youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bad parenting

Because she is a free American citizen.

To impress her friends

Because this is love

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Remember to put "sage" in the options field for dumb slide threads newfriends

America

Liberals will lead to white extinction. They will breed with towel headed sand niggers and ape niggers. LOL cuckservative will suffer the outcome

She needs bikes?

we can only hope. luckily niggers give the coal burners the beatings they deserve for us. nature is just, in a cosmic sense.

Get Out movie anyone???

I don't really care, but nowhere does it say that races are immortal so....yeah oh and with the muslims in europe its not looking goof for white people.

/thread

he didn't bin it

they both have completely hollow stares. the white bitch on the left just looks devoid of joy and that black dude looks like a pirahna that tries to smile for the first time in his life. So what's the story? She dead right?

Ha ha!

Women are naive that's why. There easy to manipulate and trusting.

no rings on either of their hands. OP is trying to ruse

she watches too much american tv

Hopefully she ends up thrown in a ditch before she craps out any turdlings.

this

it's probably from prom. they probably fucked a lot and she most likely drank his nigger cum. this is why you shouldn't have daughters. they're mentally retarded whores who ruin literally everything.

yea
Better dead than a mullato breeder

2 BUTTONS

i would sharia her ass if she was my kid

you weren't good enough

Wait whats wrong with a white women having a black boyfriend?

Because once you see through the makeup etc she is a 5 at best

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

literally everything. everything.

Because she's got the same shape nose as him

>I-it's her fathers fault
>m-my daughter will be different

I knew coalburners who grew up in conservative christian homes. It doesn't matter, we live in a post racial society where kids are taught from birth that race doesn't matter and women do what the majority of people do in order to gain acceptance. Women have no loyalty to the tribe, it's not a necessary biological function for them, they would rather submit to the conquering tribes to pass on DNA, it's what they've done since the dawn of man. That's why so many French women bred with German occupiers in WW2, then when Germans were defeated German women married and bred with American soldiers and moved to America by the tens of thousands. Nothing you can do will prevent your daughter from getting BLACKED, BROWNED, or RICED.

In a few years she will be just another burn the coal meme

i wounder how is she doing now..

white sharia will

>ugly whore
pretty much this.