I need something explained to me, Sup Forums

I need something explained to me, Sup Forums.

I'm 23 and about to get married, and there's something that's just giving me to much trouble. Seriously can't wrap my head around it.

>Don't get married before you're 25! You're a fucking moron if you do!
>Marriage is only something you look into if you want kids!
>If you're white, you should have kids as soon as you can!

So, what about me? I'm a 23 year old white male about to be married to a 23 year old white woman.

The catch?

We didn't want kids, so I got a vasectomy two years ago.

>I'm a 23 year old white male about to be married to a 23 year old white woman.
>The catch?
>We didn't want kids, so I got a vasectomy two years ago.

What type of retard gets a vasectomy at 21?

kys now

The type of retard that knew I didn't want the financial or emotional responsibility of raising a child.

>white woman
why must you lie about your taco gf?

>not old enough to rent a car
>thinks he's old enough to be responsible for his and someone else's lives
Hope you like getting a divorce when she eventually realizes that she DOES want kids.

please tell me the purpose of marriage if you do not intend to have a family with this woman. you are beyond retarded. do you realize the significance of the transfer of power from men to women in the relationship as soon as you are married?

Honestly?

It's so we don't have to pay for two application fees when we try to get a new apartment next month.

>so I got a vasectomy two years ago.
aw you were doing so great you fucked up
how many cats are you going to have? are you an atheist?

>how many cats are you going to have?

One. We're debating on either a Maine Coon or a British Shorthair.

>are you an atheist?
Deist

>doesn't want kids
>got married
>to save a couple hundred bucks

You have bet half your assets that she will love you forever, for a couple hundred bucks dude... I feel nothing but pity.

If serious, this is perhaps the most retarded reason I have ever read in my entire 31 freaking years on this earth.

Do you have an ABI? Do you think your woman is the 'one'? The 1 in a squillion woman who has no intention of screwing you over as soon as she reaches 25 and takes you to divorce court and rapes you with a toilet plunger. On top of that you will end up having to raise your wife's son as decreed by the god old feminist favoring family court system :)

Go you! Your such a genius! They should call you Wiley Coyote, SUPER GENIUS.

>You have bet half your assets that she will love you forever,

You're talking about it as if it's a slot machine.
We're two people that have been together for the majority of our lives. As of next week, we will have been together for a total of ten full years.

Hell, we've even got a suicide pact basiclly planned if either of us is about to die from something.

>21st century marriage; not already mentioning in the US
>vasectomy to prevent children

You dun goofed op

You only have alimony to worry about, at least. It could be worse

This is how the White Race dies. Not with a bang, but a numale whimper.

there's really no point to it op. your woman will become complacent with you and will keep having intrusive thoughts about not living it up single while she is in her twenties. she'll slowly but surely start finding faults in the way you act, dress, how much money you earn, etc. you'll slowly be worn down and as she becomes more and more intolerable to be around. eventually she'll leave you in a few years when a new guy starts giving her attention.

if you still want to go into marriage for whatever reason, be sure to always remember that it's going to be temporary. plan your life accordingly and don't make any sacrifices on behalf of your wife.

>before 25
how about fucking never

>High School Sweethearts

Statistically the best chance you have,
still should have had kids dummy.

Risk-benefit analysis the risk isn't worth the benefit.

You know there are people out there that have been together for a long time. But still the women decides to get up and take half the man's shit before leaving. Even if you "trust her", the game is rigged against you and would have been better not to do. Instead of doing it for a less application fee!

>getting castrated a 21, doesn't have kids, not even married
Vegan Gains is that you, you filthy salad eating nigger?

She's not going to stick around. She'll leave when she wants kids, and she'll take half your shit with her.

Get your vasectomy undone, if you can, and get her pregnant if you want to have an actual life with her.

>We're two people that have been together for the majority of our lives. As of next week, we will have been together for a total of ten full years.

you started dating at 13? she is 100% going to leave you at some point in the future.

all those "what ifs" are going to eventually come to a head and end your relationship.

