton of post-war debt from WWI was a major instigator that lead to WWII. So, Germany got 13 Billion in today's dollars to straighten themselves out after a major war. Factor in the cost of occupation Germany was obliged to pay to the allies for a couple of years, too.

In short, Poland has received a significantly higher amount in continuous EU funds than Germany received as a one-time payment as part of the Marshall plan. Now compare where your country is now to where Germany was 10 years after WW2.

>asking for WW2 reparations
>2017
Now that's some nigger-tier shit

How else would you respond to obvious D&D shilling bulgarbro

Maybe they could have built one fucking train track and we could have saved 80,000,000 lives.