I own an AR-15 rif--

I own an AR-15 rif--

lol

Good. See that building 60 yards to our 2? That's where the pilots for those skeeters are. We're going to kill those faggots with our rifles. Questions?

>there are enough drone munitions to kill 100 million guys
>100 million guys can't just go to the air force bases and kill everyone there

You can arm hundreds of people with AR-15s for the price of that one missile it's firing

Drone operators have families. Maybe you can't get to him with your AR but you can certainly murder his kids at school or his wife at the mall or his parents at the doctors office.

Be real hard to pilot that drone when the pilot gets shot outside of the command center.

Also
>What is the posse comitatus act

Not sure if your actually trying to prove something, misinformed, or a shill.

Godspeed either way

The military would be the first to fight against a tyrannical government. It would just be another Coup d'état.

No government would be stupid enough to drone strike their own people on their own soil. The second that happens, that government gets fucked by everyone all at the same time.

OP, are you a drone? No, you are a Canadian weakling. Guns work fine against you and your ilk.

White trash love their guns.. it's one of the saddest things about America.

The best part is those drones are programmed to fly back to base and land on their own if the operator stops giving commands.

>Truck full of insurgents rolls up on base
>Kills everyone, captures the base
>Several dozen drones return and land
>Now insurgents have their own drones

1 million $ rocket vs 500 $ gun. I wonder who will have numerical advantage.

The founders of America loved the importance of guns enough to include it in the constitution, almost at the top of the list. You don't belong in this country.

Yeah, if the US ever tried to oppress the people they are supremely and irrecoverably fucked.

If only the people realized that we could get the race war started and carve out a section of this jew ridden nation for ourselves.

no you mean the Jews

>White trash love their guns.
Do you honestly believe that is the problem? Forget about inner city violence, it guys shooting for food or going to a range that is the real issue.

"We won't win anyway, why not just give up?" You and every other no gun cuck. Would rather at least try and fight and maybe win than lose before anything even happens. Also how would planes fuck up a bunker or cave lmao

Nah, the saddest was listening to them Jewish slave ship owners .... "they can be partially trained, zey're 3/5ths human", ... "how do you zink zee King did it?", "we'll ship zem back for free"

joke's on you, I own an AR15 but my country is too poor to afford flying these things more than a couple of hours per month (and we leas them from the US)

what the japanese idiot fails to understand is that the whole population won't revolt against government, e.g. Syrian civil war. The government will of course make sure that the armed forces only consists of loyalists, so what will happen is that the revolting part of the population will be up against an organised, well armed and well trained force supported by the rest of the loyalist population and quite possibly also foreign stakeholders.

I know you're shilling or just retarded so have some copy pasta.

A fucking le--
1 post by this I--
Sag--

Japan is still wrong, just for different reasons.

Guerillas can be countered permanently if you don't have to worry about external reinforcements. The people we fight in Iraq/Afghanistan are not predominantly from Iraq/Afghanistan. They are all tourists. The majority of the population has been completely subdued because it just isn't worth trying to fight back when the looming possible threat of having your house completely flattened exists. Look at Russia and Afghanistan. Things only got ugly for Russia once America started intervening. Look at Vietnam and America, things only got bogged down once China and Russia began arming and providing boots on the ground. Every time it turns into a guerilla situation where you're attempting to impose your will on a population you are completely capable of doing this, provided the enemy isn't capable of being reinforced.

Imagine your guerilla elements were isolated to a city. This is practically the best place for guerilla fighting barring a jungle. But once you are in the city, you are committing to a situation that cannot be reinforced and you cannot escape from provided we are living in the real world and there isn't a shitty screenwriter penning his trash movie for Hollywood.

You are going to die. No one is going to come and help you. The tools for control are easy to exercise if you can isolate your borders. And America is isolated as a mother fucker. Canadians aren't going to magically rise up and help anyone who wants to revolt. Why the fuck would Mexico do anything, or even be capable of anything? America's borders are not as permeable as the ME's because America is not surrounded on all sides by a dozen sovereign states.