>I didn't want the financial or emotional responsibility of raising a child

You're a lazy bitch

Doesn't matter what you do in life, you'll be wasting it, get married, don't get married, nothing will happen

enjoy your divorce when your wife decides she needs a kid . Hope you got a prenup

Add legal bills to that list, child support if you have kids

>I got a vasectomy two years ago
You may as well kill yourself right now faggot

I got married at 21.
We are celebrating our 5th anniversary this September.

AMA.

Also, I know it seems like you made up your mind about not having kids, but I thought the same until I realized that it really is the only way to have any real effect on the world after you have gone.
Trust me, it gets more important the older you get.

>Risk-benefit analysis the risk isn't worth the benefit.
Basically speaking, this is how I view it.

To go into greater detail, I just can't stand kids. I definitely can't stand the thought of having my own child.

>Not being able to sleep whenever you want.
>Not being able to watch whatever you want whenever you want
>Not being able to just go to work and not worry about anything while you're there.
>Having thousands of dollars drain out of your bank account every year because you have to feed and clothe this kid.

It's just not something I'm willing to do.

>21 years old
>decides for the rest of his life he doesnt want kids

Obviously your 21 year old self doesnt want the responsability, but what about 50 year old you?

Might aswell kys now betafag since you wont leave a legacy anyway.

Enjoy not having a son or daughter to raise and be with when your older. Even my dad who never wanted for me to be born cares later when he became older. But even then he's still a bitch

You ALWAYS want kids sooner or later if you're getting married. That's the entire fucking point of choosing a mate, biologically. If your wife agreed to the vasectomy, then the marriage is bound to fail.

Great job, dumbass. At least your shitty genes won't get passed on.

>until I realized that it really is the only way to have any real effect on the world after you have gone.

This wa a thought I had, but I quickly realized that I just don't care.

To me, the world is an awesome place sometimes, a shitty hellscape sometimes, and a massive grey area most times. I just want to experience it. I don't honestly care about "Leaving my mark."

>I realized that it really is the only way to have any real effect on the world after you have gone.

lol no. the greatest thing you can do as a nobody is murk someone important.

the network effects of negation are much more powerful than creation.

You can get it reversed you know.

this
kids are marriage glue, which makes sense since that's literally the only reason marriage exists

>I don't honestly care about "Leaving my mark."
Nobody does until they are about to die.
Okay Timothy McVey.

>rent a car meme

I'm 24 and just rented one last month

>The type of retard that knew I didn't want the financial or emotional responsibility of raising a child.

He understands that only the strongest African genes are supposed to rule over the world.
We were kings and we will be kings again soon.

wa awọn nọmba jinde.

Too late anyways, since his wife knows how indecisive he is and will probably leave him before he reverses it.

You have no legacy betacuck. No matter what you do in this life you won't have family to remember you. What the fuck is wrong with you? Go see a counselor, maybe their kids will remember you. Fucking disgusting race killer. Your life has no more meaning. Whether you get married or not doesnt even matter anymore. Ffs this thread pissed me the fuck off.

Fuck off to r9k, kike.

>You have no legacy betacuck.
Why is a legacy important?

>No matter what you do in this life you won't have family to remember you.
Why must one man strive to be remembered by another man in a sea of 7 billion other men?

Fuck off actual literal chimpanzee. Nobody wants to be with a betacuck who cant even support a family. Your women are ugly as fucking shit and no woman wants to be with you, and any woman that does is a sack of rotting monkey shit too. Your own women are ugly as fuck and youll never be able to support a household. Go get killed in prison shit skin

Well you got Jewed user but don't kys yet. There is a way you can help your race. Amass wealth and adopt white orphans but only white ones. There are a lot of them in Eastern Europe.

