Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzsGmdmhDTI
youtube.com/watch?v=cawk2cMTnGo
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4EMgfghmo
youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c
youtube.com/watch?v=8g762REJWcg
metal-archives.com/bands/Black_Death/665
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Bll0__MK8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617948/Courtney-Loves-father-claims-prove-SHE-responsible-Kurt-Cobains-death.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M6DILTvXDaY
youtube.com/watch?v=tS7V5XoYCaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C2d3_qbhKBw
youtube.com/watch?v=hoWifeC0UOU
youtube.com/watch?v=a_426RiwST8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hip hop's for old people, I only listen to trap.

Thanks Jews!

Something else will replace it eventually.

>one type of black music has replaced another type of black music as the most popular type of music
this isn't news

The sound of white people screaming.

it was bound to happen.. black culture sets the styles, sets the tone.

xd

Don't nigs claim rock as theirs in the first place?

You are dangerously close to being a nigger.

Metal has been poz'd for a while now no one cares.

I'm sure it was only after looking at some (((polls))) that they came to that decision

(((black culture)))

Half the songs are just ass and tittys, ass and tittys.

To be fair, there hasn't been anything really interesting happening in the rock world recently.

The last big rock movement we saw was the emo/scenecore stuff from the mid 00's but that died down pretty quickly.

Now with the deaths of Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington it seems like another nail in rock's coffin.

youtube.com/watch?v=OzsGmdmhDTI

It does nowadays, but I feel that people are wising up to the fact that praising an unintelligent culture is retarded. im rolling for a rock revival, niggers

No matter, both are eventually shit.

>officially

i'm a nigger because i think that the bar for white music is slightly higher than hoeing chuck berry's row? listen to bach you fucking retard

>listen to bach you fucking retard

Normie detected

>listen to Bach
>hurr I can spell my name over and over as a motif

This meme needs to die

oy vey they sure did a good job destroying the metal scene by not allowing any of their music anywhere in the US goys.

Rap is jewish music. They invented it and made black people perform it like golems. They always prefer to lurk in the shadows.

really? cause everywhere I go I don't hear hip-hop, I hear that awful, processed auto-tune crap like Katy Perry, etc.

I'd love to strangle the guy that invented auto-tune.

yeah, cuz bach isn't normie at all

Rock and Roll will never die

youtube.com/watch?v=cawk2cMTnGo

>white people are superio-

>Now with the deaths of Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington it seems like another nail in rock's coffin.

Thats right. You're white idols are killing themselves very suspiciously but dont question the narrative because thats disrespectful to the dead. Thus leaving rock music in the dust. Now Listen to Katy Perry like a good goyim.

daily reminder that pic related is music for white people, everything else is for plebs or niggers.

Greatest music ever made.
All other music is degenerate.
>if you're not listening to the German Greats, how can Sup Forums be WN/Nazi/Frogs?

I'm moving to Poland. Met Polish Art Professor from Silesia. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. 199 IQ, body of a goddess.
Poles are the master race.

The amount of nigger music in America is ridiculous. Every store, mall, fast food, white boy's cellphone... all nigger music 24/7.
I don't even mind it that much, but nowadays these rappers sound like they're tired lying on the bed just mumbling some words. Back in the days at least they looked kinda masculine, now it's all faggy skinny guys with tattoos.

More mixed muds, less they listen to white rock, but that can change if they will produce rock. Color me surprised, people listen what television/radio tells them and it's promoting music by color people. Some day you will have black metal by black people, then it will be popular again. Race always matters.

I've questioned the narrative, I've read the conspiracy theories and I've come to the conclusion that they are unsubstantiated.

Come back when you have some evidence.

>black metal by black people

BLACKED metal?

dude rock has been fucking dead since 2007

it peaked with grunge and alternative in the 90's/early 2000's but has been whored out and bogged down in increasingly generic and increasing 14 year old boy sounding music ever since then, and really hit rock bottom in 2008 and onward. 10 years later and who is on the radio? those same fucking bands from 2007, except without any originality left to them, and without anyone new to replace them or bring new ideas in.

try again
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4EMgfghmo

How? HOW??
Are people this stupid?
Who would listen to some fucking ape "singing" shit like "Nigguh bitch ass nigguh fuck yo bitch nigga"?
Rock is meh, but it's far more meaningful and polished.

