prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkU23m6yX04
youtube.com/watch?v=Rf72FJs0Ihw
youtube.com/watch?v=4uXoqon6IMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Kellyanne.

first for MAGA

On 1 July 1920, Major General John A. Lejeune became the 13th Commandant of the Marine Corps.

On 4 July 1801, President Thomas Jefferson reviewed the Marines, led by the Commandant of the Marine Corps, LtCol William W. Burrows and the Marine Band, on the White House grounds. The smartly uniformed Marines performed drills and fired various salutes in observance of the new nation's 25th anniversary.

On 6 July 1990, one of the oldest and most versatile attack aircraft in Marine Corps history, the A-4 Skyhawk, retired from the Corps' active aviation structure after over 30 years of service. The last two Skyhawks from MAG-32 flew their final flight from Cherry Point to NAS Patuxent River on this date.

On 11 July 1798, President John Adams re-established the Marine Corps after the Continental Marines were disbanded in 1783.

On 26 July 1947, the National Security Act of 1947 became effective, reaffirming the status of the Marine Corps as a separate military service within the Department of the Navy. The Act provided for Fleet Marine Forces, and confirmed the Corps' mission of seizing and defending advanced bases, as well as land operation incident to naval campaigns.

On 28 July 1918, Brigadier General John A. Lejeune became the first Marine officer to hold an Army divisional command, when he assumed command of the 2d Division, U.S. Army in France during World War I.

america has a huge penis and its name is trump

the red hats are the new brown shirts

kewl

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS POOR MANS JOE

TUCKER BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>wanna explore my bat cave user ?

2016 obama said if you cut your dick off and shove a metal rod up your gaping flesh wound every night you could be a marine general by default

Looks more like a poor man's Maddow.

If Kellyanne turned on Trump, would you stop liking Trump and loving her?

Choose a gf for Scaramouche.

yet i could never join because i went to counselling once yet trannies have a 1 in 2 chance of suicide

not to mention the hormones they gotta take daily and the dilation

bottom row far left

He's more of a vagina, what with the constant whining and once a month vacations.

>the president pays the police
K

youtube.com/watch?v=XkU23m6yX04

top right second one
>short hair

Ridiculous hypothetical.

Bottom row, second from the left, with a nineteen on her.

Pirate flag is best flag

Batman has got some nice fake tits.

bottom row far left in red heels or blonde 2 away from trump bottom row

The orange chap in the middle.

No. Trampf says "vagismus" instead

I think I'm finally going to have to break down and make a dragon loli folder for all the reaction images I've collected. I have a certain threshold usually and I'm almost there with this dragon girl.

the hottest one of them all.

thanks to obamacare I can get my medicine without cost :)
I'm glad you people got shut down.

Its not so ridiculous.

>KELLYANNE CONWAY: Before the victims of his elevated kind of talk, they were unions and they were Democrats, and they were people who were living off the system. But then it looked like it was commuters and everyday people. And I think that's actually something that could hurt Trump in South Carolina and beyond if people start to see that he's not -- he says he's for the little guy, but he's actually built a lot of his businesses on the backs of the little guy and he's a lot of little guys through eminent domain, or through not paying contractors after you’ve built something. The little guys have suffered. [CNN, CNN Newsroom with Carol Costello, 2/10/16]

I just like knowing where everyone here stands and why.

Are you a nigger?

The big titties italian on the left

This, this I like.

lots of leftists in here tonight

that must mean we are winning

WHAT THE DEMOCRATS LOST? SIEG HEIL MIVERNA AND MOLOCH. Onward we march.

You wont for long when Obamacare collapses.

look at the girl leaning in pressing her boobs against trump

man i wish that were me (the girl, i wish i was the girl)

but seriously what indicators are there that a girl may like you ?

Why would an immortal demon god require nipples?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rf72FJs0Ihw
REMINDER: Trump admin is dead against any new Israeli settlements and has taken a neutral isolationist policy against both sides
>muh J-j-jewish puppet
kys, actually pay attention to whats going on

Total victory will be with no leftists remaining on the universe anymore

>tfw obamacare is still active
JUST FUCK MY PARTY UP BARACK

or that most of you are drowning your sorrows at the local bar.

its supposed to have womens boobs aswell, dunno why

And that was before she actually knew him. She turned into a loyalist afterward and she's still there.

>There are literal paid larpers pretending that moving 8 ch is a bad idea and then you hear a wendys frosty 50 cents commerical wow I'm onboard capitalism am I right?
Am I right?

>Conway
>loyalist

bwahahaha

So if she were to hypothetically have a change of heart, as she has shown a history of doing, then how would that affect your standing with Trump, the administration, and these threads? What if Trump fired her?

If Trump really wants to knock the midterms out of the park he'll start targeting California's union organizations and their massive corruption of the voting out here. Feinstein has to go.

Let's not talk about it

>JUST FUCK MY PARTY UP BARACK
>DEMOCRAT
Yes he did fuck your party up and Trump is putting you faggots out of your misery.

what happened with jacking off "muh vets". Are they forgotten again like the cucks they are?

Generally if a girl likes you she'll smile, try to get close to you, and especially let her hair into your personal space.

i always thought it was obvious she meant she needed a shower after talking to the dishonest joe

she's expendable

Oh my gosh, she is so likeable
Trump should hire her instead of Sanders

I NEED MORE POSTERS PLEASE

Still cranky they lost the cold war

I dunno man, even if she sucks your cock she may not actually like you and just be after your money.

Democrats have no economic utility; all they do is waste resources and encourage further wasting of resources.

Wtf I love Ja'mie now

>And then no response.
Is the nsa test to just stay up late. You faggots are my adorable friends at this point. I. Love. You.

That's not true, she knew him for years, she lived in his building.

>tfw i don't know that feel

prostitutes it is then

cancerous twitter poster

I'm just interested in these people who have conditional support and why. Because people will come and go in this administration. Lots of them.

People in the past had conditional support too, and now they are gone and/or attacking us actively. I don't like contingencies.

Well I'm curious what OP thinks, he seems to love her quite a lot.

theres gotta be like things she will do subconsciously without realising when she likes you

typical italian mafia guy look, i hope those who depose the president will start disappearing without a trace soon

Chris Lilley gives no fucks it's hilarious

she's too wholesome and lovely, you really need a honey badger like mulvaney or scaramooche in that position to take it to the lugenpresse, I like Heather in this job, and she does it very well.

Second on the right of the great D.

Trump
then
Mattis, Bannon

Those are the only ones who matter

>that wannabe bog on the right

Never heard of'em an I don't care either.

I think Bannon might eventually go back to doing lots of private stuff so he can act more freely, but I don't see Mattis going.

What's your point, fag? GDP measures activity not utility. Are you going to fucking sit there and tell me a service economy based on restaurants, bars, healthcare and automobiles is important? Fuck off.

based oxford guy

The Aussie OCmaker makes some kickass OC, that is for sure. Can you post the other one's than SCAR? I lost them.

I love that guy, he's great.

All of the blondes.

It's cute that you unironically use the word lugenpresse.

most SecDefs do not last a full two terms, so be prepared for him to leave at some point and the media to overreact

You're serious?

He's famous overseas?

>no Miller

some pretty decent nigresses there

Who's this titty monster

looks like odo from ds9

it's cute that you are dumb enough to not think of them that way

You're dense as shit
youtube.com/watch?v=4uXoqon6IMY
If she turns, then bye.

who shall replace him ?

bros before hoes you know that nigga