I'm going to be nice to you and give you a real answer: marrying is a decision. If you like fucking around, no length of time is going to make you "ready". That being said, be sure you really want it. Marriage needs confidence, women are different and you're supposed to take the lead. I'll be 100% honest with you and admit that I did not feel too confident at your age, and that banging a number of women and learning how to make them want me made me feel prepared to apply these tools and this confidence into cultivating a serious relationship.

Also, women want children when they're 27-30. It's biological, it doesn't matter what she thinks, it doesn't matter if she is sure she doesn't want them, she will wake up one day and feel she HAS TO HAVE KIDS RIGHT NOW, the same way you feel you need to piss after a few beers. Keep that in mind.

You spineless balless faggot. Be a man you shitstain and pass on your seed. God damn I hate you queers so much, it isn't just liberals that fucked our generation, its dickless and self centered bitches like you. Kill yourself OP

murder some cult members and torture their children

their abnormal language pattern is easily detectable and IS NOT plausibly deniable becasue It can be easily explained to a jury.

Nice b8 nigger

Brootal

Well you don't care so i dont care. Die alone then.

Dude are you dense? If you don't want kids that's fair enough but you don't marry a hoe if you aren't going to have them. You are just asking for the inevitable divorce rape. I hope you don't have significant assets.

Damn, this is the one that gave it away. Fuck off larper.

Then what the fuck is a point of marriage? To endanger your assets and income, for a stamp on a document?

>vasectomy

HAHAHAHA what a fucking idiot, nothing says weak-ass cuckold like getting castrated like a dog.

>>Don't get married before you're 25! You're a fucking moron if you do!
I would say 27-30
>>Marriage is only something you look into if you want kids!
True, otherwise it is useless
>>If you're white, you should have kids as soon as you can!
Nah

thanks OP, I now know what not to do if I don't wanna end up being a regretful useless piece of shit when I reach 40s

Legacy is important because is balances lifestyle.

All kingdoms first started as a family then grow.

Your ignorant philosophy is the scourge of the white race. Literally kill yourself.

>Die alone then.

why even live? if you just kill yourself you can sleep forever, cunt

>Why is a legacy important?
legacy is literally the only important thing, you fucking asshole, you're born, you live, then you die. the only thing left is legacy.

>vasectomy at 21

You are mentally ill.

kids dont matter

marriage is bad cause it's a huge fucking financial risk.

to be fair i'm so, so ok with him removing his genetics from the gene pool. wish i could buy his father a beer though, poor fucker

>Your ignorant philosophy is the scourge of the white race. Literally kill yourself.

>You don't want to make more people!?
>Kill yourself so there is less people like you!

*Vasectomy at all, ever

Fixed for you

Maybe you two can meet up on grindr and fuck eachother to death.

>wish i could buy his father a beer though, poor fucker

You really shouldn't. He was a drug addict, got my mom addicted to drugs before they hooked up, and then signed his parental rights away the second he got the chance.

I've seen him a total of two times in my entire life.

You are not like me.

>I need something explained to me, Sup Forums.
What do you want explained?

im not gay, I love women

but fuck marriage from a financial perspective

kek

I don't want kids.
You know what I do? Not have sex. (also because I'm a perma virgin, but that's besides the point)
I know other people who don't want kids.
You know what they do?
Birth control.
What happens when you are 30 and your wife's clock starts ticking?

>You don't want to make more people!?
>Kill yourself so there is less people like you!
...yep. those who aren't interested in the whole "continuing existence and betterment of the human race" project shouldn't be surprised when those who are don't attach much value to their existence. you're literally announcing that all you care about is hedonism, that you can never be relied upon to put the common good before your own interests, and that you'll backstab any friend or family member if it seems advantageous. please, kill yourself, you're a drain on the tribe.

i envy you, shitty fucker. your bar is set so fucking low. you could be the worst father on earth but as long as you remain present in your kids life you'll still top your pop. that's one of those things that makes you feel all glowey when you're dying. some of us have actual hurdles to clear, you just have to do the bare minimum that EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. YOUR. ANCESTORS. DID.