>some has been rock artists are actually murdered by da joos so that hip hop becomes popular and spreads miscegination

shouldn't you be forum sliding with yet another flat earther thread?

>"""""""""""german"""""""""""" greats
Germans have produced nothing of musical note other than whimsical marching songs that sound like lonely carnival rides and stolen anthems. Your German greats are Flemish and Austrian. Even the Russians have contributed more than the subhuman kraut.

Well, America is being dumbed down by Jews and their pet niggers and the brainwashing scheme has been working with the current generation. The lower the IQ, the more susceptible one is to listen to CRAP. Nigger music with playback, stolen drum beats, shitty vocals, and stolen sampling. Nothing more than ghetto noise for the retards.

>combine rap, hip-hop, and r&b
Hip-hop is teh moar poplar!!!1

What happens when they combine rock and country and white people win 90 - 10?

Disgusting

(((They))) set the styles and tone. If (((they))) hadn't been pushing nigger beats down everyone's throats for the past few decades no one would be interested in rap. When Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre became big MTV and the radio blared their garbage non-stop for years.

So I take it the """Hispanics""" are in to hip-hop? they'll likely make soccer the most popular sport too.

Manlet Lamar beat by Linkin Park haha how will niggers and millennial liberal whites ever recover?? Worthless fucking trash. If you listen to Kendrick Lamar you need to kill yourself

country music is just pop music for hicksters. sure as fuck no one who ACTUALLY grew up poor and in the countryside actually listens to that drivel

>music
No.

(((ehehehehe)))

Nope probably based from top40. Everyone almost hate that kind of music here i always switch into another radio if rap being play.

BITCHES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY LADYBABY

New musical titans incoming:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c

How did they calculate this? It might top everything else in term of new sales & downloads, but in terms of what people already own and listen to? Doubt it

What's their name?

Blacks were doing cultural appropriation before it whites did it.

>Drake
>Hip Hop

Are they playing pretend or do they genuinely believe this? The dude sings really shitty boy band music but by himself.

It's ridiculous how badly the metal and rock community failed, they're just completely incompetent at making anything worth listening to. I don't think there's a single great band from the 2010s at all, rap isn't particularly that good right now and it dominates just cause they're kind of competent

Austria is German.
Much of Flanders is German.
Tchaikovsky was a gay man.
Chopin was a '''''''''pole''''''' (Tuetonic Knight baby from East Prussia)
For all intents and purposes, Germans have single-handedly created the greatest music ever composed. A couple of Italians are in there, mostly from north italy, which is German.

I wish Jimi Hendrix had existed in our time...

>unwittingly celebrating the death of rock which was based on black blues players
your nigger is showing

The problem with the rock community is that we hate on bands that are successful.

Like any band that achieves a modicum of commercial success is deemed to have "sold out".

I've been listening to rock music for most of my 30 years on this planet and I've come to the conclusion that most rock fans don't want rock to be popular. They should be happy that rock is dying really.

Now I understand why rockers are committing mass suicide. Thanks hip hop.

I'm surprised, actually. I thought this had happened long ago.

Being a metal head all I meet are rap and hip hop faggots around every corner. Occasionally a popslut gets thrown in but that's about it.

i'd agree accept now rock is less popular yet much more whore'd out and sold out than ever

Rock is still popular in Norway, Finland, Germany and those kinds of countries.

Your list is outdated. White bois BTFO once again.

I wish it were Hip-Hop. It's not even that anymore.

I don't listen to either of that shit, but hasn't "Rock" been dead since the early 00's?

haha you care about billboard more than your own musical abilities

By the time like the 5th old 90s rocker kills himself people will probably get tired of it and they won't get a bunch of sales and fluff pieces and attention after they die

this is whats wrong

lol drake is a jew

>not listening to mumble rap

>nu/pol/ spotted

I don't give a fuck about Billboard, the nigga who posted the list with Linkin Park in #2 probably does, also this shit proves that no one gives a fuck about Rock (white boi music) anymore. just deal with it whitey the age of Black Supremacy is coming (or maybe it's already here) you won't keep us down no mo.

