This is not a trans woman... this is a genetically female, born and bred WOMAN

This is not a trans woman... this is a genetically female, born and bred WOMAN.

So should we ban women from body building?

why? i could still probably beat her senseless if needed

>Thailand

sounds like a Saudi proxy user though

>why?

Because obvious transexuals should be stopped because they look like men. So if we're against that than shouldn't we be against this too?

The Thais are a savage kind. How can you not know this.

Fuck off faggo. Not the same thang chicken wang

>Thailand

Or a lady boi?

How much do you think shit puts up? Can't be more than 185lbs

So that pic made you horny?

nice

Nope, great way for these poor mentally ill women to weed themselves out of the gene pool.

Trans does that better though doesn't it?

Again, pic related isn't trans... it's a female body builder.

Technically yes but i doubt that first warrior princess you posted could ever carry a child either.

>hops on tren
>gets implants

This is her clitoris

all of her femininity is gone, absolutely disgusting, there's not one girly thing about her.

What's wrong with female bodybuilders user

Do you want more blobs

female bodybuilding is pretty much extinct because of the lack of feminine features, its pretty much an extremely small group of freaks left

No

>when she goes below 15% bodyfat

>female bodybuilders lack feminine features
What did you mean by this?

testosterone steroids doesn't make it a true female.

She was born a woman but she is injecting larger doses of male hormones than a man's own gonads would naturally produce. She is just a degenerate freak.

What about female bodybuilders who look like pic related?

shits gay bro

id fuck it becasue i havent gotten laid in a while
would still feel pretty gay looking at pecs

>when fbb prefer flexing their arms more

NOPE

I will crush your head between my tights like peanut!

It has the hormones of a man user, I wouldn't fuck it, it might as well be a man.

>So should we ban women from body building?
So who is screaming 'muh bodybuilder rights'? They aren't telling little girls to take puberty blocking drugs, or trying their best to be deceptive toward partners. I don't see any bodybuilders with agendas against other people or society. They just take their drugs and work hard without blaming everyone else for the funny looks they get.

every single female bodybuilder uses t and steroids to get to where they want to be. after a while they all have distinctly masculine features and disgusting 'natty' vascularity and it's extremely unappealing unless you're a closet faggot

Steroids are already illegal.

But I guess there's someone parking one inch into a no parking zone, so they have more important things to do than to bother about drug abuse.

Usually anavar, or winny-v but op' s pic looks like she snorts tren or test.

No, I want a human, not a monkey. I don't really care if the monkey is in perfect shape or if it is a blob, it's still a monkey.

Should they just stick to low doses of var and t to avoid manface?

She's shredded like a man

She's prob on clen as well

Whatever is high anabolism/low androgenic effects like var. Test, tren, and deca wreck them iirc

No, just prevent them from using shit that will ruin their face in the process.

This is fine, OP's pic is obviously gone too far

Yeah you get two categories. The ones who stick to female-friendly steroids, and the ones who don't give a shit and just want mass even if it means going full andro.

okay

still trying to figure out that pill that causes women to grow breasts.

Has natural pussy. Thinks she is she.
No problem, fat, riped, thin. Still a female.

Now a deluded faggot that cut his penis and turns into gapin wound vagina will never be female.

>female-friendly steroids
Does such a thing exist, then? I look at muscular women nearly every day but don't really know anything about steroids or whatever.
In that case it's really a shame that some women decide to ruin themselves just to get more ripped

anavar

others are androgenic

The chemicals used get even crazier, after they go full andro they start slamming insulin and hgh. shits nuts

>insulin
Why? That's risking a coma

Imagine how tight she must be

Insulin is the most anabolic hormone there is. Unbelievable lean mass gains in combo w steroids and hgh, they carb load and then use it in the am and post workout

Yeah anavar is the most common for women I think. There are other options depending on personal side effects, local availability, price, preferences for injectables vs tablets, etc. Probably the biggest factor is androgenic vs anabolic rating. Also, cutting body fat is usually part of the goal too so fat burning drugs like T3 and clenbuterol are pretty common.

I thought this is the golden one on the first view, phew. Glad it's not him but an actually non fetal alcoholic syndrome looking person.

No you should ban chemicals from body building.

>there are people in this thread that didn't put "sage" in the options field
wew lads

I beg to differ. Look at the Jawline and bone structure. Also implanted tits.

That is a man.

OPs woman is definitely on some androgenic compounds. She's got the jaw and forehead of a man. Why would you fucking do that to yourself?

We should ban women from taking testosterone.

Bodybuilding is full of trannies. They are experts on using hormones to change appearance. That pic is an M to F tranny.

Fuck no

Is it as painful as it looks to be that ripped?

>pretending to be black on the internet

Women can only end up looking that masculine if they take anabolic steroids(which nearly all bodybuilders do apart from natural bodybuilders).

Steroids are artificial hormones and anabolic steroids are artificial testosterone.

If you change your hormonal balance a lot closer to a man's(in fact if they take steroids they could have as much as 5x the amount testosterone a normal man does) then you are in fact a tranny.

Women doing strength training shouldn't be banned though. It is healthy, helps avoid health problems like back pain and obesity also a lot of evidence that it improves mental health. If you want to know what a woman that is muscular but not masculine looks like then think professional female tennis players, you can't much bigger than them without fucking with your hormones.

Only big problem with women doing fitness is that they tend to be anti-natalist because 'muh abs'.

do u think her tits are still soft or are they rockhard

Nothing wrong with body building, nigger

I tend to believe women who body build are psychologically running from something. Perhaps they were raped or molested or have daddy issues. What drives them to do that? Something funny is going on here

Only those like in OP are really crazy imo, there is nothing wrong with women wanting to build strength