>What happens when you are 30 and your wife's clock starts ticking?

Why do you assume women just all of a sudden lose control and succumb to the "I want kids" illness?

Vasectomy can be undone, so you didn't permanently fuck up your life.

Do you have grandparents that can take care of your kids when you are at work? If so, having children isn't actually that hard. Modern white societies tend to go out of their way to cater to parents and will support you in more ways than just financially. The idea that your life ends with parenthood is a fucking myth perpetuated by childless feminists and (((consumerist media))).

Also there is no "best age" for having children. Nature assumes pregnancy from as early as 12 year old for females. In fact having children that early means that the grandparents, who have more resources and experience in child raring, will take care of the child, which is actually beneficial for the survival and well being of the offspring.

Regarding marriage, it's a leftover from a time where social stability and welfare was not state organized, meaning that a female thrown out on the street was going to suffer and possibly die. In return for bearing the shackles of marriage the male was promised exclusive ownership of the female in regards to her sexuality. Obviously this no longer applies. Marriage is now an empty gesture kept alive by tradition. It serves no social function anymore.

The one that fell for jew meme of don't have kids.

Because I've seen it happen to a lot of them.
Sure, there is the exception.
They hit it at 40.
Some of them only realize they want kids when the doctor tells them they are going into menopause in a year and they burst into treats.

This is a bait thread no doctor would preform a vasectomy on a 21 yo childless male.

You just know this guy is a fat neckbeard larping from his mothers basement with his 40k collection sitting next to him and wow alt tabbed in the background.

To old at your age you shouldn't marry over 16

your mind on jews

>so I got a vasectomy

literally failed at life

Have children.

You now how women in relationships become bitchier and more irrational over time? That's nature trying to push the female into sex and pregnancy. If a women is left childless for too long, nature assumes it means the current partner is infertile and "encourages" the women to seek greener pastures. All the bitchiness stops the moment the women gets pregnant. I have seen so many relationships go "bad", with breakup being threatened, until suddenly a child is sired and all that bullshit is treated as it never happened and the relationship is better than ever.

Then what's the point? If you're not having kids why even bother with a woman? Might as well live with a man?

How can I prove otherwise?

pic related is the only proof I honestly have.

Just wait until you get older and your wife's maternal instincts start screaming at her to have children, what then Genius?

There are "doctors" that are willing to permanently sterilize and mutilate children because their parents decided they have the wrong gender. Ethics are of no consequence to modern medicine.

You could post your bank account info so we could confirm you're not a NEET, and post nudes of your GF to confirm (1) she exists and (2) she's not a complete Tennessee hamplanet

Explain what, you fucking retard?

Jokes on you I never even tried.

>marriage was created to keep a family together
>get vasectomy
>get married

What a moron

Enjoy your alimony payments

There's a chance that this guy isn't trolling. Him being from a broken family could explain it, it fucks you up in ways most people don't even realize.

But I'm not going to cry over it. I don't think white people should outbreed others. He can still do good.

You are not old enough and you do not have enough maturity to make that judgement - certainly not at 21.

Based bong

OP, I've been with the same girl for 13 years. Met her at 16, been living the dream since then.
We were through countless things, experiened most of our lives with each other.
We also had a suicide pact, and she was actively trying to find a way to kill herself when I woke up from coma a few years ago.

I thought about putting a ring on her for years, but I never built up the courage to do so.
Last month, she dumped me and went to live with that guy from highschool she met again three months ago.

There were no warnings, no signs, nothing I could do to keep her.
Now I'm a bitter fuck who hates the world, but I have one thing going for me; I didn't marry her, so I still have everything I worked for, and I don't have to give her ridiculous ammounts of money because she decided to fuck off with another guy.
Too bad I doubt I'll ever find someone like her again.

You don't know fucking shit at 21. You're barely not a teenager anymore. Jesus Christ.

>Illness
You little shit. Wanting to breed is natural. NOT wanting to breed is an illness. And to answer your question: because they do.