Maybe I'm too old but I don't get Drake, lil Wayne, or any of these other assholes. To me they all seem like borderline retards being celebrated for their "genius" by other retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=8g762REJWcg

metal-archives.com/bands/Black_Death/665
They are called Black Death:
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Bll0__MK8

Even Mexican accordion music is better than nigger crap.

White Americans need to start getting back to their roots. White music is too complex for niggers.

I hope French Electro music becomes the next most popular thing in America.

Ever since niggers discovered music can be "sampled" they have considered themselves composers. Now the jooz do it for them (with a lot of help from whites) and port it through / into anything capable of producing sound.
Dolphins only eat fish if that is all that you feed them.

Yes When the Kikes murdered Curt Cobain with their Kike plant Courtany Love and 500 million dollars just up and vanished. (Reported by Kike lawyers.) They actively made a decision to mong the country with degenerate nigger music. They don't like 100 million white kids listening to a Blonde Blue Eyed Genius. Which he is. They got TYRONE lined up for ya instead.

The thing is that rap used to be way more sophisticated than now.

>t. Music historian

>When the Kikes murdered Curt Cobain with their Kike plant Courtany Love and 500 million dollars just up and vanished. (Reported by Kike lawyers.)

What the fuck are you talking about? Source for this nonsense?

Kurt is a cultural icon even today.

I'm not a degenerate racist like you, Sup Forums, but one thing I've noticed is that white people like black music and their music, and blacks only like black music. And only the music of the day.
activates my almonds

Yeah, then something dethrones hip-hop, etc...

It actually is. They will go on how they cannot understand it. I've seen these conversations first hand. Since I live in the nigger capital of the south. GEORGIA. If they would see a black person not listening to black music they would call them a Tom or something similar and even get physical on other blacks who might listen to PUNK music for instance. Niggers really are commie trash at their core. White people can't fix them. Stop forcing them on us.

cobain was the ultimate cuck. good-looking, hyper rich, and only sung about sadness, let his wife cheat on him and take his child, ruined his body and mind with drugs, and killed himself like the little faggot that he was.
If you are a white nazi, cobain was worse than little wayneen. If it's a black rapper singing about stealing cars, you can point to the black as the evil one.
With Kurt, he was the degenerate, weak, faggoty little cuck, and he was as white as it gets.
His death was a service to the white race, if you think that way or think he matters, which he and his low-tier chimp music don't.

Josh Homme has kept alive all by himself until now

Now a days hippity hppity just sounds like disco with someone talking over it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617948/Courtney-Loves-father-claims-prove-SHE-responsible-Kurt-Cobains-death.html

You have no idea how many Jews are in the Biz. Anything that can be turned into propaganda. Kikes are involved in.

>They actively made a decision to mong the country with degenerate nigger music. They don't like 100 million white kids listening to a Blonde Blue Eyed Genius. Which he is. They got TYRONE lined up for ya instead.

People need to take the film score pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=M6DILTvXDaY

youtube.com/watch?v=tS7V5XoYCaQ

youtube.com/watch?v=C2d3_qbhKBw

youtube.com/watch?v=hoWifeC0UOU

He is the master of angst. Especially teen angst. Don't you forget it! He at his very core was Chaos because he is an Agent of Chaos. Just like most of us Sup Forumsers. To dangerous to let live. He word was gold! Plus they can rob him after killing him. Kikes love making money off other peoples deaths.

what do you mean until now? QotSA is not only one of the GOAT rock bands, but the only 'rock' artists left (i wouldn't really consider artists like Trent Reznor to be rock artists)

>film scores
>not contractual obligation/easy money fodder

That's exactly what I meant, bad wording I guess
Josh Homme has kept rock alive all on his own since the 2000's

rap wouldn't be number 1 if whites didn't listen to it. So what the fuck is wrong with whites?

youtube.com/watch?v=a_426RiwST8

>I only listen to trap